yale student

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 287
Gender: Male

Re: yale student

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Mira wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:Today I signed in Kr again and saw all this homecoming.. I think I’m back too then 8)

I had some positive results lately but I need to find consistency in what I do so... here I am LOL


oh
so great to hear that Mira


what does signed in Kr mean tho? :wink:


Oops sorry, I meant I logged in.


no problem no problem
i just thought for a moment that there is something more here that we can sign into lol
im gluten free intolerant

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2355
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1784
Gender: None specified

Re: yale student

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 pm

It's good you (and ProCharged and now Mira) are back. Good things come when you least expect it when like-minded individuals get together for some spit-ballin' sessions.

Let's get some energy flowing!

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 287
Gender: Male

Re: yale student

Postby paweldobkowski » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:09 am

hey Lem i was thinking about the forum from the BRAND stand point
and i think the best thing we can do now is to create ONE topic and all go there
because it makes absolutely no sense to be scattered all over the place
FOR US but also for people coming in and seeing topic where one dude is punching the wall for, I DONT KNOW, 100 pages lol
any thoughts on that?
im gluten free intolerant

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2355
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1784
Gender: None specified

Re: yale student

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:58 am

paweldobkowski wrote:hey Lem i was thinking about the forum from the BRAND stand point
and i think the best thing we can do now is to create ONE topic and all go there
because it makes absolutely no sense to be scattered all over the place
FOR US but also for people coming in and seeing topic where one dude is punching the wall for, I DONT KNOW, 100 pages lol
any thoughts on that?

I see where you are coming from and in fact I was mulling over something similar yesterday (as you do) with a thought that perhaps we all could distil a single Kreslik Method using the best bullet points each of us use.

I don't know if it would work though, just as I am not that keen on one huge amorphous thread.

I opened my Big Box O' Stuff as a journal of my thoughts and the like. I'd want to keep that certainly.

All the threads have their own identity, with a very specific flavour and for me that works.

I know that when I was running contributions of trades to the latter Buy Zone experiment and the HOLO thread, I ended up double posting and that got old real quick.

Not dismissing the idea entirely - far from it - however for me it would have to be a focused entity, not just a random hang-out.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1941
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: yale student

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:20 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:hey Lem i was thinking about the forum from the BRAND stand point
and i think the best thing we can do now is to create ONE topic and all go there
because it makes absolutely no sense to be scattered all over the place
FOR US but also for people coming in and seeing topic where one dude is punching the wall for, I DONT KNOW, 100 pages lol
any thoughts on that?

I see where you are coming from and in fact I was mulling over something similar yesterday (as you do) with a thought that perhaps we all could distil a single Kreslik Method using the best bullet points each of us use.

I don't know if it would work though, just as I am not that keen on one huge amorphous thread.

I opened my Big Box O' Stuff as a journal of my thoughts and the like. I'd want to keep that certainly.

All the threads have their own identity, with a very specific flavour and for me that works.

I know that when I was running contributions of trades to the latter Buy Zone experiment and the HOLO thread, I ended up double posting and that got old real quick.

Not dismissing the idea entirely - far from it - however for me it would have to be a focused entity, not just a random hang-out.


TOO MANY COOKS...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1941
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: yale student

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:21 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:hey Lem i was thinking about the forum from the BRAND stand point
and i think the best thing we can do now is to create ONE topic and all go there
because it makes absolutely no sense to be scattered all over the place
FOR US but also for people coming in and seeing topic where one dude is punching the wall for, I DONT KNOW, 100 pages lol
any thoughts on that?

I see where you are coming from and in fact I was mulling over something similar yesterday (as you do) with a thought that perhaps we all could distil a single Kreslik Method using the best bullet points each of us use.

I don't know if it would work though, just as I am not that keen on one huge amorphous thread.

I opened my Big Box O' Stuff as a journal of my thoughts and the like. I'd want to keep that certainly.

All the threads have their own identity, with a very specific flavour and for me that works.

I know that when I was running contributions of trades to the latter Buy Zone experiment and the HOLO thread, I ended up double posting and that got old real quick.

Not dismissing the idea entirely - far from it - however for me it would have to be a focused entity, not just a random hang-out.


TOO MANY COOKS...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2355
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1784
Gender: None specified

Re: yale student

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:35 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:hey Lem i was thinking about the forum from the BRAND stand point
and i think the best thing we can do now is to create ONE topic and all go there
because it makes absolutely no sense to be scattered all over the place
FOR US but also for people coming in and seeing topic where one dude is punching the wall for, I DONT KNOW, 100 pages lol
any thoughts on that?

I see where you are coming from and in fact I was mulling over something similar yesterday (as you do) with a thought that perhaps we all could distil a single Kreslik Method using the best bullet points each of us use.

I don't know if it would work though, just as I am not that keen on one huge amorphous thread.

I opened my Big Box O' Stuff as a journal of my thoughts and the like. I'd want to keep that certainly.

All the threads have their own identity, with a very specific flavour and for me that works.

I know that when I was running contributions of trades to the latter Buy Zone experiment and the HOLO thread, I ended up double posting and that got old real quick.

Not dismissing the idea entirely - far from it - however for me it would have to be a focused entity, not just a random hang-out.


TOO MANY COOKS...


Yeah, as I was writing it...

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 287
Gender: Male

Re: yale student

Postby paweldobkowski » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:36 pm

too many d*cks on the dancefloor huh? :wink:

yeah, i wouldnt go for a single new method either
i mean we could try but we got few working methods at the moment
so i dont see a lot of added value in that ---- might be fun tho

of course i understand Your point about "double posting" and splitting the focus
and i have no solution for that to be honest
i dont care about this topic (yale student)
so in case of a joint venture i would just ignore it
but if You'd like to keep Your topic alive i think ill be better to keep things the way they are


so starting from tomorrow
i will be posting a TRADE OF THE DAY type thing
maybe with some reasoning behind it
maybe live maybe hindsight
dont know yet

(we gon build that plane mid flight as usual)

see You tomorrow boys
im gluten free intolerant

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2355
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1784
Gender: None specified

Re: yale student

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:39 am

paweldobkowski wrote:too many d*cks on the dancefloor huh? :wink:

yeah, i wouldnt go for a single new method either
i mean we could try but we got few working methods at the moment
so i dont see a lot of added value in that ---- might be fun tho

of course i understand Your point about "double posting" and splitting the focus
and i have no solution for that to be honest
i dont care about this topic (yale student)
so in case of a joint venture i would just ignore it
but if You'd like to keep Your topic alive i think ill be better to keep things the way they are


so starting from tomorrow
i will be posting a TRADE OF THE DAY type thing
maybe with some reasoning behind it
maybe live maybe hindsight
dont know yet

(we gon build that plane mid flight as usual)

see You tomorrow boys


Sounds good.

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 287
Gender: Male

Re: yale student

Postby paweldobkowski » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:04 pm

starting from monday haha

i just sat down to post
and i noticed that they just closed TinyPic
which i used for hosting my screens
i had it connected to the screen taking tool ---- it was perfect

so i need to consider changing the platform or maybe upload them straight to Kreslik?
since i wont be live trading (probably) the time is not an issue anymore
i will answer all of those questions after the weekend :wink:
im gluten free intolerant

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”