Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:28 pm

On both above charts the first sign gives you direction. Now you to read the trend in the H4 trend. Doing that i use the H1 as basic chart.

Image

In this picture you can see a lot of information the first entry was given by the H4 zero. Use the lines of previous run up as targets. When you start trading this way use always the first target you can see to exit full or a part of your position. Search for new entry's to the next target and so on untill you see the next sign from reversal on H1. While doing that mark your new lines on the run down because you need them running up. Those line are not drawn otherwise you want understand anything of it. There is some dutch text in the picture lol. if you don't understand it ask for translation or try to translate yourself.

I hope you guys do understand the importance of using multiple tmf's! Mo sees it a lot bigger then i do but that's everybodys choice of working yourself to the direction you want!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby PTG » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

here is your official dutch translation:

H4 zero is de start --> H4 zero is the start

momo en prijs heeft de eerste H4 momo nooit bereikt --> momo and price have never touched the first H4 momo

zero vorig momo trendchange is een feit --> zero previous momo trendchange is a fact

Now go and drain some banks if you will, yes ?
This is my new signature: "new signature".

nutz505
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby nutz505 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Dragon33,

Thanks for the explaination it shows how different people are successfully using the concepts that MO presented.

I just started using the 1H and the 5 min as I was going back through the thread and was reading a post by MO that I missed the first time through. I have been struggling with when and how to enter.

Good trading
Rich

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm

dragon33 wrote:On both above charts the first sign gives you direction. Now you to read the trend in the H4 trend. Doing that i use the H1 as basic chart.

Image

In this picture you can see a lot of information the first entry was given by the H4 zero. Use the lines of previous run up as targets. When you start trading this way use always the first target you can see to exit full or a part of your position. Search for new entry's to the next target and so on untill you see the next sign from reversal on H1. While doing that mark your new lines on the run down because you need them running up. Those line are not drawn otherwise you want understand anything of it. There is some dutch text in the picture lol. if you don't understand it ask for translation or try to translate yourself.

I hope you guys do understand the importance of using multiple tmf's! Mo sees it a lot bigger then i do but that's everybodys choice of working yourself to the direction you want!



It was a good explanation Dragon, thanks.

I was wondering how did you change the calendar anouncements position? Ive tried to do so but the shift code does nothing (at least on the version I have), and my programing skills are not that good to amend the code.

Humble
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Humble » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 am

Thank you Dragon33.

I think you will help our understand of this concept. At the moment I find myself entering trades to early. ie On your 1st chart of the last page (G/U H4) where you "look for the first sign of a reversal",
I saw that on the 10th bar from the left of chart. This has me stopped out before price moved as per your targets.

I notice you draw your target lines different to others. Both ways seem to work very well when you know what you are doing.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 am

cfabian wrote:
dragon33 wrote:On both above charts the first sign gives you direction. Now you to read the trend in the H4 trend. Doing that i use the H1 as basic chart.

Image

In this picture you can see a lot of information the first entry was given by the H4 zero. Use the lines of previous run up as targets. When you start trading this way use always the first target you can see to exit full or a part of your position. Search for new entry's to the next target and so on untill you see the next sign from reversal on H1. While doing that mark your new lines on the run down because you need them running up. Those line are not drawn otherwise you want understand anything of it. There is some dutch text in the picture lol. if you don't understand it ask for translation or try to translate yourself.

I hope you guys do understand the importance of using multiple tmf's! Mo sees it a lot bigger then i do but that's everybodys choice of working yourself to the direction you want!



It was a good explanation Dragon, thanks.

I was wondering how did you change the calendar anouncements position? Ive tried to do so but the shift code does nothing (at least on the version I have), and my programing skills are not that good to amend the code.


Here is a screenshot of what you need to change. What is in the black circle is what you are looking for!
Image

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 am

nutz505 wrote:Dragon33,

Thanks for the explaination it shows how different people are successfully using the concepts that MO presented.

I just started using the 1H and the 5 min as I was going back through the thread and was reading a post by MO that I missed the first time through. I have been struggling with when and how to enter.

Good trading
Rich


H1 should be your basic chart. There are pips to grab, anything less then M15 is too small. Sometimes the first sign of a reversal is seen on the M15 but mostly it is very clear on the H1. Yes you need more patience but the reward is much bigger! That's the reason for the higher tmf's. The smaller you go the more difficult it would be.

Humble
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Humble » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 am

PTG wrote:here is your official dutch translation:


Thanks PTG

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am

the 4h br just finishing, time to switch to the 1h timeframe to look for an entry ..... or is it?
Attachments
ujozl example.gif
ujozl example.gif (14.34 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 pm

spa wrote:the 4h br just finishing, time to switch to the 1h timeframe to look for an entry ..... or is it?


Yes search for entry's on lower tmf's

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”