Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1940
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Or you can make the candles wider. The old versions had the shift option but then it didn't work well when you changed chart periods.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 39
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:43 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Or you can make the candles wider. The old versions had the shift option but then it didn't work well when you changed chart periods.

Understand, thanks for the information
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 9
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Hey Y'all,

I'm trying to use the Gap scanner looking indicator that TRO uses on his YT videos. Its the one with the pairs on the far left, Price, SPRD, CLPD, GAP, WICK, WICK >IB< .

Tried attaching a zip file but the file is too large.

Also the one on top of that one with the numbers in a circle. Its on his latest video around the 1 minute mark
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1940
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:15 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Hey Y'all,

I'm trying to use the Gap scanner looking indicator that TRO uses on his YT videos. Its the one with the pairs on the far left, Price, SPRD, CLPD, GAP, WICK, WICK >IB< .

Tried attaching a zip file but the file is too large.

Also the one on top of that one with the numbers in a circle. Its on his latest video around the 1 minute mark


Do you have a question?

What are you trying to attach?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 9
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:16 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Hey Y'all,

I'm trying to use the Gap scanner looking indicator that TRO uses on his YT videos. Its the one with the pairs on the far left, Price, SPRD, CLPD, GAP, WICK, WICK >IB< .

Tried attaching a zip file but the file is too large.

Also the one on top of that one with the numbers in a circle. Its on his latest video around the 1 minute mark


Do you have a question?


Totally forgot the question.

What are the names of those two indicators?
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1940
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:18 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Hey Y'all,

I'm trying to use the Gap scanner looking indicator that TRO uses on his YT videos. Its the one with the pairs on the far left, Price, SPRD, CLPD, GAP, WICK, WICK >IB< .

Tried attaching a zip file but the file is too large.

Also the one on top of that one with the numbers in a circle. Its on his latest video around the 1 minute mark


Do you have a question?


Totally forgot the question.

What are the names of those two indicators?


TRO2017_TRO_DASHBOARD is the one you are seeing in my video. It has over 120 functions and you can choose which functions to display.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 9
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:37 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Do you have a question?


Totally forgot the question.

What are the names of those two indicators?


TRO2017_TRO_DASHBOARD is the one you are seeing in my video. It has over 120 functions and you can choose which functions to display.


Thank you TRO. What am I doing that's preventing other columns to show? Please advise.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (112.19 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13653
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1940
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:54 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Totally forgot the question.

What are the names of those two indicators?


TRO2017_TRO_DASHBOARD is the one you are seeing in my video. It has over 120 functions and you can choose which functions to display.


Thank you TRO. What am I doing that's preventing other columns to show? Please advise.


You didn't specify column number. A column number of 0 turns off that column. That way you can turn columns on/off without having to reenter all the information when you want to see them.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 9
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Got it.

Thank you, appreciate it!
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 9
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Tro,

On the 2017 Dashboard, regarding the "Dollar Per Pip" and the "Max Lots" inputs, what leverage and account size is it based on? Is it a fixed set or is it based on your current balance?

Thank you for your indicators and information. I'm up about 7% this week, 10% last week and it just keeps getting better
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”