The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11903
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 179
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks MO
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 35
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 am

Last version this month? [-o<

Changed only OPM. Now we can select Money or Lines. Money are default.
I leave in brackets how many standard lines we gain from trade. #-o

OPM works also with negative value. Now we can manage our space and initial size using "P".
e-opm.png
e-opm.png (5.04 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Attachments
EIGHTS%2525MONEY_MOD%2525_13a-buttons.mq4
(31.81 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
EIGHTS%2525MONEY_MOD%2525_13-buttons.mq4
(30.64 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
Last edited by salezyakuku on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5336
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 188
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Here is a line and a half on the monthly chart.

24 is 1.

EURGBPM5.png
EURGBPM5.png (39.95 KiB) Viewed 457 times

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 35
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:03 pm

MightyOne wrote:Here is a line and a half on the monthly chart.

24 is 1.


Very tightly :shock:. What settings you using currently?

Thanks.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5336
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 188
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:37 pm

salezyakuku wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Here is a line and a half on the monthly chart.

24 is 1.


Very tightly :shock:. What settings you using currently?

Thanks.


This is a strategy, it is not THE strategy.

The object is to simply make at least one space on a monthly chart (28.8% of range) per day.
Currently the stop loss is 6.3 and the target is about 50.4 pips.

The risk is 1.5% over 3 lines.
% of range = 1.2 (1.2 or 1.8 is a "small" chart)
Multiplier is set to false
Lines are solid every 24

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11903
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 179
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Why can't I understand this??
Can someone explain it in their own words?
Can someone make a video?
PLEASE!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

salezyakuku
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm
Reputation: 35
Location: PL
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby salezyakuku » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:59 pm

MightyOne wrote:
salezyakuku wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Here is a line and a half on the monthly chart.

24 is 1.


Very tightly :shock:. What settings you using currently?

Thanks.


This is a strategy, it is not THE strategy.

The object is to simply make at least one space on a monthly chart (28.8% of range) per day.
Currently the stop loss is 6.3 and the target is about 50.4 pips.

The risk is 1.5% over 3 lines.
% of range = 1.2 (1.2 or 1.8 is a "small" chart)
Multiplier is set to false
Lines are solid every 24

Multiplier and all clear. One more time thanks.

BTW. In version 13, I setup % of range = 1.2 changed from 2.
Last edited by salezyakuku on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5336
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 188
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:16 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Why can't I understand this??
Can someone explain it in their own words?
Can someone make a video?
PLEASE!!


I am not making a video just to say "buy at a small chart horizontal line & trade from one monthly line to the next"! :lol:


EURGBPM5.png
EURGBPM5.png (47.94 KiB) Viewed 453 times

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11903
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 179
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:20 pm

MightyOne wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Why can't I understand this??
Can someone explain it in their own words?
Can someone make a video?
PLEASE!!


I am not making a video just to say "buy at a small chart horizontal line & trade from one monthly line to the next"! :lol:


EURGBPM5.png


I was hoping someone other than MO would reply.
PLEASE!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
forexbob
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am
Reputation: 7
Location: Planet Earth
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby forexbob » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:36 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Why can't I understand this??
Can someone explain it in their own words?
Can someone make a video?
PLEASE!!


I am not making a video just to say "buy at a small chart horizontal line & trade from one monthly line to the next"! :lol:


EURGBPM5.png


I was hoping someone other than MO would reply.
PLEASE!


Well , as far as i understood it is a sort of game, aka "american football".

So we have to win a line (or 3..)

The lines on the monthly are 28.8 apart from each other, and divided in 24 * 1,2 = 28.8

We start from a higher time frame, but entry on a lower time frame, and try to get 3 lines on the lower for 0,5% each

3*0.5%= 1.5%

And then there was something with eigths (have to reread the thread), but well 8*1.5%= 12%

Reread the thread, something with OPM, adding to the winning position without increasing your risk...

And then over 21 days MO got to 1080%

Thats not 21 * 12%, but 12% daily compounding.... Put the function FV in an excel sheet.

I think TRO does understand, but just asks for clear rules,

Where MO (some would say speaks in riddles) let us think :-)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”