Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 am

Pipsun wrote:well is 1 pip not enough movement? or should i set it to 3 pips in the reverse direction to limit buy at that price and wait for the oder to get filled.


READ THE BUY ZONE MANUALS UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 am

Would you look at this:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=14630

That thread has over 2,460,714 views.

Would you look at all the stuff you have to do for a trade!!!

I would much rather count to 3.

No wonder I get banned from other forums.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Pipsun
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Pipsun » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 am

so in order to trade this system I need to have the buy zone indicator? i cant find it anywhere, do i really need it?

xmess7
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby xmess7 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:52 am

Pipsun wrote:so in order to trade this system I need to have the buy zone indicator? i cant find it anywhere, do i really need it?


Dude, it's right here on this forum. Just go to the index and you will see it

User avatar
marypipins
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:45 am
Reputation: 0
Location: ohio
Real name: lisa
Gender: Female

Postby marypipins » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:53 am

Tro... first of all I want to thank you, for all your hard work and willingness to share it..
I am trying to figure odds.. but shouldn't the sum of all the parts equal the total? For example, if you are counting 960 candles on the bar stats chart, shouldn't all the red and green candles counted add up to 960? when I count all the candles and how often they appear it falls way short of the 960 sum you are using.. what am not seeing here?
It would be nice to use the chart..do some simple math..and then say ok..the odds of the next candle being red is 5 to 1 in my favor.. am I trying to make things too complicated? thanks...Julie

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:04 am

Image

Almost getting too easy.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 am

marypipins wrote:Tro... first of all I want to thank you, for all your hard work and willingness to share it..
I am trying to figure odds.. but shouldn't the sum of all the parts equal the total? For example, if you are counting 960 candles on the bar stats chart, shouldn't all the red and green candles counted add up to 960? when I count all the candles and how often they appear it falls way short of the 960 sum you are using.. what am not seeing here?
It would be nice to use the chart..do some simple math..and then say ok..the odds of the next candle being red is 5 to 1 in my favor.. am I trying to make things too complicated? thanks...Julie


First, those are STATISTICS and not PROBABILITIES!!

DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO.

Statistics deal with the past and probabilities deal with the future.

No, they should NOT add up in the way you are thinking. But they do add up.

If there were 5 bars, 3 green in a row, followed by 2 red. I would show 1 and 1.

1 + 1 = 2. But that's not what the 1s represent.

( 1 * 3 ) + ( 1 * 2 ) = 3 + 2 = 5!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 am

Image

The more bullish or bearish the
market becomes, the greater the
probability of a reversal.

- Windsor Advisory Services
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11430
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:48 am

Image

So many choices!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
marypipins
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:45 am
Reputation: 0
Location: ohio
Real name: lisa
Gender: Female

Postby marypipins » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:24 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
marypipins wrote:Tro... first of all I want to thank you, for all your hard work and willingness to share it..
I am trying to figure odds.. but shouldn't the sum of all the parts equal the total? For example, if you are counting 960 candles on the bar stats chart, shouldn't all the red and green candles counted add up to 960? when I count all the candles and how often they appear it falls way short of the 960 sum you are using.. what am not seeing here?
It would be nice to use the chart..do some simple math..and then say ok..the odds of the next candle being red is 5 to 1 in my favor.. am I trying to make things too complicated? thanks...Julie


First, those are STATISTICS and not PROBABILITIES!!

DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO.

Statistics deal with the past and probabilities deal with the future.

No, they should NOT add up in the way you are thinking. But they do add up.

If there were 5 bars, 3 green in a row, followed by 2 red. I would show 1 and 1.

1 + 1 = 2. But that's not what the 1s represent.

( 1 * 3 ) + ( 1 * 2 ) = 3 + 2 = 5!!






Yep.....your absolutely right... I did the math and it does work out that way.. geez...sorry to have missed the blooming obvious. Julie

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”