Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 135
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:29 am

michal.kreslik wrote:Hi everybody!

All kreslik.com data is always safe.

This outage was caused by a malfunction of Google Cloud where we're currently hosting kreslik.com. There was no way to fix this on our side, Google had to fix this, which they did now.

Google Cloud seems to be quite unreliable, so we will move kreslik.com from Google to Amazon Web Services asap, thus you might still experience an outage in the coming days while we're moving the data.

In the words of Joni Mitchell: "Don't it always seem to go - That you don't know what you've got till it's gone?" :)

Don't worry. Kreslik.com is here to stay, despite hacking attacks and tech malfunctions. Per aspera ad astra.

Happy trading!
Michal




Thanks Michal

Great words, especially the "here to stay" bit 8)

(It has certainly proved difficult getting to those stars - but worth it)
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1455
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Mira » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:00 am

michal.kreslik wrote:Hi everybody!

All kreslik.com data is always safe.

This outage was caused by a malfunction of Google Cloud where we're currently hosting kreslik.com. There was no way to fix this on our side, Google had to fix this, which they did now.

Google Cloud seems to be quite unreliable, so we will move kreslik.com from Google to Amazon Web Services asap, thus you might still experience an outage in the coming days while we're moving the data.

In the words of Joni Mitchell: "Don't it always seem to go - That you don't know what you've got till it's gone?" :)

Don't worry. Kreslik.com is here to stay, despite hacking attacks and tech malfunctions. Per aspera ad astra.

Happy trading!
Michal


Thanks for the infos :)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 296
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby PTG » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 pm

Even in a pile of dung there's the occasional surprise :smt108

Came across this surprise today https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=638231

I like it.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1257
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:41 am

PTG wrote:Even in a pile of dung there's the occasional surprise :smt108

Came across this surprise today https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=638231

I like it.


Claudia would approve.

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 296
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby PTG » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:26 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
PTG wrote:Even in a pile of dung there's the occasional surprise :smt108

Came across this surprise today https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=638231

I like it.


Claudia would approve.


Had to think for a few secs whom you meant Lem but yeah I can imagine that, her being another surprise over there 8)

Which reminds me of the best trading advise according to someone (can't remember who that was): stay away from forums :smt116 :smt043

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1257
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 pm

PTG wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
PTG wrote:Even in a pile of dung there's the occasional surprise :smt108

Came across this surprise today https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=638231

I like it.


Claudia would approve.


Had to think for a few secs whom you meant Lem but yeah I can imagine that, her being another surprise over there 8)

Which reminds me of the best trading advise according to someone (can't remember who that was): stay away from forums :smt116 :smt043


I know. Full of right dodgy geezers.

Claudia is doing more and more of the break from contraction (just a variant on a long-running theme obviously), with the addition of some personal touches.

MO summed up the simplest approach to me, not long after I joined Kreslik: Find a bunch of opens and closes and trade away from them.

Golden.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13203
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1724
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:33 pm

PTG wrote:
Which reminds me of the best trading advise according to someone (can't remember who that was): stay away from forums :smt116 :smt043


Not bad advice... :lol:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 765
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 296
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby PTG » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:16 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
PTG wrote:
Which reminds me of the best trading advise according to someone (can't remember who that was): stay away from forums :smt116 :smt043


Not bad advice... :lol:


Except this one (every now and then :mrgreen: )
Rules, exceptions and all that.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13203
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1724
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:53 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
PTG wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Claudia would approve.


Had to think for a few secs whom you meant Lem but yeah I can imagine that, her being another surprise over there 8)

Which reminds me of the best trading advise according to someone (can't remember who that was): stay away from forums :smt116 :smt043


I know. Full of right dodgy geezers.

Claudia is doing more and more of the break from contraction (just a variant on a long-running theme obviously), with the addition of some personal touches.

MO summed up the simplest approach to me, not long after I joined Kreslik: Find a bunch of opens and closes and trade away from them.

Golden.


That's called THE BUY ZONE!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
IgazI
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Reputation: 172
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby IgazI » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:03 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
That's called THE BUY ZONE!


Creating a zone around the open (a single price) and trading when price breaks it is called the Buy-zone; looking for multiple closing prices, and wicks, in an area to determine price levels from which to trade away from is a completely separate idea.

Similarly, the Wick-zone is not the Buy-zone even though the entry is taken on or on either side of an open.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”