TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:45 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Out of the last 100 days...

Price opened above the pivot 60 times

Out of those 60 times, price went lower than the pivot 39 times. 39 / 60 = 0.65 or 65%. So that is a hit rate of about 2 out of 3.

Understand?

Keep in mind, if price doesn't hit the pivot, the trade could still be closed in profit.


Yes, I understood you.
Just so I know it very well:
The hit rate refers to the same day candle with the opening of the candle over PP?
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13676
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1970
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Skyold wrote:Yes, I understood you.
Just so I know it very well:
The hit rate refers to the same day candle with the opening of the candle over PP?


What do you mean "same day candle"?

The analyzer indicator tests each day as to whether or not the pivot was "hit". It doesn't look back to see if a pivot missed on Monday was hit on Wednesday. Does that help?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 43
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Skyold » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:29 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:Yes, I understood you.
Just so I know it very well:
The hit rate refers to the same day candle with the opening of the candle over PP?


What do you mean "same day candle"?

The analyzer indicator tests each day as to whether or not the pivot was "hit". It doesn't look back to see if a pivot missed on Monday was hit on Wednesday. Does that help?


Hahahahaaaaaa hahaaaa :D :D :D :D :D =D> =D> =D>
I have to laugh so much
You are like a teacher talking to his students
is OK

you have completely answered my question. That's what I wanted to know.
Thank you
Do the right, right and often enough = success

aadedare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:21 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby aadedare » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:25 am

PLS I NEED TO DONATE FOR THIS TRO 2019 INDICATORS CAN THIS DONATION BE MADE VIA SKRILL OR NETTELLER OUTSIDE PAY PAL PLS ADVICE SIR

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13676
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1970
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:46 am

aadedare wrote:PLS I NEED TO DONATE FOR THIS TRO 2019 INDICATORS CAN THIS DONATION BE MADE VIA SKRILL OR NETTELLER OUTSIDE PAY PAL PLS ADVICE SIR


I don't know about those methods of payment.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13676
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1970
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:47 am

Skyold wrote:...

you have completely answered my question. That's what I wanted to know.
Thank you


Ok. You're welcome.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

thesuperdave
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:43 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby thesuperdave » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Is there a way to add more currency pairs to the symbol changer? The 'myAddition' box does not actually add the pairs to the list and if manually entering in the 'Symbols' box, it seems as if there is not enough room to show all of the pairs. I am wanting to add SGD to my list and maybe more in the future. Thanks!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13676
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1970
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:15 pm

thesuperdave wrote:Is there a way to add more currency pairs to the symbol changer? The 'myAddition' box does not actually add the pairs to the list and if manually entering in the 'Symbols' box, it seems as if there is not enough room to show all of the pairs. I am wanting to add SGD to my list and maybe more in the future. Thanks!


myAddition is for the suffix, not use to add more pairs.

How many have you tried to add in the symbols box?

How many symbols do you need?

What happens when you use ALL in the symbols box?

I may have to add an additional symbol input line or two.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

thesuperdave
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:43 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby thesuperdave » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
thesuperdave wrote:Is there a way to add more currency pairs to the symbol changer? The 'myAddition' box does not actually add the pairs to the list and if manually entering in the 'Symbols' box, it seems as if there is not enough room to show all of the pairs. I am wanting to add SGD to my list and maybe more in the future. Thanks!


myAddition is for the suffix, not use to add more pairs.

How many have you tried to add in the symbols box?

How many symbols do you need?

What happens when you use ALL in the symbols box?

I may have to add an additional symbol input line or two.


I believe I was at 35 total ( I tried to link screenshot but was getting errors).

Basically wanting all the combinations of the 8 majors and including the SGD/major pairings. Could add more in future.

If I type 'ALL' then the pairs you have by default (maybe 25?) will show up as intended.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13676
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1970
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2019 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:00 pm

thesuperdave wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
thesuperdave wrote:Is there a way to add more currency pairs to the symbol changer? The 'myAddition' box does not actually add the pairs to the list and if manually entering in the 'Symbols' box, it seems as if there is not enough room to show all of the pairs. I am wanting to add SGD to my list and maybe more in the future. Thanks!


myAddition is for the suffix, not use to add more pairs.

How many have you tried to add in the symbols box?

How many symbols do you need?

What happens when you use ALL in the symbols box?

I may have to add an additional symbol input line or two.


I believe I was at 35 total ( I tried to link screenshot but was getting errors).

Basically wanting all the combinations of the 8 majors and including the SGD/major pairings. Could add more in future.

If I type 'ALL' then the pairs you have by default (maybe 25?) will show up as intended.


One, you will need a large monitor... LOL!
Two, I would have to add a couple of inputs to allow the trader to enter more symbols. I think each input line only allows 128 characters.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”