Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY!!

http://www.rattraders.com/
:smt082

The ultimate EA...Expert Animal
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 am

What is your criteria to move your stops to BE?

Last 2 weeks Ive done this when over 20 in profit, and that made me lost on my overall trading as many times they got hit.

pablo101 wrote:Had a few losses before this one. I've no idea why Mondays are always a challenge for me, possibly because just getting my head around trading after a weekend

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 am

cfabian wrote:What is your criteria to move your stops to BE?

Last 2 weeks Ive done this when over 20 in profit, and that made me lost on my overall trading as many times they got hit.

pablo101 wrote:Had a few losses before this one. I've no idea why Mondays are always a challenge for me, possibly because just getting my head around trading after a weekend

"either take a profit or take a loss" --MightyOne
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 am

Is this your academy?????

You have scholarships available?

TheRumpledOne wrote:THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY!!

http://www.rattraders.com/
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:04 am

PTG wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
PTG wrote:Good stuff, pablo101 !

Where does your weekly demand originate from ?

The first zones on W1 that haven't been revited as I see them are
Supply: 1.7040-1.7310
Demand: 1.5060-1.5347 or even 1.4650-1.4842

Hi PTG,

I have a turn point on week starting from 2nd Aug. The area I marked is between 1.67207 to 1.67115.

I see this area as supply because the market significantly dropped away the following week, which I interpreted as more sellers than buyers.

Then today when the market was above this area, I saw the area as a support (demand) area and so my long trade.

I'm worried now, am I not looking at this correctly? :roll:

Ah, now I see, Pablo101 !

I haven't marked it. If I would have put a zone there it would have been from 1.6534 to 1.6714 (give or take), or rather from 1.6200-ish to 1.6714. It has been bouncing up and down in that area since early June.

From the W1 and D1 perspective your trade looks like a breakout trade (to the upside) which is not high prob/low risk. Waiting for a retrace on W1 or D1 would have been.

I had marked another area from 1.6934 to 1.6989 to be the next zone on D1 that hasn't been revisited.

I think that you want to find those areas in places where a) you can collect as many bodies as possible, b) where momentum ends and turns around.

Having said that, I suppose that everyone has different views. Let me know what you think !

Thanks PTG, this helps a lot. I do see why you mark up those congestion areas and it's wise to pay attention for future reference.

If I haven't said it before, thank you now and always :)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am

cfabian wrote:What is your criteria to move your stops to BE?

I try to wait for a clear move away then BE, yesterday the GU was scary up and down in a congestion area for about 2-3 hours before I could move to BE but sometimes I do close out if I get the BE feel
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

pablo101 wrote:
PTG wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
PTG wrote:Good stuff, pablo101 !

Where does your weekly demand originate from ?

The first zones on W1 that haven't been revited as I see them are
Supply: 1.7040-1.7310
Demand: 1.5060-1.5347 or even 1.4650-1.4842

Hi PTG,

I have a turn point on week starting from 2nd Aug. The area I marked is between 1.67207 to 1.67115.

I see this area as supply because the market significantly dropped away the following week, which I interpreted as more sellers than buyers.

Then today when the market was above this area, I saw the area as a support (demand) area and so my long trade.

I'm worried now, am I not looking at this correctly? :roll:

Ah, now I see, Pablo101 !

I haven't marked it. If I would have put a zone there it would have been from 1.6534 to 1.6714 (give or take), or rather from 1.6200-ish to 1.6714. It has been bouncing up and down in that area since early June.

From the W1 and D1 perspective your trade looks like a breakout trade (to the upside) which is not high prob/low risk. Waiting for a retrace on W1 or D1 would have been.

I had marked another area from 1.6934 to 1.6989 to be the next zone on D1 that hasn't been revisited.

I think that you want to find those areas in places where a) you can collect as many bodies as possible, b) where momentum ends and turns around.

Having said that, I suppose that everyone has different views. Let me know what you think !

Thanks PTG, this helps a lot. I do see why you mark up those congestion areas and it's wise to pay attention for future reference.

When I mark up what I see as good supply and demand areas, I seem to get good reversals for some good runs, especially when GU H4 just closes above/below these areas, switch to lower tf and look for momo away then trade accordingly. 3 out of 3 yesterday and 1 this morning. Anyway looks like I'm seeing different things from every one but its working for me so far touch wood :P

If I haven't said it before, thank you now and always :)

I have to thank you :smt023 for the feedback. It appears as if you're essentially seeing the same things things that I do.
This is my new signature: "new signature".

bakaender

Postby bakaender » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Quick 13 points, pretty much my only trade all week.

Wakatta

Postby Wakatta » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 am

Hi everyone. I was going through the different indicators posted by TRO and the Buy zone thread, its great , thanks a lot TRO.
Are there any indicators , used in the "Never Lose again" trading also like the Buy Zone ? And what is the Entry trigger rules , didnt find it in the 1st page.

scratty

Postby scratty » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:29 am

Hi Mo

Im going through the posts the third time. And i want to learn more about the zline trading process...

What i see:
- H4 Chart with a up move for about 24 H (this move gives us the box)
- the 50% Retracement of that move is the first ZLine Support
- The lower lines are other ZLines in the Zone.
- The Stop Zone is under previous low

Questions:
- On what Information are the other (under 50% Retracemnt) ZLines based? Fixed Pipvalue or other pivots from previous bars?

- Is the Stop Area start based on the low of the lowest candle?

Thanks for your support!
Lose professionally!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”