Signal Bender

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I wouldnt long EURJPY thou. The higher timeframes aren't really supporting it up. Their SR zones are just too far away IMO.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Relativity wrote:Yes. This is due to the calculations of the waves + new candles forming. The higher timeframe lines don't move too frequently thou.

So far I found this to be actually a blessing; reminding me that the market is always changing and evolving. LOL!


Cheers relativity....

When price reaches close to the 3 lines are you looking for anything in particular to happen i.e momo off a smaller TF etc or just looking for a 20 pip reversal as in the tad?

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Zoom the chart out. Ask yourself : do you see price trying to jump off a cliff (for shorts). The SR lines will tell you ALOT

zhaozilong
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby zhaozilong » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello Relativity,

are those lines connecting the candles in the chosen timeframe based on zigzag lines?

i think i am getting to learn how to read your indicator. i think i can disable the FB option, make the chart less cluttered. is FB an impt option to look at ?

thanks for your sharing.

-zhao

thank.

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Relativity wrote:Zoom the chart out. Ask yourself : do you see price trying to jump off a cliff (for shorts). The SR lines will tell you ALOT


Will take a look...

Do you ever look at fib retaces of larger waves?

i just looked at eurjpy at 50% of the largest thick wave line.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 pm

The Jump Off The Cliff
Attachments
jump off the cliff.PNG
jump off the cliff.PNG (100.44 KiB) Viewed 439 times

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 pm

I see what you mean now rel...

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:23 pm

lazygeorge wrote:
Relativity wrote:Zoom the chart out. Ask yourself : do you see price trying to jump off a cliff (for shorts). The SR lines will tell you ALOT


Will take a look...

Do you ever look at fib retaces of larger waves?

i just looked at eurjpy at 50% of the largest thick wave line.


I tried implementing fibs. I found fibs to be too 'unnatural'. So far what I see is that nothing beats pure price action creating natural SR lines plotted from recent price extremes.

Fibs will be an option again if my ever constant and never ending research shows up something.

Relativity
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Relativity » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm

zhaozilong wrote:Hello Relativity,

are those lines connecting the candles in the chosen timeframe based on zigzag lines?

i think i am getting to learn how to read your indicator. i think i can disable the FB option, make the chart less cluttered. is FB an impt option to look at ?

thanks for your sharing.

-zhao

thank.



Yes.

Yes you can disable it. I turn it on sometimes to see if the price is overextending itself. Helps to finetune a precise entry.

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Im looking at the recent higher time frame waves and finding 50 and 61.8 retraces seem to hold up.....

Mainly looking at the 1440 x 5 wave retraces to get a good lower tf entry...
Just brainstorming tho :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”