PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Anyone still trading, GU is currently in D1, H4, and H1 ZL area and 50%+ retrace of last weeks W1 bar. Very good spot to enter short if price action shows us the right signals.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

short gu

50 targ --- breakout on the m15 area
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 pm

took it off that h1 extreme
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
scratty
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby scratty » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

es:"done for today" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


es/pip wrote:out with +3 on ej


done for today

made a little bit from the scalps

nothing to write home about
Lose professionally!

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

out with 23
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

hopearisen
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby hopearisen » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm

es/pip, is mbt nav same as the desktop?

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 am

hopearisen wrote:es/pip, is mbt nav same as the desktop?



not sure

they changed the name of it at one point

the one i have on my desktop is called the navigator

i dont trade through mbt that much anymore
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 am

newscalper wrote:Yeah :D Same ideas but slightly different ways of looking at them, I'm combining candles on the high TF a-la Mo On the pairs I look at that was all I could see today, I'm trying to get into longer trades off high TF extremes and getting the entry down to the 5/15 minute level. Entries have been really tight: when I manage to get them on.

The issue for me has been the shift in thinking 'I'm 100 pips up...take profit' or 'It's coming back to my entry, exit for break even' to waiting because if what you're trading is a 3 day chart with combined bars price can come back to your entry several times within one bar and the swings can be 100s of pips.

That bloomin euro is just sitting there. C'mon!! I've got to eat :lol:


But in order to do so you need larger stops. Although tight entries happen, such big moves need space to "breath".

I would love to manage trades just as you described. Starting by being profitable constantly.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

hopearisen
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby hopearisen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

Thank you!yeah,they've changed the name,every little helps.

User avatar
newscalper
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby newscalper » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 am

cfabian wrote:
newscalper wrote:Yeah :D Same ideas but slightly different ways of looking at them, I'm combining candles on the high TF a-la Mo On the pairs I look at that was all I could see today, I'm trying to get into longer trades off high TF extremes and getting the entry down to the 5/15 minute level. Entries have been really tight: when I manage to get them on.

The issue for me has been the shift in thinking 'I'm 100 pips up...take profit' or 'It's coming back to my entry, exit for break even' to waiting because if what you're trading is a 3 day chart with combined bars price can come back to your entry several times within one bar and the swings can be 100s of pips.

That bloomin euro is just sitting there. C'mon!! I've got to eat :lol:


But in order to do so you need larger stops. Although tight entries happen, such big moves need space to "breath".

I would love to manage trades just as you described. Starting by being profitable constantly.


I'm not in agreement on large stops. If you're going to trade with a larger stop you may as well trade a smaller time frame with a larger position. There's no money advantage to the larger stop. Sure with the smaller stop you may get stopped out a couple of times but the total loss will still be smaller than taking the larger hit if you're wrong.
I'm still in the CAD trade. What was the stop? 13 or something? Currently up 100+. The entry isn't something I struggle with, it's the next bit where I could now close for a 10:1 r:r but if trading 3 daily bars should be holding for a whole lot more, it then comes back to my entry and I'm out at b/e.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”