Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:08 pm

dragon33 wrote:Image

Fun when it go quick like this. The major upmomo on H4 was still holding.
There where a few attempts to run down but never saw any lower lows on the H4. Daily major bias was up and that made me decide to take the trade up just before news.



lol


same basic idea but i was reluctant to play it before the news:oops:

wanted to post this in correlation to what dragon was saying on looking inside the h4 momo to see whats going on


h4 chart(also) have a head and shoulders--- i dont trade the pattern but am aware it is there for an additional reason for support or resistance--marked in white

we have momo down with a held profit zl marked
we come back into the zl and rip through it new momo on 5 min breaks thru the old h4 momo and holds above it

so its telling me we are holding and going further----

Image

Image

still trying to get that 1.4625 target--- lol just cant make it up there

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

:roll:

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:47 pm

es/pip wrote::roll:

Image


Nice, do you remember the time you where struggling for pips!
Now it looks like the second nature. It still amaze me how simple it is to make runs of 30 and more.
The only difference between now and the past is i can wait for a trade. In the past i put mu pc on and saw trades immediately even if there wasn't a trade.

If there is no potential of 30 pips i simple don't take the trade.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
lukx
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby lukx » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

lucky you :)

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:07 pm

dragon33 wrote:
es/pip wrote::roll:

Image


Nice, do you remember the time you where struggling for pips!
Now it looks like the second nature. It still amaze me how simple it is to make runs of 30 and more.
The only difference between now and the past is i can wait for a trade. In the past i put mu pc on and saw trades immediately even if there wasn't a trade.

If there is no potential of 30 pips i simple don't take the trade.


yeah im with you

i think we did the same thing started trading mainly off the 5-15 min and taking tons of trades. then after realizing how much more pips were available and easyier it was to trade off the higher time frames.

now it is like clockwork each day
Last edited by es/pip on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 pm

lukx wrote:lucky you :)



it just comes with time and repeating it over and over-----

look how far you have already come in two weeks. 2 weeks ago you were doom and gloom thinking there was no way to win, and now you are making pips. the rest just comes with time
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:47 pm

es/pip wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
es/pip wrote::roll:

Image


Nice, do you remember the time you where struggling for pips!
Now it looks like the second nature. It still amaze me how simple it is to make runs of 30 and more.
The only difference between now and the past is i can wait for a trade. In the past i put mu pc on and saw trades immediately even if there wasn't a trade.

If there is no potential of 30 pips i simple don't take the trade.


yeah im with you

i think we did the same thing started trading mainly off the 5-15 min and taking tons of trades. then after realizing how much more pips were available and easyier it was to trade off the higher time frames.

now it is like clockwork each day


I have just recently got to the m5 level,
Looking at h1/h4 though.

So when do you guys step up to the level closer to M.O. and go with some D1's or W1's??????

If this is easy..........That must be a snoozer.
You guys would just post 1-2 charts a week then...hehehehe
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 pm

BTW,

Do you guys see any MONTHLY momo?

LOL
Even I can see that!!

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:BTW,

Do you guys see any MONTHLY momo?

LOL
Even I can see that!!

Image


Hmmm i didn't notice but it is interesting for the coming months.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Rainman22
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Better volume

Postby Rainman22 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I used the better volume indicator for my entries on EU/JPY on the hourly chart. Basically waited for one or two red bars and I entered a reverse position. I did not lose a trade all day today and I am up over 50% today alone. I also did what Tro suggested about the daily or weekly high and entered a reverse position on EU/CAD when it was near the high on the weekly chart. Easy 40-50 pips. Good luck everyone!
Rainman222

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”