PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:11 am

yeah

as soon as i hit the button it took off, really a horrible exit right back into that shoulder on the m5

hard to get back in at a higher price, only was looking for 07

i have drank too much to be trading anyway

lol

bed time
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 am

es/pip wrote:yeah

as soon as i hit the button it took off, really a horrible exit right back into that shoulder on the m5

hard to get back in at a higher price, only was looking for 07

i have drank too much to be trading anyway

lol

bed time


I was thinking in my head...damn, es must have closed out a pretty large position b/c it rocketed right when u exited. I might look for 1.3675 - 3700 on this...going to free roll it

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 am

Yeah def. Possible. D1 looks like it wants that area.

The big time entry was off that W1 extreme.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

karol
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby karol » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 am

Image

I'm more than happy to be trading in your direction guys ;)

Took exactly the same one.

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 am

karol wrote:Image

I'm more than happy to be trading in your direction guys ;)

Took exactly the same one.


Price took out some of the M15 ZL that was formed too and is now breaking higher...its a perfect time to set your stop at BE and let it ride b/c if it heads back to our entry point, its probably going to rip past it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

karol
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby karol » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:59 am

ajaymein wrote:
karol wrote:Image

I'm more than happy to be trading in your direction guys ;)

Took exactly the same one.


Price took out some of the M15 ZL that was formed too and is now breaking higher...its a perfect time to set your stop at BE and let it ride b/c if it heads back to our entry point, its probably going to rip past it.



I'm out - my TP was hit. Don't have balls yet to hold it longer..

I'll try to re-enter though if it returns to my green box.


Image

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 am

In with you grand masters, CC's close over my orange line, 15 confirm to hold it for a while longer, whatever happens I'm taking profit. Not telling you my entry, ES will zero me out :wink:

[img][img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5185/eu18022011.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

[img][img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2229/eu180220112.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

oh yeah, I know, sloppy entry :oops:

User avatar
ajaymein
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby ajaymein » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 am

ajaymein wrote:
es/pip wrote:yeah

as soon as i hit the button it took off, really a horrible exit right back into that shoulder on the m5

hard to get back in at a higher price, only was looking for 07

i have drank too much to be trading anyway

lol

bed time


I was thinking in my head...damn, es must have closed out a pretty large position b/c it rocketed right when u exited. I might look for 1.3675 - 3700 on this...going to free roll it


Exit +14 into M15 MOMO down...going to see how price reacts around 3600

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 am

ajaymein wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
es/pip wrote:yeah

as soon as i hit the button it took off, really a horrible exit right back into that shoulder on the m5

hard to get back in at a higher price, only was looking for 07

i have drank too much to be trading anyway

lol

bed time


I was thinking in my head...damn, es must have closed out a pretty large position b/c it rocketed right when u exited. I might look for 1.3675 - 3700 on this...going to free roll it


Exit +14 into M15 MOMO down...going to see how price reacts around 3600


im shorting it with m15zl. can't trade much further than h1 zl

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 am

closed with 2 pips. on 30M it still looks good. but H4 just closed nicesly over the previous wicks.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”