paweldobkowski wrote: es/pip wrote: paweldobkowski wrote: aliassmith wrote: es/pip wrote: TygerKrane wrote: Humble wrote:
Same here, but I always like seeing how he reads the PA. His dedication is incredible, a 17 hr day sometimes.
Pro's comments were a bit unfortunate because he has been here long enough to know es/pip is the real deal.
Just hoping es/pip will stay long enough to show how he adds to his swing account.
I would actually file that under "Great Moments in Unintended Consequences
If it hadn't happened, this thread might not have exploded into the[highlight=black] diamond mine
[/highlight]that it has become...
es/pip turned into a scalper on 'Roid Rage...damn near took a slice out of everything that crossed his path during his waking hours....
and the other traders jumped in, and now this thread is just simply, super-awesome.
it was still a total fckn horse-shit move, i tried to help the guy by offering advice over and over and over, which went fell on deaf ears and then he pulls that s**t
you know, it was pretty fckn funny that he called me out on the open forum about how anyone can mark up a chart in hind site---- IN FRONT OF EVERYONE
then i post the trades in real time to prove a fckn point
and he pm's me telling me how much he enjoys my thread, and how great it is ------IN PRIVATE
i sincerely hope, pro, you dont learn anything from this thread
i am sure you will, and that bothers me
I get what you are saying PRO has issues with his own trading and
most likely has a hard time believing someone can be that successful.
The thing is all the BS comes to a screeching halt when you say all right
how about when I do it live.
I had someone try to discredit my trading before and then I "had" to post
some in play trades then what is there to say at that point.
Keep up the good trading and get that blonde assistant you deserve.
1. Calling ES charts bullshit is not so clever to say the least. You should be a psycho to post faked charts for so long on the internet. I wont even comment on sending private msgs now to say that the thread is great.
2. Alias I gotta question. What is Your strategy now for "pushing with discounted money"? Do You still use it? How do You manage it now? If I'm asking for too much I'm sorry and please just ignore the question.
3. Few weeks ago something "clicked" for me and I did over 100% of my account in one week. Which was amazing. I was scalping and making like 20 good scalps in the row and losers where like max -5 pips. I felt like a god.
So next monday I sat down thinking that it's impossible for me to lose now. I came up with this great idea to overlevarage my trade so I can make like 20-30% in one trade. "Great idea at first".
Everything ofcourse went terribly wrong. I wasnt able to accept the fact that I made a mistake and therefore I didnt want to take a loss HOPING that Ill hedge my way out OR SOMETHING. I let it go againt me for like 40 pips? It seems ridiculous when I think about it now. It was really a "dear in the headlights" situation. I erased my whole account in that one trade. Well fck the money I can afford it but since than I play like s**t standing with my account balance around breakeven.
Question for those who made it in the market. Anyone been there? Anything I can do now? Apart from time travel? ; )
1. what was it that clicked? Do what you were doing that worked
2. You cant put yourself in a position to blow an account, especially on 1 trade, that is just crazy. i mean i have rough areas and patches for sure, but that comes out to -6-8ish % DD on account. Is it possible that i could continue to have bad areas on top of that and see a larger draw down? Sure. But, i am not going to just trade myself into the ground.
you not being able to take the loss was due to emotions that were based on having too much on the line and not willing to accept your original loss for when you got in the trade. Trying to scalp and make 30-40% on 1 trade is non-sense. You have to accept the loss before you place the trade.
Losing an entire account on a 40 pip move is just crazy.
3. Why are you not trading good now and at BE? Emotions, or something else? It sounds like to me that 1 trade has messed up your head. Start over at .1 - .3% risk per 10. Have a good week, and then go to .5-.7 risk per 10. so on and so on, until you build back up your confidence.
Are you not taking trades that you see due to fear of loss now?
Or are you just reading the PA wrong?
it is 95% emotional and 5% talent
1. That "click" was very complex thing and its hard to tell what exactly happened. I just started to make quick good and bold decisions and whats more important I wasnt afraid of taking ANY trade. I dont mean that every trade was right but if it wasnt there was no problem for me to get out and look for better entry. There was almost no ambiguity MAINLY because I got rid of emotions.
2. Yes You're right that it was really dumb to put everything on the line. But as I said I was sure that Im not able to make a mistake so I wanted to grow my account fast.
I remember myself sitting there with 50% DD and thinking to myself that I cannot get out now because I lost too much. So I let it go for 100% DD. Stupid right? I know but I was really devasteded so I was making extremely emotional decisions.
3. It's pretty much all at once right now because one implicates another. Im reading PA wrong due to emotions and not taking most of the trades due to fear of loss. Although it feels like Im doing everything the same I can clearly see that Im not. I was standing at about 85-90% accuracy and now it's about 50% + letting losers be as big as winners.
It's really ugly feeling to trash Your hard work in one trade and that feeling really stucked in my head.
You are right. I need to start over at lets say 2% risk on 10 pips and build up my confidence back. Get more or less rid of emotions once more, build up my account and whats more important remain humble no metter what. I seem to forgot that market is a jungle and traders are not born over night.
I hope that that shithole that Im going through right now will teach me something. What Im sure about is that Im not a quiter. Im going to make it happen no metter how much time and work it is going to cost me.
Thanks for taking Your time to reply ES, while putting this msg together I really took some time to rethink whats going on. I was searching for flaws in my chart reading and I forgot about emotions.
Im the God again! Just kidding