Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 am

Patch,
Someone already posted a file with almost all of MO posts. I don't remember who was it to give him the credit for this great job.

Search the thread for a link to rapidshare to download it.

Cheers

Patch wrote:razorboy

How do I know when momo comes into the market? What time frames am I looking at?

I've cut and pasted all of MO's posts for about 100 pages and reading them, then will do the same with the next 100. Right now I look at you all's 101 charts and I don't see much, and don't hear what the red and green bars are whispering to me.

Could you post a chart of the Murray Math line on a EJ chart? What kind of line does this make anyway?

Patch
In VA

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 am

Here's the link Patch.
Info is until March. The author is deeforex. I'm not sure he has updated it (hopefully he does).

http://rapidshare.com/files/207805011/M ... charts.doc

cfabian wrote:Patch,
Someone already posted a file with almost all of MO posts. I don't remember who was it to give him the credit for this great job.

Search the thread for a link to rapidshare to download it.

Cheers

Patch wrote:razorboy

How do I know when momo comes into the market? What time frames am I looking at?

I've cut and pasted all of MO's posts for about 100 pages and reading them, then will do the same with the next 100. Right now I look at you all's 101 charts and I don't see much, and don't hear what the red and green bars are whispering to me.

Could you post a chart of the Murray Math line on a EJ chart? What kind of line does this make anyway?

Patch
In VA

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 am

Patch

momo is the size of closed bodies if they are increasing momo is increasing if they are decreasing then momo is decreasing

a general rule is to look for a body 2x the previous bodies size for momo

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 am

dragon33 wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:NY trade any suggestions on how I can break my scalping habbits and hold longer? I took +15 but price went up to +40.

My entries are good this one wasn't a true zl trade but I saw strength to the upside after retest of low. Only thing missing was a true momentum candle.

Be happy with 15 the rest comes later! I had the same problem too.
The first thing i did was reducing my lotsize and turn of my computer. After a few hours a went back to see.
After ten times reaching my target i started watching those trades with smaller lotsize and build it up. Now is everything clear enough to play with high lotsize. Give it some time you will get there!
Hey Dragon thanx for the encouragement. Im 16-0 this week mostly just taking a positon after a hourly momentum bar. After study more than not price continues at least 20-30 pips. I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area. But i will try to leave the computer like you suggest and trust my entries.

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

brettnchrism

Please post some screen shots of your charts when you have a bit of time.

Thanks,
Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 am

brettnchrism wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:NY trade any suggestions on how I can break my scalping habbits and hold longer? I took +15 but price went up to +40.

My entries are good this one wasn't a true zl trade but I saw strength to the upside after retest of low. Only thing missing was a true momentum candle.

Be happy with 15 the rest comes later! I had the same problem too.
The first thing i did was reducing my lotsize and turn of my computer. After a few hours a went back to see.
After ten times reaching my target i started watching those trades with smaller lotsize and build it up. Now is everything clear enough to play with high lotsize. Give it some time you will get there!
Hey Dragon thanx for the encouragement. Im 16-0 this week mostly just taking a positon after a hourly momentum bar. After study more than not price continues at least 20-30 pips. I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area. But i will try to leave the computer like you suggest and trust my entries.

" I am seeing more and more the z line trades but most are more S/R trades due to several bars coming back to zline area."

that is exactly how it is to be played.

a true zl trade is on consecutive bars

if multiple bars you treat it as a s/r trade and trade away from the area

:D

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am

Here is a nice EU for today. This one was an ehhh or orrr kind of trade. I placed the trade on the 1 hour short from the H4 1.4256 I had marked up from a while back, then I checked the H4 and there was a zline from yesterday candle (time 8:00) 1.4227! So I probably wouldn't have entered this trade if I saw that. But saying that, some nice wick action on the H1.

Oh yeah, I'm still iffy about choosing targets, so I chose the next H4 target.
Attachments
EU-210809.PNG
EU-210809.PNG (247.06 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 am

***FX-JEDI*** wrote:
pablo101 wrote:I know most are learning MO 202 so far so sorry for the buggin, I'm still in 101 class duh :)

First chart is the EU trade zline trade I entered from yesterday 19 Aug. Shame it was on demo only :( Second chart is GU today which turned out to be a loss. It may still work out so I already put an order in. Can any pros here comment on my GU and was it a bad entry on my part ... sort of like operator error?

Hi Pablo,

Not a pro...not yet anyway... but willing to make a comment on ur GBP trade. explanation in pics. Hope it helps..

Regards ***FX-JEDI***

Thank you for your explanation FX, some new terms and indis such as KR and fibs for me to get my head around. Will need more studying which is a good thing as I want to learn more :) TU

Nice trade on that GJ In my books, 165 pips is in the major leagues so you really are a PRO!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 am

es/pip wrote:
pablo101 wrote:I know most are learning MO 202 so far so sorry for the buggin, I'm still in 101 class duh :)

First chart is the EU trade zline trade I entered from yesterday 19 Aug. Shame it was on demo only :( Second chart is GU today which turned out to be a loss. It may still work out so I already put an order in. Can any pros here comment on my GU and was it a bad entry on my part ... sort of like operator error?

that one is a little trickier bec it does not happen on consecutive bars--

not sure what your exact entry price was---- but looking back at the chart i think you could have got out at b/e or - a few--

are u watching the 5 min chart at all?

i don't think it was an incorrect trade. i watch the 5 min and tend to get out when a 5 min bar closes against me
:?: :?:

Entry was 1.6513. Looking back on that trade, there weren't many wicks in loss, I see bodies in profit but the wicks weren't that prominent. Maybe its something for me to keep in mind.

I did eventually enter GU again, when I saw the sudden reversal on the 8:00 bar yesterday and I saw the wick then I entered short and got 47 pips from it LOL. I was down -92pips yesterday but still managed to be in profit :)

5 min is too fast for me and normally I get fried trading from it. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what I'm looking for in the smaller TF's javascript:emoticon(':?:'). For now I follow dragons suggestion and stick to the 1 hour for entry.

By you saying that 'it wasn't an incorrect trade' makes me feel the happiest zline newbie in the world. I least I know my thinking is in the right direction. Thank you ES/PIP, you're one of the best in the business!
Attachments
GU-200809.gif
GU-200809.gif (33.92 KiB) Viewed 1558 times
Reports-200809.png
Reports-200809.png (41.18 KiB) Viewed 1558 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”