PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 pm

the most efficient way to scalp these is to get a futures broker, then you can either get filled at the bid/ask or just hit the bid/ask with a small $0.10 spread.

the only problem here is you need alot of capital for the margin requirement.

Image

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Tue May 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Image

forexxx
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified

Postby forexxx » Tue May 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Adeseb,

The supply/demand indicator. Did you draw those in, or is there an actual indicator which indentifies those areas? If there is an indicator, can you please post a link to it.

Thanks

fxxx

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

forexxx wrote:Adeseb,

The supply/demand indicator. Did you draw those in, or is there an actual indicator which indentifies those areas? If there is an indicator, can you please post a link to it.

Thanks

fxxx

He's just drawing them in by hand m8

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexxx
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified

Postby forexxx » Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks,
Manta had a indi that drew S/D areas. I'm trying to find it. Thx.

xxx

forexxx
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified

Got it

Postby forexxx » Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Got this from Bredin' site. Good stuff. Making better entries.
Attachments
7.gif
Sup/Dem
7.gif (17.5 KiB) Viewed 1430 times

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

aliassmith wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:here's some more of my recent trades.

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Image

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Nice trade on the silver! I have been trading silver for the past 2 months
pretty exclusively. There are/was a lot of people there willing to donate
their cash to me. :lol:

I happen to check my returns on May 17 back to April 17 and discovered I
made 49% return on equity. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you
big pip'ers out there but I am happy with it. :D


Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)


I didn't notice this at first but do you mean your stops are 9 cents on silver and not 9 pips? 9 pips is incrediably small for silver.


For my normal trades, my stops are on average 9-10 cents...usually don't even need a couple pips because I am getting in when the market is going no where but in my direction most of the time.

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:here's some more of my recent trades.

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Image

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Nice trade on the silver! I have been trading silver for the past 2 months
pretty exclusively. There are/was a lot of people there willing to donate
their cash to me. :lol:

I happen to check my returns on May 17 back to April 17 and discovered I
made 49% return on equity. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you
big pip'ers out there but I am happy with it. :D


Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)



ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

I was thinking "hmm, this guy trades similar to aj".

is that your nick on FF ?


Haha yep, that's me! Silver is a nasty little creature.


AJ I just want to say that is NUTS what You did. You started of with little more than $2000 in Your thread and now You are makin 7 figures a year. Congratulations of course and good luck : )

I just want to ask You. What was the turning point in Your trading? Point between past and makin money.


Thanks but I don't plan on needing the luck :wink: ...

I don't make 7 figures yet...you will have to get back at me in 2012 to see if I haven't deviated from my game plan. If I stuck with it, I will probably be on a tropical island somewhere 8)

The turning point was not looking at the money and just looking at pip count. I trade $300 per pip occasionally now...before, if I traded $25 a pip my heart felt like it would beat through my chest! Now, its all the same, just pip count that matters.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 25, 2011 2:11 pm

ajaymein wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:here's some more of my recent trades.

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Image

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Nice trade on the silver! I have been trading silver for the past 2 months
pretty exclusively. There are/was a lot of people there willing to donate
their cash to me. :lol:

I happen to check my returns on May 17 back to April 17 and discovered I
made 49% return on equity. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you
big pip'ers out there but I am happy with it. :D


Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)



ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

I was thinking "hmm, this guy trades similar to aj".

is that your nick on FF ?


Haha yep, that's me! Silver is a nasty little creature.


AJ I just want to say that is NUTS what You did. You started of with little more than $2000 in Your thread and now You are makin 7 figures a year. Congratulations of course and good luck : )

I just want to ask You. What was the turning point in Your trading? Point between past and makin money.


Thanks but I don't plan on needing the luck :wink: ...

I don't make 7 figures yet...you will have to get back at me in 2012 to see if I haven't deviated from my game plan. If I stuck with it, I will probably be on a tropical island somewhere 8)

The turning point was not looking at the money and just looking at pip count. I trade $300 per pip occasionally now...before, if I traded $25 a pip my heart felt like it would beat through my chest! Now, its all the same, just pip count that matters.


I barely even know the prices I trade something at or the pip count. I watch
my return on equity.

Really tho 7 figures should be nothing for you. If you have $100,000 right
now and make 100% a month for 4 months, you will have your $million and
about $150,000 to start over.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”