Trouble getting TRO indicators to plot

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jstockman

Trouble getting TRO indicators to plot

Postby jstockman » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:27 pm

cvax,

Any ideas why the indicators won't plot in Ninja. I imported them. That was easy. Went into each and applied them to a chart. That was easy. But can only get one table to plot.

Can you point me in the right direction.

Thanking you in advance

jstockman
Attachments
Ninja Display Problem.gif
Ninja Display Problem.gif (25.22 KiB) Viewed 3322 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cvax

Postby cvax » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:51 pm

The indicators that have the table output all paint in the exact same spot so if you load multiple tables they will draw over each other. What I have been doing is load multiple charts and just overlay the charts on each other in a way that minimizes the "dead" space. This is a current limitation in NinjaTrader in that you cannot program a multi-time framed indicator. Also the current way I have the indicators programmed is you need them in Panel 1.

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 pm

cvax wrote:The indicators that have the table output all paint in the exact same spot so if you load multiple tables they will draw over each other. What I have been doing is load multiple charts and just overlay the charts on each other in a way that minimizes the "dead" space. This is a current limitation in NinjaTrader in that you cannot program a multi-time framed indicator. Also the current way I have the indicators programmed is you need them in Panel 1.

cvax,

Thank-you for you help. Got it working.

jstockman :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”