ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:31 pm

[quote="Captain Pugwash"

The funny thing is - I KNOW you KNOW this stuff!

btw - I lifted a couple of bricks ......once :D[/quote]

Yes sir, you are correct.

For some reason I have not been able to force myself to take trades on the "pullback".
The rare times that I do, I bail so early it is a useless endeavor.

Or, once the market sentiment changes, meaning I SEE bodies against me, I will then hold to oblivion.

eg.

example.png
example.png (88.48 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:45 pm

v8power wrote:

Pro, how about when u post a losing trade you share with us what idea's or thoughts that you used to bring you to that decision.

i have no personal life.


No personal life?
Gym rat and kreslik, what more you need? LOL

Ok, lets see.

Ucad:
I drew the red levels after price moved UP.
many levels price bounced off and a couple others it sliced through and used as a springboard to continue it's mission.
lines have not been adjusted since price started going down.

redlevelsup.png
redlevelsup.png (51.57 KiB) Viewed 561 times


Then:
Market is in uptrend on weekly and daily charts, price pulls back 550 pips to a level I see fit for continuation.
Enter and it bounces a couple hundo.
Oops, not so fast. friggin oil goes into conso and starts bouncing up/down.

usd continues to fall. Ok.

drops a few hundred more, I think this is a pretty good place for a bounce here. NOT.

Ok, now we are in a fight.
Your mamma mother........ hehehe

drops a few hundo more right into a weekly flip zone (breakout from long range before move up)...take a large trade size to scalp back most of drawdown....... check/book "profit".

After a small move down from there add some more..this bad boy has got to retrace a few hundred from this level...for sure, even if it takes a couple weeks.

Mamma got me on my knees doing with me as she pleez. On the daily. hahah

NFP is released today and price is now down 1350 pips from the high with very small retraces.......
I read somewhere that hedge funds are now buying oil....up that bad boy goes.
Down with the ucad.

lets go big (or at least in proportion to acct size)

Result below, yet to be determined:
But, My failure in trading has been assured with these types of action.
7yrs of it.


Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-34-41.png
Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-34-41.png (233.43 KiB) Viewed 561 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Trading itself is simple.
Trading knowledge is not an issue as I've got plenty, more than enough.

Taking proper action with the knowledge that I've learned is a HUGE issue.

How do I retrain my brain.
How do I take proper action consistently.

I feel I am drawn to systematic type of trading because I would be able to remove emotions.
But this would be nothing but a cover for the real issues at hand.

The buyzone could work for me.
Something is keeping me from accepting simplicity and trading for 5-10 pips a pop.

I'm at a loss.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 22
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
For some reason I have not been able to force myself to take trades on the "pullback".
The rare times that I do, I bail so early it is a useless endeavor.

[/attachment]


to quote Mr Einstein

"The definition of insanity is ................................."

Yep, You Know that quote as Well, don't you?


Anyway
MOMO over a dragon line and WAIT for a close - MO must have posted hundreds of examples

that pullback is a wick - mostly - its what happens to scare us - just go with the effin flow mate
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 22
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:05 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:The buyzone could work for me.
Something is keeping me from accepting simplicity and trading for 5-10 pips a pop.

.


Because you have an illusion that big pip numbers equals cash

however you could earn a million on 2 pips a day - compounded!

What have you got to lose - you're younger than me - make a deal with yourself to only look at "whatever you decide to do" for three months - jeez - its nothing in the scheme of things.




I shall think seriously about taking some of my own advice, perhaps :D
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5529
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 668
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:The buyzone could work for me.
Something is keeping me from accepting simplicity and trading for 5-10 pips a pop.

.


Because you have an illusion that big pip numbers equals cash

however you could earn a million on 2 pips a day - compounded!

What have you got to lose - you're younger than me - make a deal with yourself to only look at "whatever you decide to do" for three months - jeez - its nothing in the scheme of things.

I shall think seriously about taking some of my own advice, perhaps :D


If he would just stay within his risk-box of 1 to 8 macros, take half off where he thinks price might be topping out, & hold the other half for whatever else he can get, then he will be fine.

A macro-pip strategy is superior to the same strategy in micro-pips in just about every single way.

The secret to the larger charts is to trade them exactly as you would a small chart.

EDIT:
When I am at $minimum size I am in "macro-pip" mode with a 5 macro stop loss; 8 pips = 1 macro-pip (10 = 1 is easier on the brain).

v8power
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Reputation: 35
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby v8power » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:

Pro, how about when u post a losing trade you share with us what idea's or thoughts that you used to bring you to that decision.

i have no personal life.


No personal life?
Gym rat and kreslik, what more you need? LOL

Ok, lets see.

Ucad:
I drew the red levels after price moved UP.
many levels price bounced off and a couple others it sliced through and used as a springboard to continue it's mission.
lines have not been adjusted since price started going down.

redlevelsup.png


Then:
Market is in uptrend on weekly and daily charts, price pulls back 550 pips to a level I see fit for continuation.
Enter and it bounces a couple hundo.
Oops, not so fast. friggin oil goes into conso and starts bouncing up/down.

usd continues to fall. Ok.

drops a few hundred more, I think this is a pretty good place for a bounce here. NOT.

