Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Patience is a god sent!! 2nd trade today.. i tried packing in some of the stuff i use to read the PA.. largest correction boxes .. the hook/wedge (i think) and ofc held profit.. anyway im up around 40 pips atm and im still in.. kinda bored so i thought id post it earlie :)

Image

And btw MO.. sorry for all these questions but the journal u are refering to.. im guessing its your micro account thread?

Thanks for answering that in a much easier way Es/pip :)

*edit* exited for 32 pips.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQg7Oir1Bg
Last edited by Braathen on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm

4h
Image

5m
Image

why, why, why...

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:51 pm

lukx wrote:4h
Image

5m
Image

why, why, why...


nothing wrong with that trade

it (zl/mz) did what it was supposed to do

it provided support and then it didnt hold---so you get out


you get in

you are in profit and then what happens?

the market cant go up ---and makes two lower highs------ now you need to get out

i was in that trade and got out +6

you cant just stay in if it is not working

what was your stop?

could have gotten out at b/e

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:59 pm

thanks es/pip, actually I feel relief that I saw right thing :)
I was more concentrated on entry than on exit and this is why I got stopped out (10 pips or something), but thanks for showing me what I should look for next time. Quick quetion, while we're still in this 4h mz if things pick up on we still might enter again for long right? or now becasue support on 5m got broken we sould be looking for short so the price is probably aiming to zl those long 4h holders?

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Slow Monday so I thought I get started looking at things from a different angle ;)

My first attempt H1 EJ drawing lines looking odd, in all that is holy, I haven't a monkey what the heck I'm drawing at, guess I have to start somewhere





Image


1. delete background lines
2. compress your chart

You cannot see anything with your nose on the chart...


Ok MO, you're right, looks like dogs dinner.

Can I ask what the ticks you have on your chart are for?
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Braathen wrote:Patience is a god sent!! 2nd trade today.. i tried packing in some of the stuff i use to read the PA.. largest correction boxes .. the hook/wedge (i think) and ofc held profit.. anyway im up around 40 pips atm and im still in.. kinda bored so i thought id post it earlie :)

Image

And btw MO.. sorry for all these questions but the journal u are refering to.. im guessing its your micro account thread?

Thanks for answering that in a much easier way Es/pip :)

*edit* exited for 32 pips.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQg7Oir1Bg


Nice trading :)

I'm so jealous you got your angles sorted :( its been driving me nuts all day.
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:26 pm

lukx wrote:thanks es/pip, actually I feel relief that I saw right thing :)
I was more concentrated on entry than on exit and this is why I got stopped out (10 pips or something), but thanks for showing me what I should look for next time. Quick quetion, while we're still in this 4h mz if things pick up on we still might enter again for long right? or now becasue support on 5m got broken we sould be looking for short so the price is probably aiming to zl those long 4h holders?



the market is still long until

1. the h4 momo doesn't hold it and we go down
2. it tries to go up and cannot and something else sets up for the short

but right now it is still long off the h4


i got back in on the m1

largest correction and momo

wasn't the clearest setup in the world

but i know for a fact.

1 that the bias is long

2 and that if a 5 min closes against me 9 out of 10 times i can get out with no loss or a small loss

so i am willing to give it a shot

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

es/pip wrote:
lukx wrote:thanks es/pip, actually I feel relief that I saw right thing :)
I was more concentrated on entry than on exit and this is why I got stopped out (10 pips or something), but thanks for showing me what I should look for next time. Quick quetion, while we're still in this 4h mz if things pick up on we still might enter again for long right? or now becasue support on 5m got broken we sould be looking for short so the price is probably aiming to zl those long 4h holders?



the market is still long until

1. the h4 momo doesn't hold it and we go down
2. it tries to go up and cannot and something else sets up for the short

but right now it is still long off the h4


i got back in on the m1

largest correction and momo

wasn't the clearest setup in the world

but i know for a fact.

1 that the bias is long

2 and that if a 5 min closes against me 9 out of 10 times i can get out with no loss or a small loss

so i am willing to give it a shot

Image



then you have the choice of getting in here

it carries some risk bec you didn't get in off the bottom and now have held profit below you

if i had not looked at the m1 i would have got in here

i mean

anything can happen

it could rip up 200 pips

closes against you

do nothing at all

go up a tad

who the hell knows

u just trade what you see

but if you have the discipline to get out right away when things do not go your way and are able to accept your losses

then

you can take more shots at the market

small losers larger winners

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 pm

es/pip wrote:
es/pip wrote:
lukx wrote:thanks es/pip, actually I feel relief that I saw right thing :)
I was more concentrated on entry than on exit and this is why I got stopped out (10 pips or something), but thanks for showing me what I should look for next time. Quick quetion, while we're still in this 4h mz if things pick up on we still might enter again for long right? or now becasue support on 5m got broken we sould be looking for short so the price is probably aiming to zl those long 4h holders?



the market is still long until

1. the h4 momo doesn't hold it and we go down
2. it tries to go up and cannot and something else sets up for the short

but right now it is still long off the h4


i got back in on the m1

largest correction and momo

wasn't the clearest setup in the world

but i know for a fact.

1 that the bias is long

2 and that if a 5 min closes against me 9 out of 10 times i can get out with no loss or a small loss

so i am willing to give it a shot

Image



then you have the choice of getting in here

it carries some risk bec you didn't get in off the bottom and now have held profit below you

if i had not looked at the m1 i would have got in here

i mean

anything can happen

it could rip up 200 pips

closes against you

do nothing at all

go up a tad

who the hell knows

u just trade what you see

but if you have the discipline to get out right away when things do not go your way and are able to accept your losses

then

you can take more shots at the market

small losers larger winners

Image



and in saying all of that above

i am up a lot of pips from the asian and euro session so i trade a lot more aggressive

i do not protect my pips i use them to hammer other traders

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”