A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
volnmar
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: None specified

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby volnmar » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Done.... read his whole thread, I have prepared charts with renko and 1-2-3- semafor indicator, I understand where to entry into trades based on 123

But I would like to know how you trade, I see your amazing results on last posts.... See some "stacks" don´t know what it is

I suppose you have some rules for entry and exit

Can you please write few lines, step by step to show me how you do it?
Just learning

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
volnmar
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: None specified

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby volnmar » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 am

I learned what is Mighty zone, and momo candles now I am studying Dragons Entry method...what else should I learn?
Just learning

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby dojirock » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Thats all you need to know. Start looking at charts.

doji
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

User avatar
volnmar
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: None specified

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby volnmar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:16 am

dojirock wrote:Thats all you need to know. Start looking at charts.

doji



Doji you are only one who answers to posts right now... I have a question and you are more experienced... I like Mighty Zone idea trading

How would you trade if first green MZ appeared and after few bars new (orange) MZ appeared but in opposite direction
Image
Just learning

sharmin
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby sharmin » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:04 pm

yes , undoubtedly wonderful job like outsourcing. Just follow the chart ,be alert and deposit your currency here or withdraw when u predict loss,but have to be alert ,and analyses market all time :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby dojirock » Wed May 06, 2015 5:19 am

volnmar wrote:
dojirock wrote:Thats all you need to know. Start looking at charts.

doji



Doji you are only one who answers to posts right now... I have a question and you are more experienced... I like Mighty Zone idea trading

How would you trade if first green MZ appeared and after few bars new (orange) MZ appeared but in opposite direction
Image


Sorry for the delay, I have been focused on bots and manual trading. The lower mighty zone is the valid one. The orange has just formed due to the retrace. Bias is still long. Once you get a close below the lower Mighty Zone then your bias would switch over to being bearish.

Hope this helps.

doji
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO

"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."

"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

User avatar
volnmar
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: None specified

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby volnmar » Wed May 06, 2015 11:16 am

dojirock wrote:
volnmar wrote:
dojirock wrote:Thats all you need to know. Start looking at charts.

doji



Doji you are only one who answers to posts right now... I have a question and you are more experienced... I like Mighty Zone idea trading

How would you trade if first green MZ appeared and after few bars new (orange) MZ appeared but in opposite direction
Image


Sorry for the delay, I have been focused on bots and manual trading. The lower mighty zone is the valid one. The orange has just formed due to the retrace. Bias is still long. Once you get a close below the lower Mighty Zone then your bias would switch over to being bearish.

Hope this helps.

doji



Thank you
Just learning

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby dojirock » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 am

Great to see the old timer traders still around. I still love to ponder on MO's post. I must admit the past 6 months they seem to be better explained or I am in a better place trading. Space, still baffles me though...lol. On the other hand stacking has worked for me just fine.
Pro, haven't heard from you in a while, great to see you still trading, though I must admit, I'm still not sure if you have made it yet or not. I hope your still making progress. Touch base with me when you have time. I would be interested in the ebooks you sent Mo? I'm still working on my weight now that I'm on a c-pap machine and sleeping like a baby.
The following is for the few that seemed to notice my trading is down to one way all the time now and a explanation of why I take reversals when im wrong with no fear of being wrong twice in a row. (It does happen rarely, but statistically less than 5 percent).
I get pms and emails of why I am not around any more. Trading for me really took off once I quit with the forums. I was addicted to them. Bit more lonely but it's worth the trade off. Tip, once you master a method, stick with it and become a perfectionist. Trading is a blessing for me and my family and I am very greatfull to all here who helped me over the years.

Never give up.
Shout out to Tro! Still follow you on YouTube.

dojirock 8)
Attachments
2015-07-08_2126.png
2015-07-08_2126.png (111.64 KiB) Viewed 448 times
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO

"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."

"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:24 am

It is nice to see you around Doji :)

Posting on forums can be destructive because all of the things that should be in the
back of your mind are brought to the front as you try to convey your understanding
to others; you are not even aware of the chaos within yourself until you step away.

I do think that it is better to just collect your thoughts and put it all in one ebook
instead of spreading your thoughts across several threads/posts like dropping letters
from an airplane...I am working on that now.

As far as weight is concerned, PRO and others seem to have found success on the
'carb nite solution' lifestyle :smt106

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:35 pm

MightyOne wrote:It is nice to see you around Doji :)

Posting on forums can be destructive because all of the things that should be in the
back of your mind are brought to the front as you try to convey your understanding
to others; you are not even aware of the chaos within yourself until you step away.

I do think that it is better to just collect your thoughts and put it all in one ebook
instead of spreading your thoughts across several threads/posts like dropping letters
from an airplane...I am working on that now.

As far as weight is concerned, PRO and others seem to have found success on the
'carb nite solution' lifestyle :smt106


Sometimes I have to stay away from the forums for mental
Health break. #-o

I got myself in shape by doing 30 minutes of medium intensity
Cardio and weight training 4days a week. I also ate enough
Carbs to maintain workout energy and the same with calories.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”