Some of you may be wondering about the challenge I presented in another forum.
OK, lets try to firm up the rules:
Bunny's developed a bit of a following trading EURUSD, I have no objection to sticking with that, although if you'd rather a bit more volatility thats fine by me.
I have no objection whatsoever if you'd like to pass up selected entries, if you wish to impose the additional constraint of taking every set up thats fine, but I certainly would not expect you to take trades that dont meet with your criteria
Im fine with discretionary exits, although this of course means that verification by EA wont be possible, which pretty much invalidates the whole challenge for those who are critisising the "system" rather than the trader, but I'll play along How do you suggest we monitor your entries and exits, I assume posting in a forum is going to be problematic ?
Lets take a look at the stats at the end of the week and decide if the sample population is sufficient to draw a meaningful conclusion.
I don't want any wishy washy entries because then you'll use that against me in the future.
I want YOU to pick the currency so I can't be accused of CHERRY PICKING the currency.
The rules ARE firm:
1) We use the first 3 numbers that were posted by people since I asked as the PRICE ENDING NUMBERS.
2) We use an H1 chart to determine the candle color and trade direction. Close above open is GREEN CANDLE, close below open is RED CANDLE.
3) If the candle is GREEN and price moves UP to one of the prices ending in the random number then we go long. If the candle is RED and price moves DOWN to one of the prices ending in the random number then we go short. NO long entries on RED candles and NO short entries on GREEN candles.
4) We take the FIRST TRADE in each direction each hour. This means the maximum number of trades per hour is 2. One long and one short. We do NOT pass up or cherry pick trades.
5) If a line is never touched, then NO TRADE.
6) 5 Pips or more is considered a winning trade.
7) We will STOP LOSS at 20 pips OR if the candle changes color AND hits a price ending in one of the random numbers. For example if we are long at x.xx25 and the price never reaches x.xx30 and the H1 candle turns red and hits x.xx09 (assuming 09 is another random number) then we will stop out and reverse (assuming this is the first time x.xx09 was hit this hour).
We will trade the EURUSD unless this is NOT your favorite currency.
Let me know if the rules need more clarification or explanation.
MT4 indicators attached.