The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5527
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 665
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:44 am

Jalarupa wrote:It should be landing any day now good buddy :)

I don't think people realize just how awesome this software really is...?



I need to buckle-down and watch the how to videos.

It is like when the dealer gives you a thick book and says "this is everything that you should know about your car"...
yeah, ok, thanks, will read :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 35
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I love the moon just as much as any man, but I know that I am likely never going there :wink:


Im sure you would have made it to the moon had you been trading forex. When you do make it to the moon does it offer a trade idea (outside of the norm). Im still short even tho there was a massive bull weekly mbar.


Price is unlikely to escape the CZ unless the indicator selects a range that more on the small side than in the middle.

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Here the indicator is going to select 318 as the range but when you glance at the last 6 you see that 246-248 is small & 318-327 are more towards the small side than the large of 768 so the best range to use is probably 429.
The idea is that if you find yourself at the outer CZ then you should seriously consider taking profit, it is that simple.


PS: I trade FX as a hobby, with real money, from $10000 to plus zero.


Thanks MO. Yea I have always used it as a TP area. For some reason I wasn't thinking and thought that there might be some hidden idea if it escaped the zones.

10000 to plus a zero used to be drinking money for ya. Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 52
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
Im sure you would have made it to the moon had you been trading forex. When you do make it to the moon does it offer a trade idea (outside of the norm). Im still short even tho there was a massive bull weekly mbar.


Price is unlikely to escape the CZ unless the indicator selects a range that more on the small side than in the middle.

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Here the indicator is going to select 318 as the range but when you glance at the last 6 you see that 246-248 is small & 318-327 are more towards the small side than the large of 768 so the best range to use is probably 429.
The idea is that if you find yourself at the outer CZ then you should seriously consider taking profit, it is that simple.


PS: I trade FX as a hobby, with real money, from $10000 to plus zero.


Thanks MO. Yea I have always used it as a TP area. For some reason I wasn't thinking and thought that there might be some hidden idea if it escaped the zones.

10000 to plus a zero used to be drinking money for ya. Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:


Like Testosterone Enanthate and Golds Gym? That will get ya swole :shock:

Really what do ya need....good multi vitamin...protein supplement...creatine...maybe some pre workout ...and about 5 to 8 hours a week of slanging iron.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5527
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 665
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:18 pm

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
... Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:


or help the seniors pay their bills :lol:

7_Stud.png
7_Stud.png (184.66 KiB) Viewed 506 times

Sacrophage
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 8:16 pm
Reputation: 12
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:19 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:Here's what I'm looking at for GJ next week.
Idea: Long to at least 163.
Position 1: 160 - at or around the open tomorrow.
Add size to trail up to each green line given the space.
Look for exits around each red line in case short side still in play.
Orange lines may be S/R.

Please give me your thoughts and I will do some more charts. 5 wks to 100% starts tomorrow!


So did you hit 100%


I cheated - turned machines on for Brexit and have left them running. I think I just prefer having them do the work. Manual only I missed the goal terribly.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5527
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 665
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
... Manual only I missed the goal terribly.


Select three pairs to build a base: 30 + 30 + 30 = $90/line
then build your tower:
1) 40, 40, 40 = $120/line
2) 50, 50, 50 = $150/line
...

You might exit after price moves 2.5 lines on the H1 & then "catch" price within 2.5 lines on the H4, etc

You might use 1 line of H1 profit to take a weekly trade with a 1 line stop.

A line is a line, it has the same value between pairs and periods.

Be creative.

EDIT: also remember that you have more lines when you revert back to original size:
+2.5 lines at 50/line is 4.1667 lines at 30/line ---> (50/30)2.5
30 * 4.1667 = $125
50 * 2.50 = $125

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 35
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:06 pm

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Price is unlikely to escape the CZ unless the indicator selects a range that more on the small side than in the middle.

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Here the indicator is going to select 318 as the range but when you glance at the last 6 you see that 246-248 is small & 318-327 are more towards the small side than the large of 768 so the best range to use is probably 429.
The idea is that if you find yourself at the outer CZ then you should seriously consider taking profit, it is that simple.


PS: I trade FX as a hobby, with real money, from $10000 to plus zero.


Thanks MO. Yea I have always used it as a TP area. For some reason I wasn't thinking and thought that there might be some hidden idea if it escaped the zones.

10000 to plus a zero used to be drinking money for ya. Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:



Like Testosterone Enanthate and Golds Gym? That will get ya swole :shock:

Really what do ya need....good multi vitamin...protein supplement...creatine...maybe some pre workout ...and about 5 to 8 hours a week of slanging iron.


Test E is for newbies or HRT and dirt cheap. I love EAA and fish oil and some other health supps best (over $500 a month). Then grass fed beef and wild caught salmon and coconut oil easily over a grand. Then I like to buy a lot of my own equipment to. But otherwise you are spot on with everything else.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 35
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:07 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
... Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:


or help the seniors pay their bills :lol:

7_Stud.png


Always gotta one up me, haha.

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 35
Gender: None specified

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:Here's what I'm looking at for GJ next week.
Idea: Long to at least 163.
Position 1: 160 - at or around the open tomorrow.
Add size to trail up to each green line given the space.
Look for exits around each red line in case short side still in play.
Orange lines may be S/R.

Please give me your thoughts and I will do some more charts. 5 wks to 100% starts tomorrow!


So did you hit 100%


I cheated - turned machines on for Brexit and have left them running. I think I just prefer having them do the work. Manual only I missed the goal terribly.


If they are makin you money it aint cheating. Do you.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5527
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 665
Gender: Male

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:13 pm

v8power wrote:
Test E is for newbies or HRT and dirt cheap. I love EAA and fish oil and some other health supps best (over $500 a month). Then grass fed beef and wild caught salmon and coconut oil easily over a grand. Then I like to buy a lot of my own equipment to. But otherwise you are spot on with everything else.


I had wild boar the other day and it smelled like the oily dirty fur of a wet dog...
it tasted alright until the smell got to my stomach. :shock:

I'm no body builder, that is for sure, but why not just buy lard/tallow/duck fat, containers of vegan protein mix, and some raw eggs?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”