ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:59 pm

dchappy wrote:" The race does not always go to the Swift ...

But to those who Keep running ... "

( Pro , is a marathon man ) :smt023


1.5yrs into trading career.....Looking forward to what I'll learn my 10th!!

This quote is not directed toward you aliassmith, I'm personally motivated by critics. Gives me greater focus. Saw this on crossfit.com home page.

"It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end
the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who
know neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
dchappy wrote:" The race does not always go to the Swift ...

But to those who Keep running ... "

( Pro , is a marathon man ) :smt023


1.5yrs into trading career.....Looking forward to what I'll learn my 10th!!

This quote is not directed toward you aliassmith, I'm personally motivated by critics. Gives me greater focus. Saw this on crossfit.com home page.

"It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end
the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who
know neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt


Powerful statement.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

mthomas
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Iowa
Gender: None specified

BACK

Postby mthomas » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
dchappy wrote:" The race does not always go to the Swift ...

But to those who Keep running ... "

( Pro , is a marathon man ) :smt023


1.5yrs into trading career.....Looking forward to what I'll learn my 10th!!

This quote is not directed toward you aliassmith, I'm personally motivated by critics. Gives me greater focus. Saw this on crossfit.com home page.

"It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end
the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who
know neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt


Powerful statement.




iAM bACK FROM VACATION, DRANK tons OF bUDWEISER... HAS MADE ME A SMARTER TRADER, NOT AS GOOD AS cHAPPY BUT U KNOW LOL
ALOTOFPIPS

User avatar
bredin
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby bredin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 am

"Life is a daring Adventure, or Nothing at all"
- Helen Keller

"Most men miss opportunity because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."
-Henry Ford

"The man who sells only his labour is a slave and while we admire what he produces, we despise what he is."
-Adam Smith (I think)

"Do or do not, there is no 'try'."
- Yoda

"The lead-up to an election is like discussing which testicle you would rather have stood on, while the goal of the election proper is to make sure the testicle isnt yours."
- G

G. (edited for bad spelling)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:31 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
dchappy wrote:" The race does not always go to the Swift ...

But to those who Keep running ... "

( Pro , is a marathon man ) :smt023


1.5yrs into trading career.....Looking forward to what I'll learn my 10th!!

This quote is not directed toward you aliassmith, I'm personally motivated by critics. Gives me greater focus. Saw this on crossfit.com home page.

"It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause. Who, at the best, knows in the end
the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who
know neither victory nor defeat."
- Theodore Roosevelt


This quote reminded me A. Lincolns letter that was found after his death. ( Anyone who has read that story how A. Lincoln gave an order to attack Lee who was trapped next to a river. )

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby PTG » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 am

jarnapal wrote:
This quote reminded me A. Lincolns letter that was found after his death. ( Anyone who has read that story how A. Lincoln gave an order to attack Lee who was trapped next to a river. )


That wouldn't be the same A. Lincoln as this one, would it ? CLICK Or this one ? CLICK AGAIN

On-topic: Pro, never give up. You will find the way.
This is my new signature: "new signature".

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:If you are not ready for success it's power will NOT be unleashed.
If your ready it's all you will ever need.

Too big to upload, plz search google for "long candle course2.pdf"

Should be available for free downloads from various sites.

Hey prochargedmopar (and others),
This is what I use to upload large files:

http://www.4shared.com

its totally free. The Registration Info required is VERY minimal.

You get an account for yourself. As you upload files to it, it gives you a link for you to share with others.

Simple!

I learned about this site from someone else here on kreslik, a few months back.

Pirates helping...Pirates!!!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 am

aliassmith wrote:I can visualize
Mightyone reaching through your monitor
and choking you.
:smt046

dchappy wrote:( Pro , is a marathon man ) :smt023

That's what SHE said! :lol:

:smt061 :smt054

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wf2pP7T0Yfmt=18
(Every "That's What She Said," from The Office)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Why not?

It worked on e/j for me today. Had a couple on e/u too.

Image

And here's a nice "long candle".

Image

Bustin through a H1 non-horizontal sup/res line.

It will be nice when my brain to click finger synapses are toast and will no longer allow me to click on m1/m5 button of Mt4.

Pips will be so much easier. Though.
NOT until I cry uncle, must be I'm a gluten for punishment.....LOL

Oh, btw, I shorted at the H4 TL, I longed at the H1 TL, then shorted when price got back to the H4 TL(Z-line) and then shorted again on the break of the H4 TL...those are Purple/ H1's are pink. I'm banking the 1/4 cent pips up and down. Oh joy.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm

See?
M5 "long candle"

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”