ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:28 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I've been saying that #-o


That's exactly why I posted it, I knew you'd agree.
:mrgreen:


Sometimes one must come up with a solution altho it was already submitted.

First guy in board meeting "Why don't we change it to blue"

Team "No that won't work"

Next guy "Blue would be a possible solution"

Team " Wow that's a great idea"

#-o #-o #-o


Some how after being around here since 07' I'm thinking we are guy #s 11 and 15. lol
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 84
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Nice trading set ups Pro! Looks like a good method for asia session. Since most reversals during London and New York would get stopped out. Where did you get that fib RR indi?
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Nice trading set ups Pro! Looks like a good method for asia session. Since most reversals during London and New York would get stopped out. Where did you get that fib RR indi?


I'm using the fibo set up kinda like Alias mentioned in his thread.
That took can be modified many ways.
Not an indy.

Your statement about being stopped out pertains to your beliefs about the market.
It's not gospel.
Our emotions are not that cut n dry. :mrgreen:

Taking 5 pips is pretty simple.
Not saying it's EASY but very simple.

Here is my 5 pips for the day upon waking.


EU.JPG
EU.JPG (124.45 KiB) Viewed 441 times



Remember: "The greedy will always be needy".
*** I'm thinking 5 pips a day at $100 per would change MOST peoples lives. Even $50 a pip, which is NOTHING in the bigger scheme of the market,
would make a huge difference to 95% of the world.

"3 pips is A LOT of money" Airball
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Nice trading set ups Pro! Looks like a good method for asia session. Since most reversals during London and New York would get stopped out. Where did you get that fib RR indi?


I'm using the fibo set up kinda like Alias mentioned in his thread.
That took can be modified many ways.
Not an indy.

Your statement about being stopped out pertains to your beliefs about the market.
It's not gospel.
Our emotions are not that cut n dry. :mrgreen:

Taking 5 pips is pretty simple.
Not saying it's EASY but very simple.

Here is my 5 pips for the day upon waking.


EU.JPG


Remember: "The greedy will always be needy".
*** I'm thinking 5 pips a day at $100 per would change MOST peoples lives. Even $50 a pip, which is NOTHING in the bigger scheme of the market,
would make a huge difference to 95% of the world.

"3 pips is A LOT of money" Airball


5 pips can be almost anything. When Im scalping it can be .5 percent or .25 percent.

When micro swing trading it can be up to 1% for me.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:37 pm

My day of trading,
5 pips total.
Out on same candle as entry.

m5.JPG
m5.JPG (101.76 KiB) Viewed 342 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:40 pm

I actually love it when price goes waaaaaaay past my exit.

Making me believe more and more each day that a consistent 5 pips IS possible with the crappiest entries ever.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Brain and Body Training.

Watching market and dropping arrows while working out.
See h1/h4 red level?

Swings n Get-ups 70#er.

euh1m5.JPG
euh1m5.JPG (98.7 KiB) Viewed 334 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:45 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:My day of trading,
5 pips total.
Out on same candle as entry.

m5.JPG


You are making trades to get 5 pips and not trying to get 5 pips on each trade?

Hopefully you reduced your risk also.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 586
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:53 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:My day of trading,
5 pips total.
Out on same candle as entry.

m5.JPG


You are making trades to get 5 pips and not trying to get 5 pips on each trade?

Hopefully you reduced your risk also.


Not usually, but current price action can still sway my decisions.
I later took a 4 and a 5 pipper. I only let ONE hit my tp because I was away from charts.

Still working on trading psychology after all these years.
Which is also why I'm proving to myself I can actually get 5 pips a day........

My risk is always in the 5-6 pip range or NO trade.
I CAN NOT HANDLE LOSING 10 OR MORE PIPS,
FEELS TO HARD FOR ME TO RECOVER AND I'LL GO ON TILT.

So, gotta work with what I CAN do.
Small stop/small tp atm.
Later maybe I'll be able to hold longer. We'll see.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:My day of trading,
5 pips total.
Out on same candle as entry.

m5.JPG


You are making trades to get 5 pips and not trying to get 5 pips on each trade?

Hopefully you reduced your risk also.


Not usually, but current price action can still sway my decisions.
I later took a 4 and a 5 pipper. I only let ONE hit my tp because I was away from charts.

Still working on trading psychology after all these years.
Which is also why I'm proving to myself I can actually get 5 pips a day........

My risk is always in the 5-6 pip range or NO trade.
I CAN NOT HANDLE LOSING 10 OR MORE PIPS,
FEELS TO HARD FOR ME TO RECOVER AND I'LL GO ON TILT.

So, gotta work with what I CAN do.
Small stop/small tp atm.
Later maybe I'll be able to hold longer. We'll see.


Ya you can adjust risk/pips to something you feel comfortable risking. Then you go from there. Its more about making money than proving you can make 100% then lose it.

If I made just 10 pips a day I would be fine. ICT said 50 pips a week for him and he is fine.

50pips at 5 lots is more than most people in the US make "working". But then you get to ICT 60 lots and well you know.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”