ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 213
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:31 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Why risk your money when you don't need to? Once I
have "free money" why should I risk my own!


Once you get it, it is YOUR MONEY.... not free money or house money... it is YOUR MONEY.

This is a mistake that many people make.


"Ah the fallacy of house money. No such thing. If you have it, or can cash it out, it's YOUR money. If you would like to assign a different risk tolerance to these "winnings" than your initial outlay, go for it. However, most people assign a irrational risk tolerance to "winnings" compared to, say, money received via gift."

" Fallacy is such an abused word but it refers to arguments that use poor reasoning and valuing money differently because you won it or because you were given it absolutely is."


I respectfully disagree. I value my bankroll more than my
winnings. I prefer to use less leverage and take less risk
with my bankroll. I'll use higher leverage and take more
risk with OPM. It works for me.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 460
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:55 am

They are reaching.

Now M.O. gonna show me something about weekly range??????

Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-54-38.png
Screenshot_2015-08-06-20-54-38.png (140.8 KiB) Viewed 206 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 460
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:00 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Why risk your money when you don't need to? Once I
have "free money" why should I risk my own!


Once you get it, it is YOUR MONEY.... not free money or house money... it is YOUR MONEY.

This is a mistake that many people make.


"Ah the fallacy of house money. No such thing. If you have it, or can cash it out, it's YOUR money. If you would like to assign a different risk tolerance to these "winnings" than your initial outlay, go for it. However, most people assign a irrational risk tolerance to "winnings" compared to, say, money received via gift."

" Fallacy is such an abused word but it refers to arguments that use poor reasoning and valuing money differently because you won it or because you were given it absolutely is."


I read a book about $ and it said the same thing.
Compartmentalizing $ was a HUGE error and trick our mind plays on itself.

BUT,
Without the mind game space wars goes in the TOILET.
As does any chance of me ever "winning" big.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 213
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Why risk your money when you don't need to? Once I
have "free money" why should I risk my own!


Once you get it, it is YOUR MONEY.... not free money or house money... it is YOUR MONEY.

This is a mistake that many people make.


"Ah the fallacy of house money. No such thing. If you have it, or can cash it out, it's YOUR money. If you would like to assign a different risk tolerance to these "winnings" than your initial outlay, go for it. However, most people assign a irrational risk tolerance to "winnings" compared to, say, money received via gift."

" Fallacy is such an abused word but it refers to arguments that use poor reasoning and valuing money differently because you won it or because you were given it absolutely is."


I read a book about $ and it said the same thing.
Compartmentalizing $ was a HUGE error and trick our mind plays on itself.

BUT,
Without the mind game space wars goes in the TOILET.
As does any chance of me ever "winning" big.


All I now is when I started believing this "fallacy" my
gains improved. If I have $200k at the beginning of the
year to trade with I'm damn sure I want to risk as little
of it as possible to get to my targets.

Go fishing with 0.5% and see if i can catch some space,
maybe about 4% to 9%. Then I'm more comfortable risking
1% per trade until the space gets big enough to risk 4%.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6054
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1738
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:12 am

Once you get it, it is YOUR MONEY.... not free money or house money... it is YOUR MONEY.


100% of my trade account is "their money", but I control the daily/weekly withdrawal limits.

The person(s) on the other side of the trade has "my money" & it is my job to leverage "their money"
to get as much of "my money" as possible.

Once I get "my money" then it is moved to a safe location, a checking account :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 460
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 am

MightyOne wrote:
Once you get it, it is YOUR MONEY.... not free money or house money... it is YOUR MONEY.


100% of my trade account is "their money", but I control the daily/weekly withdrawal limits.

The person(s) on the other side of the trade has "my money" & it is my job to leverage "their money"
to get as much of "my money" as possible.

Once I get "my money" then it is moved to a safe location, a checking account :lol:


In other words,
Your money is your money,
Their money is your money,
The brokers leverage money is your money,

My money is your money.
:shock:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 460
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 am

I'm long this pair right here.

ProfitPotential.png
ProfitPotential.png (51.84 KiB) Viewed 186 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6054
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1738
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

They are reaching.

Now M.O. gonna show me something about weekly range??????


Escape the weekly median range targets you say? Possible, but unlikely!

I remember when I first created the Crash Zone, all of the "it repaints!" complaints...
the red targets are projected upwards from the current weeks low, it is a RANGE EXPANSION
indicator you ".... ...."! :lol:

Crash_Zones.png
Crash_Zones.png (57.19 KiB) Viewed 320 times
Last edited by MightyOne on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6054
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1738
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:50 am

In other words,
Your money is your money,
Their money is your money,
The brokers leverage money is your money,

My money is your money.
:shock:


If it is not your money then why are you trying to take it? :lol:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 460
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:16 am

MightyOne wrote:
In other words,
Your money is your money,
Their money is your money,
The brokers leverage money is your money,

My money is your money.
:shock:


If it is not your money then why are you trying to take it? :lol:


Good point.
Must be my money.
Thanks for the reminder.

Now give it up,
Cuz I'M coming to get it.
Seen NU lately? :D
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”