A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 5
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am

No. I don't :lol:
Ofsted teaching inspections are a bitch.

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 221
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Just shorted this puppy...

Image

Feels like Top picking... but yeah... Let's see...
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line!
Reaching out to embrace the random!
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come!

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Tickmill Trading>>

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 5
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:02 pm

How much space you use on that Jal? I know you're looking at a bigger trade than a scalp.

In scalping terms and with Doji's boxes with a few lines I've seen something quite interesting. Whether it's tradeable is somethng else of course



Image

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 221
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Wow just puked that one...

kinda leaves a bad taste in the mouth, don't it...? :smt119

Luckily I scaled out about as aggressively as Doji scales in and was able to sheild the blow... Price closed over a LiS on H1, I'm not playing with these kids anymore... :P
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line!
Reaching out to embrace the random!
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come!

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Tickmill Trading>>

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 5
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Wow just puked that one...

kinda leaves a bad taste in the mouth, don't it...? :smt119

Luckily I scaled out about as aggressively as Doji scales in and was able to sheild the blow... Price closed over a LiS on H1, I'm not playing with these kids anymore... :P


:)
Image

Kinda interesting though

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 221
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:12 pm

newscalper wrote:How much space you use on that Jal? I know you're looking at a bigger trade than a scalp.

In scalping terms and with Doji's boxes with a few lines I've seen something quite interesting. Whether it's tradeable is somethng else of course



Image


Image

Yeah I was watching the chart in terms of how Doji trades it and based my exits on that...

Was sized about 110pips from above the previous monthly extreme... I'm noooo scalper by any stretch of the imagination... my balls just aren't that big I'm afraid... :cry:
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line!
Reaching out to embrace the random!
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come!

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Tickmill Trading>>

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 221
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Price just enterd the MightyZone on the H4 chart... I hear a lot of clicking in the background from Pug, withnail and the like ;-)
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line!
Reaching out to embrace the random!
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come!

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Tickmill Trading>>

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 87
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Price just enterd the MightyZone on the H4 chart... I hear a lot of clicking in the background from Pug, withnail and the like ;-)


LOL I was deciphering your first chart today

I was wondering where I had last seen something similar

then i remembered the tangle of wiring under my desk :shock:

Image

Sorry mate - i couldn't resist :oops:

EDIT - It took a while - as I had forgotten to remove the wine bottles in the first pic
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 5
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Price just enterd the MightyZone on the H4 chart... I hear a lot of clicking in the background from Pug, withnail and the like ;-)


LOL I was deciphering your first chart today

I was wondering where I had last seen something similar

then i remembered the tangle of wiring under my desk :shock:

Image

Sorry mate - i couldn't resist :oops:

EDIT - It took a while - as I had forgotten to remove the wine bottles in the first pic

That's an O2 router I see there I think.

Must be of significance. I will add it to my strategy :lol:

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1238
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 221
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm

lol
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line!
Reaching out to embrace the random!
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come!

Trade management by <<FX SYNERGY>>
<<Tickmill Trading>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”