Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 am

Arkan:
Please try to answer the question of TheRumpledOne. What do you see?
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pp2

Postby pp2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 am

I see a nice long.

Nice catch Arkan ;)

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 am

forexjake80 wrote:Arkan:

My friend, I don´t understand you. please, can you explain me what´s the problem ?
Thanks.

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 am

Short , lost

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

arkan1976 wrote:
forexjake80 wrote:Arkan:

My friend, I don´t understand you. please, can you explain me what´s the problem ?
Thanks.

No problem at all :-) You are one of the few people who get trading right from the start. Because of that, we are very intrested in how YOUR mind works. What is it that makes you to open a trade; described in your own words?
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 am

ahhh ok, in the next trades i´ll describe what i see.
thanks.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 am

arkan1976 wrote:Hi, sorry for taking to answer ...
The truth is that I am the least likely to give advice, but I think it works just like graphics weekly.
Regards.

Hola y gracias!

Thanks so much arkan - please keep posting your charts - they are very helpful.

I was hoping the extremes MO talks about were in that trade - your answer helps me understand better - gracias

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 am

Captain Pugwash, will be glad to help, but I tell you I have a long way to go ...

ok, go with the picture :
the blue box are mighty zone 4h.
I wait a momo candle in less tf´s and when the price leaves the zone i go long.
the first trade the price return to the zone and then i go out with -4 pips.
later goes the same configuration, and then go long.

The initial target is a zl in 1h.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 am

Hi Tro,

I have been going through the NLA thread on babypips (archived) and have just came on to here now to finish the thread here. I have already read DTB like a rat here but decided to go back to the beginning of your teaching!

Anyway, I came across the post below on page 5 of this thread and it got me asking questions, basically I always remember you saying to STOP THINKING and START TRUSTING YOUR EYES AND SEE. So I am confused as to WHY the trader entered the posted trades TOO LATE?

You used to post chart examples stating things like "HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE PRICE HAS GONE TOO HIGH" etc. then post a chart showing "STOP THINKING, START SEEING" with the price exceeding the high of a current run and continuing up. So my confusin lies in why he has entered late - if he is to believe and see what price is doing, then by all accounts IT IS GOING UP when he enters his long at his horizontal line of 1.900

If he sits at his desk and says to himself "I'm too late entering here, price has gone too high" then he he is now THINKING is he not? he is questioning price and it's run so far... but I believed we were to STOP doing this, and just SEE.

I am trying to STOP THINKING, and so believe Price knows no history right?, it don't care how far it has gone up or down - it just does what it is doing right now which is either going UP or DOWN right? it knows no pattern of a chart, traders do and create beliefs of it rising too high or too low thus THINK TOO MUCH. So again I ask why had he entered TOO LATE?

Please help :D
Thanks Nick

TheRumpledOne wrote:WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON BABYPIPS

i keep losing, obviously doing something wrong

both times WITH H1, both pretty much turned the second i placed the trade, this is what usually happens.

Last edited by ewokuk; Today at 05:04 AM.

You are getting KILLED because you are waiting too long.

The LONG entries were at 187.75 or 189.00.

Then you waited to go SHORT after price already had moved 50+ pips to the downside!!

Switch to a M15 or H1 chart. That should keep you out of trouble.

Also, learn to grab 5 pips quick.

-TheRumpledOne

[/quote]

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Nick

I observe what price is doing and act on that. I don't say price has moved X pips so i think its going to go another y pips in that direction. Let price tell you what it wants to do.

I put together couple pictures showing basic principles how markets move. Just observe the price.

Best price to enter is at turns with the general direction. Why enter mid-flow? its just crazy. Let the market tell you when it wants to turn and take your entry.

Now you need to study how price turns.

*Cough* Rat Trading *Cough* thats terrible cough i got.

BB

nickohorny wrote:Hi Tro,

I have been going through the NLA thread on babypips (archived) and have just came on to here now to finish the thread here. I have already read DTB like a rat here but decided to go back to the beginning of your teaching!

Anyway, I came across the post below on page 5 of this thread and it got me asking questions, basically I always remember you saying to STOP THINKING and START TRUSTING YOUR EYES AND SEE. So I am confused as to WHY the trader entered the posted trades TOO LATE?

You used to post chart examples stating things like "HOW MANY OF YOU BELIEVE PRICE HAS GONE TOO HIGH" etc. then post a chart showing "STOP THINKING, START SEEING" with the price exceeding the high of a current run and continuing up. So my confusin lies in why he has entered late - if he is to believe and see what price is doing, then by all accounts IT IS GOING UP when he enters his long at his horizontal line of 1.900

If he sits at his desk and says to himself "I'm too late entering here, price has gone too high" then he he is now THINKING is he not? he is questioning price and it's run so far... but I believed we were to STOP doing this, and just SEE.

I am trying to STOP THINKING, and so believe Price knows no history right?, it don't care how far it has gone up or down - it just does what it is doing right now which is either going UP or DOWN right? it knows no pattern of a chart, traders do and create beliefs of it rising too high or too low thus THINK TOO MUCH. So again I ask why had he entered TOO LATE?

Please help :D
Thanks Nick

TheRumpledOne wrote:WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON BABYPIPS

i keep losing, obviously doing something wrong

both times WITH H1, both pretty much turned the second i placed the trade, this is what usually happens.

Last edited by ewokuk; Today at 05:04 AM.

You are getting KILLED because you are waiting too long.

The LONG entries were at 187.75 or 189.00.

Then you waited to go SHORT after price already had moved 50+ pips to the downside!!

Switch to a M15 or H1 chart. That should keep you out of trouble.

Also, learn to grab 5 pips quick.

-TheRumpledOne

[/quote]
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”