The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

arkan1976
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby arkan1976 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 am

Karma wrote:
arkan1976 wrote:hello Karma, please, could you show a trade in wich you start lossing 2 times and later you win, for to see how use the space ?
Thanks....


Forgive me Arkan

but I truly think you should read Espip's thread:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2981


and if you haven't already,
I would suggest a great deal of Never Lose Again:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1373


I know it may seem daunting, but I assure you... I read it already


P.s: just skip any post from Prochargedmopar :twisted:

I don't know what zlines or momo or dragon lines are. It's a waste of energy to label things, it clouds understanding


Thankyou very much Karma :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

totem
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby totem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 am

Hi MO, could you comment of my chart to see if I'm thinking 'space' please

Image

totem
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby totem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 am

Karma wrote:
arkan1976 wrote:hello Karma, please, could you show a trade in wich you start lossing 2 times and later you win, for to see how use the space ?
Thanks....


Forgive me Arkan

but I truly think you should read Espip's thread:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2981


and if you haven't already,
I would suggest a great deal of Never Lose Again:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1373


I know it may seem daunting, but I assure you... I read it already


P.s: just skip any post from Prochargedmopar :twisted:

I don't know what zlines or momo or dragon lines are. It's a waste of energy to label things, it clouds understanding


Hey mate, I think his question is about space sequence, unless I read it wrong

Karma
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: South Florida
Gender: Male

Postby Karma » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

MightyOne wrote:What is with the anti-PRO movement these days?

Maybe I missed a post or two ;)


I've actually been quite impressed with what he's done recently and I check his thread when he updates it. I'm not into bollinger bands or MACD, but it's just greater proof that anyone can be profitable with dedication.

However, as far as 750 pages of never lose again goes... he also has 2000+ posts XD

MightyOne wrote:
dojirock wrote:Bare with me guys....

In this pic...new account $1000
risk 10 percent
100 pips of space at $1.00 per pip

the box is visual of 100 pips of space...

now the questions...as you can see i have a limit buy with a 20 pip stop...
how do i know where to put the the space box if you will, and the fib thing, from the 0 to the 100 percent..is it a total of different size lots equaling my total risk?


I can only tell you how I do it (not that anyone listens)

00 is a weekly+ extreme (9 days in my case).

It is pretty much the same style as TRO:

Price is within range of your space (which is linked to a long term position at 00)

There is a green candle, there is a red candle... ;) just kidding, it doesn't matter what signal you use to actually enter.

If the fibo tells you that you can trade 08 units then trade 08 units (if 06 units then 06 etc)

it is as simple as that.

Both your long term and short term trades have long term position.

Scalp if you wish but know that you CAN hold because your stop is always at the same place as a long term trader.


This however makes it much clearer to me that the image I threw together was inaccurate. My presumed stop should be behind any given swing or at least substantially behind my entrance point for protection.

It becomes clearer and clearer every day

Karma
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: South Florida
Gender: Male

Postby Karma » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 pm

You read it right totem, but space doesn't help you make winning trades

it just protects you in a trade

look at the last photo MightyOne posted, you can see plenty of times where price came back at his position and then went back his direction.

and seeing as how that was a weekly chart, it could have been coming against him for days...

the man has balls of steel
"Profit is found in a thinking mind. If you come to this . . . with pen and paper in hand then you will fail to find the beauty that exists within yourself." - MightyOne

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

totem
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby totem » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Karma wrote:You read it right totem, but space doesn't help you make winning trades

it just protects you in a trade

look at the last photo MightyOne posted, you can see plenty of times where price came back at his position and then went back his direction.

and seeing as how that was a weekly chart, it could have been coming against him for days...

the man has balls of steel


Glad you said steel ones otherwise I would be having nightmares tonight of seeing hairy and wrinkled ones :D

Space isn't about 'winning trades' but about position and MM isn't it?

And that's why some of us are asking what would a real typical space sequence of trading legs up or down could look like, with the maths too. Entries are up to the traders discretion but I think that was what arkan1976 was originally asking about in his question in asking ... 'lose 2 times then win etc..' and not about entry method

Anyway I think I got his request right :D

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby dojirock » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks MO!

I am progressing since my last chart with this....just real slow...

:D
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:15 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Image

I didn't understand this for a start w.r.t how you could know this week for sure on the live chart as I think you've now marked the previous down trend as out - 123s on the H4??
What's the trend indi btw - is that one of Bredin's?

Image

Image


Just seen an IBFX advert 'Offering 400:1 leverage'

LOL

'This can work for you or against you'

400 x LOL

:lol:

arkan1976
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby arkan1976 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello Friends, for me is more difficult to find a exit than a entry.
I try to cut losses quickly and let the profits run, but is very difficult for me.
I think that all the trades that i do start winning and later, finally i lose.

Please,
Could you give me your opinion about this trade?
where would be the place to exit?
a) in the next ZL4H
b) wait the price reach a ZL 4H and see how react the price in that area ( for example if I see a new buy MOMO would be a signal to exit ?)
c) in dragon line D1 ?
d) in Crash Zone
Wich would be the signal That trade is the finish?
sorry for asking so many questions

Image

User avatar
dojirock
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby dojirock » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 am

MightyOne wrote:
dojirock wrote:Bare with me guys....

In this pic...new account $1000
risk 10 percent
100 pips of space at $1.00 per pip

the box is visual of 100 pips of space...

now the questions...as you can see i have a limit buy with a 20 pip stop...
how do i know where to put the the space box if you will, and the fib thing, from the 0 to the 100 percent..is it a total of different size lots equaling my total risk?


I can only tell you how I do it (not that anyone listens)

00 is a weekly+ extreme (9 days in my case).

It is pretty much the same style as TRO:

Price is within range of your space (which is linked to a long term position at 00)

There is a green candle, there is a red candle... ;) just kidding, it doesn't matter what signal you use to actually enter.

If the fibo tells you that you can trade 08 units then trade 08 units (if 06 units then 06 etc)

it is as simple as that.

Both your long term and short term trades have long term position.

Scalp if you wish but know that you CAN hold because your stop is always at the same place as a long term trader.


Ok, give me a few days, I know there are many nuggets in this post... I just need to figure out how to refine them!

thanks mo!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO

"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."

"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”