Ok, now we are in a fight.
Your mamma mother........ hehehe

drops a few hundo more right into a weekly flip zone (breakout from long range before move up)...take a large trade size to scalp back most of drawdown....... check/book "profit".

After a small move down from there add some more..this bad boy has got to retrace a few hundred from this level...for sure, even if it takes a couple weeks.

Mamma got me on my knees doing with me as she pleez. On the daily. hahah

NFP is released today and price is now down 1350 pips from the high with very small retraces.......
I read somewhere that hedge funds are now buying oil....up that bad boy goes.
Down with the ucad.

lets go big (or at least in proportion to acct size)

Result below, yet to be determined:
But, My failure in trading has been assured with these types of action.
7yrs of it.


Screenshot_2016-03-04-12-34-41.png


Pro i appreciate the response and the honesty.

When i said no personal life, I mean none. If i died today, only my parents would know. You still have a wife and kids on your plate, plus a job.

I have spent the whole day today thinking about your trading(read the first 200 pages in your thread) and what is stopping you from being profitable. Im still on the rough draft of what i want to say and how to get the point a cross. I should have it finished by tomorrow.

When i see you post, I see myself. I love cars, I love lifting, I love nutrition, I love trading and I use to jump from one idea to the next and everytime I thought I knew what I was doing, price proved me wrong. One difference tho is I know you have way more knowledge and idea's of how to trade then I do (you even went 39 days trading with only 2 loses, posted around pg 130 in your thread).

Now we just have to get u to sort it all out and use it at the right time (think eggs and bacon for breakfest, saving carbs for dinner and night). Trust me if I can make myself profitable, you can do it easy.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 am

Captain Pugwash wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
For some reason I have not been able to force myself to take trades on the "pullback".
The rare times that I do, I bail so early it is a useless endeavor.

[/attachment]


to quote Mr Einstein

"The definition of insanity is ................................."

Yep, You Know that quote as Well, don't you?


Anyway
MOMO over a dragon line and WAIT for a close - MO must have posted hundreds of examples

that pullback is a wick - mostly - its what happens to scare us - just go with the effin flow mate


Yup,
Flow?
Cash flowing into my pockets!!
That would be nice. LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 am

MightyOne wrote:
Captain Pugwash wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:The buyzone could work for me.
Something is keeping me from accepting simplicity and trading for 5-10 pips a pop.

.


Because you have an illusion that big pip numbers equals cash

however you could earn a million on 2 pips a day - compounded!

What have you got to lose - you're younger than me - make a deal with yourself to only look at "whatever you decide to do" for three months - jeez - its nothing in the scheme of things.

I shall think seriously about taking some of my own advice, perhaps :D


If he would just stay within his risk-box of 1 to 8 macros, take half off where he thinks price might be topping out, & hold the other half for whatever else he can get, then he will be fine.

A macro-pip strategy is superior to the same strategy in micro-pips in just about every single way.

The secret to the larger charts is to trade them exactly as you would a small chart.

EDIT:
When I am at $minimum size I am in "macro-pip" mode with a 5 macro stop loss; 8 pips = 1 macro-pip (10 = 1 is easier on the brain).


My brain sees and understands what you say.
Believe me.
My clicking finger does not seem to agree.
Deep breath, sighs,
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 74
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:27 am

v8power wrote:
Pro i appreciate the response and the honesty.

When i said no personal life, I mean none. If i died today, only my parents would know. You still have a wife and kids on your plate, plus a job.

I have spent the whole day today thinking about your trading(read the first 200 pages in your thread) and what is stopping you from being profitable. Im still on the rough draft of what i want to say and how to get the point a cross. I should have it finished by tomorrow.

When i see you post, I see myself. I love cars, I love lifting, I love nutrition, I love trading and I use to jump from one idea to the next and everytime I thought I knew what I was doing, price proved me wrong. One difference tho is I know you have way more knowledge and idea's of how to trade then I do (you even went 39 days trading with only 2 loses, posted around pg 130 in your thread).

Now we just have to get u to sort it all out and use it at the right time (think eggs and bacon for breakfest, saving carbs for dinner and night). Trust me if I can make myself profitable, you can do it easy.



Yikes!
I forgot about that.
Also gave TRO $500 for his teachings.
Along with a couple years of "donational" indicator fees.

He gonna love the word feeeeeees!!!!!!!


Speaking of ketosis.
MO,
Gotta listen to this podcast by Tim Ferris with Dom.
Slow in the beginning but really gets going about mid way.
Lots of talk on cancer prevention and treatment along with ketogenic diet and it's many positive effects on our bodies.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/11/03/ ... dagostino/

I found his most recent one with a chemist and Inventor of non-detectable steroids for sport.
Interesting.
http://fourhourworkweek.com/2016/03/02/patrick-arnold/
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”