Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:18 am

brettnchrism wrote:Win one lose one. I made a mistake and went against the H4 down trend took a long position on the long z line. Lessons learned just wanted to post for any feed back.

That is a common mistake Brettnchrism :cry:

From the highest price on that chart follow these steps:

1. look at the size of all the bearish momentum bars.

2. Look at the size of the bullish momentum bars

3. look at the size of the non momentum that was followed by bearish momentum.

If it is difficult to tell the non momentum bars that preceded the bearish momentum from the bullish "momentum" then chances are that what you were considering momentum was not despite being larger than the prev. candle.

These methods are not technical patterns that you can blindly follow; they require much thought and must be considered in the context of big picture.

If you are trading the hourly you need to check the multiple hourly momentum at the very least before trading in the hourly direction.

PS: My computer blew up and will not even recognize on button. That is what I get for connecting too many wires to it...
I wanted to buy a new computer anyways, but I wasn't expecting to lose all my programs, files, & pictures :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 am

Thanks MO, I can see that I even told my trading partner that EJ was looking short just before I took the long. That's what I get for multi tasking.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 am

Thank you Zap,
I already have your file downloaded since you posted, however, I'd like to learn how to do so to have updated offline files, as well as downloading some filtered content.

How are you doing with the new family's addition?

Cheers

zapzinig wrote:
Humble wrote:cfabian, I just tried it with Firefox and got a blank web page.

That would be some big file if it worked. I've spent most of the weekend copying and pasting posts and I'm up to page 262. Each web page takes about 60 seconds to load, longer when they time out!

You can download the archive of the first 499 pages of this thread here:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2005

-zz

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 am

Thank you Zap,
I already have your file downloaded since you posted, however, I'd like to learn how to do so to have updated offline files, as well as downloading some filtered content.

How are you doing with the new family's addition?

Cheers

zapzinig wrote:
Humble wrote:cfabian, I just tried it with Firefox and got a blank web page.

That would be some big file if it worked. I've spent most of the weekend copying and pasting posts and I'm up to page 262. Each web page takes about 60 seconds to load, longer when they time out!

You can download the archive of the first 499 pages of this thread here:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2005

-zz

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 am

here are 3 from me

the first chart is labeled wrong i was short at 1.4337

i will post a couple per day

if i posted all of them each day this thread would be 10k pages--- lol

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 am

ES---Glad Im seeing what your seeing at least on the GU trade today. Only I took 23 and it looks like you got at least 60. Nice Im catching on just have to fine tune. Im only up for NY and Asian so no london trades for me, generally...

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 am

brettnchrism wrote:ES---Glad Im seeing what your seeing at least on the GU trade today. Only I took 23 and it looks like you got at least 60. Nice Im catching on just have to fine tune. Im only up for NY and Asian so no london trades for me, generally...

yeah i can tell by your charts that you are on the right track.

now you just need to be sure to pay attention to the higher time frames----- using multiple time frames will become a lot easier once you spend some time with it, and see how they all tie in together
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:18 am

es/pip wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:ES---Glad Im seeing what your seeing at least on the GU trade today. Only I took 23 and it looks like you got at least 60. Nice Im catching on just have to fine tune. Im only up for NY and Asian so no london trades for me, generally...

yeah i can tell by your charts that you are on the right track.

now you just need to be sure to pay attention to the higher time frames----- using multiple time frames will become a lot easier once you spend some time with it, and see how they all tie in together
Yes I am starting to put together seeing the H4 targets and where it is going and then follow the H1 pattern to get to the H4 targets. Its comming together. I hope soon I will be able to say, "this should be illegal" LOL

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am

For those having trouble with FFCal indi, here's a version that is working at the moment. Hopefuly it continues to...
Attachments
FFCal_1.mq4
(46.97 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Here is a nice EU for today. This one was an ehhh or orrr kind of trade. I placed the trade on the 1 hour short from the H4 1.4256 I had marked up from a while back, then I checked the H4 and there was a zline from yesterday candle (time 8:00) 1.4227! So I probably wouldn't have entered this trade if I saw that. But saying that, some nice wick action on the H1.

Oh yeah, I'm still iffy about choosing targets, so I chose the next H4 target.

Hi Pablo, good thing u got out at just above 1.4200 level you were also trading against current daily candle, so in regards to targets be mindful of zline area on Hr also, & any area where bullish areas may happen. Fib levels, support, whole numbers, when i'm short Im always looking for areas where the longs may come into play & when long looking for where shorts may come into play, they are my target levels.
Another thing I look for trade with current Daily candle & Hr as in Euro pic below, wait for HR to retrace, Daily still long, look for long areas on HR as mentioned above, fib levels, support lines, plus I use some candle formations,much safer when starting out.

I'll explain KR candles in next post, but question for you, as what TRO does ;-) here I have the yellow lines pointing to Bullish KR candles in pic below, what the difference between them & the candle just prior to it. hint its all about low & close. for BULLISH KR Candles

Here is how I see/think Euro short term...

Thanks for the comment

Cheers ***FX-JEDI***

Hi FX, sorry about that. Kids are great but they take a lot of energy :shock:

I think prior bearish candle close is near the next candle open which is bullish. Added to this fact is that price is hovering around the big number (1.4200) so lots of bullish KR candles.

I just found your other thread so still studying it too :)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”