TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 297
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:40 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

This first part is for you.
Now while *I* wouldn't trade Ichimoku charts with my worst enemy's money, you might find this interesting: (let me know what you think if you watch)



Otherwise, he has a tutorial on what Ichimoku is. I haven't watched this vid, but if it is as good as his other vids, it should be great for anyone who is unfamiliar and wants to learn:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 297
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:52 pm

I have so many trading ideas now, it's not even funny.

I have some blueprints for the week, I can't even say I have a super amount of confidence in them right now, but it feels good to imagine something, and then work in response to those expectations.

CadChf & UChf
Screenshot_20190816-120136_TInterceptor-.jpg
Screenshot_20190816-120136_TInterceptor-.jpg (136.11 KiB) Viewed 1718 times


ECad
Screenshot_20190817-144913_TInterceptor.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-144913_TInterceptor.jpg (94.43 KiB) Viewed 1718 times


NU
Screenshot_20190817-145417_TInterceptor.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-145417_TInterceptor.jpg (99.27 KiB) Viewed 1718 times

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 297
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Steal.My.Idea.

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 pm

TygerKrane wrote:I have so many trading ideas now, it's not even funny.


#Steal.My.Idea.

Ok, well sure, there's probably nothing new under the sun in the forex world, but here goes.

¹) Find pairs that are highly correlated to GJ.
²) Trade those pairs as they bounce off the extreme (like after a 5- Candle Fractal). H4 and up.
³) Set your SL at that extreme, and set a corresponding reversal order on the GJ extreme [or something similar on the GJ] for a BO.

▪︎)The idea being to use the greater volatility of the GJ pair to attempt to recover anywhere from 50% - 100% of your loss from the other pair.
▪︎▪︎)And hell, if you have enough OPM to risk there being a false BO on the GJ, let the thing ride then.

But my lower-stress preference/priority would be to just guarantee a recovery of most of that initial loss, while still attempting to trade the non-GBP pair off its' Weekly extreme (or Daily extreme).

H4 UJ
Screenshot_20190818-130250_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-130250_Samsung Internet.jpg (203.63 KiB) Viewed 1712 times


D1 EJ
Screenshot_20190818-130501_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-130501_Samsung Internet.jpg (198.33 KiB) Viewed 1712 times


D1 AJ
Screenshot_20190818-130558_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-130558_Samsung Internet.jpg (197.92 KiB) Viewed 1712 times

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2696
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2000
Gender: None specified

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:50 pm

TygerKrane wrote:SUPER F^KING AWESOME vids right here!

After binge-watching over the last few days, I actually decided to subscribe to his channel, NoNonsenseForex.

I don't even trade his style, but he has some great info, and great presentation. He opened my eyes up to some things --which I TOTALLY didn't expect was going to happen.

He trades daily charts with indicators, walks you through his chart setup and trading rationale, and as far as I can tell, he's not selling anything.

I would say these three are Must-Watch. In this order:







Great minds think alike and all that. I too stumbled across No Nonsense Forex a few months ago. I don't always agree with everything he says - that would be stupid to expect - but I admire the conviction he brings to the game.

His thoughts on Heiken Ashi are particularly interesting (that you should use them for exits but for entries, don't touch them with a barge pole) though that may be something to do with the fact that he reinforced my own conclusions, lol.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2696
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2000
Gender: None specified

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

This first part is for you.
Now while *I* wouldn't trade Ichimoku charts with my worst enemy's money, you might find this interesting: (let me know what you think if you watch)



Otherwise, he has a tutorial on what Ichimoku is. I haven't watched this vid, but if it is as good as his other vids, it should be great for anyone who is unfamiliar and wants to learn


His Ichimoku info is, like his other work, very comprehensive and certainly worth a watch, however it is very much an overview for those new to the game and looks at the method in a very traditional way.

Nothing wrong with that, it's always wise to learn how to paint in the traditional style before working in abstract, however for me, I use the very specific variant of Ichimoku, Thunder & Lightning (and my own variant-of-that-variant when I am scalping).

So this is kind of the-same-but-different.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6136
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 545
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:04 am

Haha,
This is so not coincidental.
"Big Banks" popped up in my recommended feed this morning on youtube.
I watched a little over half and laughed.

VP is an ICT student.

I spent a year and $3500 in ICT's membership/mentorship program.

What a scam.

Do you think Dragon or espip or dchappy GUESSED or even cared what the banks are doing?

