Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 am

If i get to that club before u pablo ill make sure u get there too :P But GU kinda didnt like me today.. -25 pips so far.. but i got alot on my mind.. gnna take the rest of the day off.. btw mo.. your journal.. do u mean your micro account thread? Hope everyone has a great day :) :)

Really bad trades.. didnt wait for much momo.. ack.. patience :) :) and my mind is running headless around these angles.. im soo close and i aparently just wont let myself see it......frustration and trading.. bad combo.. or rather im seeing it.. just cant piece the obvious together...all well.. all comes to those who keep trying and believe in it.. only been in the game for 2-3 months now.. all green.. so no complaining!! pouring my heart out here.. sorry
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 am

If it aint going up its going down..thinkl this was a frustration trade but hey.. im +0.3 for the day !! oh wait... comission :P

Image

Stopping for today..
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 am

Braathen wrote:If i get to that club before u pablo ill make sure u get there too :P But GU kinda didnt like me today.. -25 pips so far.. but i got alot on my mind.. gnna take the rest of the day off.. btw mo.. your journal.. do u mean your micro account thread? Hope everyone has a great day :) :)

Really bad trades.. didnt wait for much momo.. ack.. patience :) :) and my mind is running headless around these angles.. im soo close and i aparently just wont let myself see it......frustration and trading.. bad combo.. or rather im seeing it.. just cant piece the obvious together...all well.. all comes to those who keep trying and believe in it.. only been in the game for 2-3 months now.. all green.. so no complaining!! pouring my heart out here.. sorry


2-3 months and green?! :shock: I knew there is something really wrong with me but didn't though it's that bad :)

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am

Be positive Lukx :)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:44 am

4h
Image

5m

triangle is entry , red circle SL got hit

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 am

pablo101 wrote:

Some people see it faster than most. MO talks about "spatial intelligence" and it looks like Braathen got it

Time isn't really a concern Lukx, stop moaning as if we owe you your lost pips and be positive in spirit, manage you risk and you'll get there ... seriously


funny thing, I'm and architect so based on this definition http://www.wilywalnut.com/visual_spatia ... atial.html

I should have this intelligence :)

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 am

took short based on 1h momo, doesn't look like it will end up good:

Image

Azuremaster
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:48 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Azuremaster » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am

Price hit H1 ZL, I get an entry on 5m. Sl got hit-again...

You will probably say that I entered too late again...

Image

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

Azuremaster wrote:Price hit H1 ZL, I get an entry on 5m. Sl got hit-again...

You will probably say that I entered too late again...

Image


I took this one not just because of h1 zline and h1 momo but 4 hr closed red, out with small gain as I see price push higher. Now in long GU again.
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:05 am

lukx wrote:took short based on 1h momo, doesn't look like it will end up good:

Image


:(
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”