jmcl wrote:Hi es / pip
Thank you but that is my question viz
1. Do I ignore what ever was published in BP, in other words,
2. Is everything on this tread now?
3. I started reading the thread and will be asking questions as they arrive in my grey stuff.
4. It will be heart breaking to read the whole thread only to be informed that I must read from the beginning - where is the beginning?
5. I don't want to jump in, in the middle.
You keep well and many pips to all
John from Durban
if your q's are referencing zl's, then you can pretty much start with this thread. MO and dragon had some posts in the BP thread, but a majority of the content is here in this thread.
just read the thread
put what we have on our charts onto yours
then ask q's
everyone that has come to understand what MO has presented has gotten all the info from this thread--- it is all in there