MO never talked much about them either as far as I know.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2696
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2000
Gender: None specified

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:00 am

The amount of traders who spend aeons trying to figure out the how, why, where and whatz-it-aw-mean-like about THE BIG BANKS ..duh, duh, duuuuuuhhhhh!!! (especially over in The Other Place) is laughable.

I must admit that that is one of the vids I haven't watched - purely because I only look at stuff that I am actually interested in, so I have no idea what he said or whether it is any good. I can see why he would be a good salesman, however, as as I said, I admire the conviction he brings to his writing and he does write well. I also will always much prefer to read something than watch the same info on screen. I take it in more.

Anyway, as we all know here, all you need is a horizontal line and so I don't give two hoots what moves price, only that it has moved.

The idea that retailers down at the microbe-level of influence are of any interest to the movers-and-shakers is simply laughable.

Just let them do their thing and trade the reaction. What more do you need?

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 687
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Weekly Summary

Postby aliassmith » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Week 19
Week Ending 8/16/19
20.3%
Entries: 20

Week High: 20.5%
Week Low: --%

Ending Balance: 2016.95
Screenshot_20190815-132641_Polaris Office.jpg

Well, what do you know? Two phenomenal weeks in a row! Probably my biggest challenge after this, is simply to humble myself for the week to come.
I think of a quote from MightyOne: "All the trading skill in the world can't make the market move a single pip..."
Of course there's more to the quote that makes it more profound, but I am just needing to remind myself that I don't possess some kind of crystal ball now that allows me to trade with irresponsible risk & lack of trading patience and discipline. Just to keep myself grounded every day, hour, and, minute that I am looking at the charts and trying to make my decisions...

On another note...i FINALLY made it to my next Waypoint!
\:D/ :smt038 \:D/
But actually THIS is the Waypoint that I initially wanted to start from... but as I kept losing and losing :( , i decided to accept trading from the lower Waypoint of $1500 instead of adding money to get me back to $2000.

So the goal, in simplest terms, is growing the account from $2,000 to $20,000, starting with 3lev entries and using the entry scheme of EntrySize, 1stDouble, 2ndDouble, 3rdDouble.
Each Waypoint is 133.4%, at which point I re-calculate my entry sizes (#of lots).
Achieving my Waypoint 8 times, adds a Zero to my account.

I've also thought about maybe switching to smaller Waypoints of 125.9%, in this case, I add a Zero to my account after achieving my Waypoint 10 times.


Nice Job!
I don't remember you putting up those kind of numbers before. =D>
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2292
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 687
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby aliassmith » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:22 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:The amount of traders who spend aeons trying to figure out the how, why, where and whatz-it-aw-mean-like about THE BIG BANKS ..duh, duh, duuuuuuhhhhh!!! (especially over in The Other Place) is laughable.

I must admit that that is one of the vids I haven't watched - purely because I only look at stuff that I am actually interested in, so I have no idea what he said or whether it is any good. I can see why he would be a good salesman, however, as as I said, I admire the conviction he brings to his writing and he does write well. I also will always much prefer to read something than watch the same info on screen. I take it in more.

Anyway, as we all know here, all you need is a horizontal line and so I don't give two hoots what moves price, only that it has moved.

The idea that retailers down at the microbe-level of influence are of any interest to the movers-and-shakers is simply laughable.

Just let them do their thing and trade the reaction. What more do you need?


I was someone who wanted to try and figure everything out.
I settled for comparing and contrasting varies trading concepts.
Now I basically trade market structure with supply/demand ideas because I believe that those are the foundation of the markets.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2696
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2000
Gender: None specified

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:37 pm

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:The amount of traders who spend aeons trying to figure out the how, why, where and whatz-it-aw-mean-like about THE BIG BANKS ..duh, duh, duuuuuuhhhhh!!! (especially over in The Other Place) is laughable.

I must admit that that is one of the vids I haven't watched - purely because I only look at stuff that I am actually interested in, so I have no idea what he said or whether it is any good. I can see why he would be a good salesman, however, as as I said, I admire the conviction he brings to his writing and he does write well. I also will always much prefer to read something than watch the same info on screen. I take it in more.

Anyway, as we all know here, all you need is a horizontal line and so I don't give two hoots what moves price, only that it has moved.

The idea that retailers down at the microbe-level of influence are of any interest to the movers-and-shakers is simply laughable.

Just let them do their thing and trade the reaction. What more do you need?


I was someone who wanted to try and figure everything out.
I settled for comparing and contrasting varies trading concepts.
Now I basically trade market structure with supply/demand ideas because I believe that those are the foundation of the markets.


Supply & Demand concepts are the bedrock under any strong trading method, you're not wrong there.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”