TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PeterBerregi
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Sydney
Gender: Male

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby PeterBerregi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:30 am

Hi TRO. Also just donated. Sent you an email as well.

Thanks mate

PB

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

CaptainRon
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:49 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 am

TRO, on your BAR NUMBERS indie that you sent out with your latest batch, how do you get the numbers to display at the bottom of the screen? I sent you a donation because you have been consistent over the years. I have been watching you for the last five. You are not the huckster they make you out to be. You actually are trying to make people better traders. You can use this post as testimony if you like. Your indies are solid.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 pm

CaptainRon wrote:TRO, on your BAR NUMBERS indie that you sent out with your latest batch, how do you get the numbers to display at the bottom of the screen? I sent you a donation because you have been consistent over the years. I have been watching you for the last five. You are not the huckster they make you out to be. You actually are trying to make people better traders. You can use this post as testimony if you like. Your indies are solid.


There are inputs that allow you to select plot above and/or plot below bars. Set plot below bar to true and plot above bar to false.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

CaptainRon
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:49 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:TRO, on your BAR NUMBERS indie that you sent out with your latest batch, how do you get the numbers to display at the bottom of the screen? I sent you a donation because you have been consistent over the years. I have been watching you for the last five. You are not the huckster they make you out to be. You actually are trying to make people better traders. You can use this post as testimony if you like. Your indies are solid.


There are inputs that allow you to select plot above and/or plot below bars. Set plot below bar to true and plot above bar to false.


MY TRO_BAR_NUMBERS does not have these inputs. Where do I download the update? Thanks for your quick reply,btw.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:44 pm

I will make sure it is in the next batch.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

CaptainRon
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:49 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby CaptainRon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:27 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:I will make sure it is in the next batch.


Great! I will be watching for it.

bretlee83
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:36 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby bretlee83 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi Tro. Also just donated. Thank you very much for your great work =D> :wink:

Best Regards
bretlee (opc_heitzer)

traderx4
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby traderx4 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:34 pm

I don't appear to have this last set of Donational Indicators.
Can you send them me Please?

Cheers

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 pm

traderx4 wrote:I don't appear to have this last set of Donational Indicators.
Can you send them me Please?

Cheers


Please send an email to me.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO2015 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm

YouTube Video for the ​TRO_Multi_Meter_WickZone​ and TRO_TRAININGWHEELS_WICK_ZONE​:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7YiAYxBna8
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”