TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Brookmyre
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby Brookmyre » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 am

Hi TRO,

I have a quick question about TRO2014_ATR_GAUGE. I was wanting to understand how the Maximum ATR value and Minimum ATR value are generated?

Cheers
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 993
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Brookmyre wrote:Hi TRO,

I have a quick question about TRO2014_ATR_GAUGE. I was wanting to understand how the Maximum ATR value and Minimum ATR value are generated?

Cheers


The indicator loops through ATR(2), (3), ... (15) to find the min and max values.
Of course, the 2 and 15 are user inputs that you can change.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 993
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:38 pm

GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDH1.png (30.88 KiB) Viewed 646 times


Nice gaps today!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
KrystalSkull
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby KrystalSkull » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 am

Hi TRO,

Will these indicators (2014 Donation) work on Alpari MT4 Build 1031 ?

I am after TRO2014 HTBL ZONE from your youtube video TRO DAILY WICK TRADE 003.

thanks

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 993
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:18 pm

KrystalSkull wrote:Hi TRO,

Will these indicators (2014 Donation) work on Alpari MT4 Build 1031 ?

I am after TRO2014 HTBL ZONE from your youtube video TRO DAILY WICK TRADE 003.

thanks


Yes, they should.
If not, just tell me which ones need to be updated.

I would suggest you go with the 2017s. There are new wick zone indicators.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
KrystalSkull
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby KrystalSkull » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:34 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
KrystalSkull wrote:Hi TRO,

Will these indicators (2014 Donation) work on Alpari MT4 Build 1031 ?

I am after TRO2014 HTBL ZONE from your youtube video TRO DAILY WICK TRADE 003.

thanks


Yes, they should.
If not, just tell me which ones need to be updated.

I would suggest you go with the 2017s. There are new wick zone indicators.


OK I will get the 2017 Donantional indies.

However, I really like the H1, D1 and W1 directional indicator, as well as the Training wheels feature on the TRO2014 HTBL ZONE.

Does the WICK ZONES 2017 have this feature?

or can that information be shown on the 2017 Dashboard?

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 993
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:12 pm

KrystalSkull wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
KrystalSkull wrote:Hi TRO,

Will these indicators (2014 Donation) work on Alpari MT4 Build 1031 ?

I am after TRO2014 HTBL ZONE from your youtube video TRO DAILY WICK TRADE 003.

thanks


Yes, they should.
If not, just tell me which ones need to be updated.

I would suggest you go with the 2017s. There are new wick zone indicators.


OK I will get the 2017 Donantional indies.

However, I really like the H1, D1 and W1 directional indicator, as well as the Training wheels feature on the TRO2014 HTBL ZONE.

Does the WICK ZONES 2017 have this feature?

or can that information be shown on the 2017 Dashboard?


The directional indicator is the candle color of H1, D1, W1. Candle color is also part of the training wheels. Yes, the 2017 dashboard can display this info and then some!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

rookie4xtrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:23 am
Reputation: 1
Location: United States
Real name: Jose
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby rookie4xtrader » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 am

Hi,
I am trying to find this indicator, HTBL Zone, and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help please ?
Thanks,
Jose

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 993
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: TRO 2014 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:51 pm

rookie4xtrader wrote:Hi,
I am trying to find this indicator, HTBL Zone, and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help please ?
Thanks,
Jose


It is DONATIONAL. See post #1.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”