MightyOne wrote:The difference between the two charts is:
1) the time that it takes for price to traverse the space to the next line.
2) the margin and interest required to keep a trade open
3) the significance of the spread (1/25 of a line on the monthly!)
4) the impact of short term volatility and black swan events
5) the number of lines that are required to give a trade room to profit
Am I missing something?
Every period has its time and place in a strategy.
Mix it up, always have something working.
I think I almost get it. Not quite there. Don't understand why you change size when changing time frames.