Scratty ZLine model

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby MightyOne » Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm

scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby TygerKrane » Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 pm

MightyOne wrote: Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES


EQUILIBRIUM LINES, as in :idea: DIAMONDS OF PERCEPTION :idea:

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby MightyOne » Thu May 27, 2010 6:47 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES


EQUILIBRIUM LINES, as in :idea: DIAMONDS OF PERCEPTION :idea:

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


DOP is a method of reducing the number of possible angles...

1 through 89*?

5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40-45-50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85

Of which these are equilibrium:

5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40

Of which these are the most likely EL:

25-30-35

& these are climbing angles:

50-55-60-65-70-75-80-85

Of which these are the most likely climbing angles:

55-60-65

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Thu May 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Man, I am simply stunned by the concepts you bring out, unbelievable. I almost swear you couldn't be human.

Either :smt032 or :smt059

lol

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby JESGPY » Thu May 27, 2010 9:24 pm

MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 28, 2010 4:06 am

JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN


In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ.

In a Support trade (2nd candle off MOMO) the CC
Could have closed in the MZ but the next CC cannot close lower than the previous candle.

If you are trading the 4H then it does not matter that a 15m candle closed in the MZ of the 4H MOMO candle.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby jarnapal » Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 am

MightyOne wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN


In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ.

In a Support trade (2nd candle off MOMO) the CC
Could have closed in the MZ but the next CC cannot close lower than the previous candle.

If you are trading the 4H then it does not matter that a 15m candle closed in the MZ of the 4H MOMO candle.


MightyOne. With CC do you mean Custom Candle ?
Last edited by jarnapal on Fri May 28, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 28, 2010 5:47 am

jarnapal wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN


In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ.

In a Support trade (2nd candle off MOMO) the CC
Could have closed in the MZ but the next CC cannot close lower than the previous candle.

If you are trading the 4H then it does not matter that a 15m candle closed in the MZ of the 4H MOMO candle.


MightyOne. With CC do you mean Custom Candle ?

Sorry, you just said that it does not matter if different candle from lower TF closes in the MZ but,

"In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ."

If I have mightyzone from h1 candle then H3 CC can't close inside he H1 MZ ?


CC = Custom Candle

If the MZ was created with H1 candles then the rule applies to H1 candles.

A MZ created by H3 CC cannot have a CC close in the MZ.

However, in a S&R trade, a candle can close in the MZ and one can trade off the low extremes of the next CC so long as it does not close lower than the prev. candle.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby jarnapal » Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 am

MightyOne wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN


In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ.

In a Support trade (2nd candle off MOMO) the CC
Could have closed in the MZ but the next CC cannot close lower than the previous candle.

If you are trading the 4H then it does not matter that a 15m candle closed in the MZ of the 4H MOMO candle.


MightyOne. With CC do you mean Custom Candle ?

Sorry, you just said that it does not matter if different candle from lower TF closes in the MZ but,

"In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ."

If I have mightyzone from h1 candle then H3 CC can't close inside he H1 MZ ?


CC = Custom Candle

If the MZ was created with H1 candles then the rule applies to H1 candles.

A MZ created by H3 CC cannot have a CC close in the MZ.

However, in a S&R trade, a candle can close in the MZ and one can trade off the low extremes of the next CC so long as it does not close lower than the prev. candle.


Hehe you already answered. That was fast! Thank you. I deleted my question as I realised that if CC closed in H1 mightyzone then it means that one of the H1 bodies had to close inside the MZ, which you already answered ;)

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Scratty ZLine model

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 28, 2010 5:54 am

jarnapal wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
scratty wrote:Some thoughts? The last cutted arrow is the entry signal...



Did you highlight that CC by hand, because there are a lot of errors.


We (i) do not do it like that because price loses the power of the Momentum Candle the further it is from it.

If I were looking to go long, I would need a higher time frame CC with PA closer to the Momentum Candle.

If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.

If price closes over a line... :shock:


I do not throw out these cute lines without reason :lol:


Lastly, MZ & ZL are cheats for trading EQUILIBRIUM LINES



MO.
When you say this:
If there is one thing that should not be in the Mighty Zone it is bodies.

Bodies in the direction of profit

Wicks (within the MZ) in the direction of loss.


You always mean the candles in which the MZ formed right?

If I am trading a 4h MZ it doesnt matter if 15m candles close within it right?
It only maters if the if a 4h candles closes within it, right?

thanks for the reply.

JUAN


In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ.

In a Support trade (2nd candle off MOMO) the CC
Could have closed in the MZ but the next CC cannot close lower than the previous candle.

If you are trading the 4H then it does not matter that a 15m candle closed in the MZ of the 4H MOMO candle.


MightyOne. With CC do you mean Custom Candle ?

Sorry, you just said that it does not matter if different candle from lower TF closes in the MZ but,

"In a Zline trade the CC never closes in the MZ."

If I have mightyzone from h1 candle then H3 CC can't close inside he H1 MZ ?


CC = Custom Candle

If the MZ was created with H1 candles then the rule applies to H1 candles.

A MZ created by H3 CC cannot have a CC close in the MZ.

However, in a S&R trade, a candle can close in the MZ and one can trade off the low extremes of the next CC so long as it does not close lower than the prev. candle.


Hehe you already answered. That was fast! Thank you. I deleted my question as I realised that if CC closed in H1 mightyzone then it means that one of the H1 bodies had to close inside the MZ, which you already answered ;)


What can I say, I live at the computer :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”