Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5882
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1332
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Leave it to TRO to always have a sexy indicator that makes me jealous.

TheRumpledOne wrote:
MightyOne wrote:The best setup is a combination of time and price that also answers the question: did the highest high or lowest low come last?



Image

TRO_HHLL_Elaspedtime does just that.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5882
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1332
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 pm

What do you do when a candle enters the Mighty Zone?

Do you still not know what the market is trying to tell you?

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie


well what i see-- and it is not much---

but

visual looking at it in a spacial intellect type of way

the first two boxes-- candles-- have a certain width( time wise) which is equally to all three. the first two boxes have completed, and the 3rd box---time wise-- has not completed yet--------when you are watching the 3rd box in real time---------------------

so...............

the first two boxes that have completed are the 2/3rd's truth and the unfinished box is the 1/3 lie

not sure what that tells me or anyone else----

what does that tell you?

or is what i said even what you are trying to get across?

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 pm

i look for the trade

i understand what---or what i think--- the market is saying based on my chart examples.----dont I?---lol



Is your chart representing the same concept as a mighty zone trade?

MightyOne wrote:What do you do when a candle enters the Mighty Zone?

Do you still not know what the market is trying to tell you?

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie


well what i see-- and it is not much---

but

visual looking at it in a spacial intellect type of way

the first two boxes-- candles-- have a certain width( time wise) which is equally to all three. the first two boxes have completed, and the 3rd box---time wise-- has not completed yet--------when you are watching the 3rd box in real time---------------------

so...............

the first two boxes that have completed are the 2/3rd's truth and the unfinished box is the 1/3 lie

not sure what that tells me or anyone else----

what does that tell you?

or is what i said even what you are trying to get across?

User avatar
rowdy
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Gender: Male

Postby rowdy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:52 pm

MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie



We certainly appreciate the secrets that you have shared with us.
All I need is Supply and Demand

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12772
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1253
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:20 pm

MightyOne wrote: Leave it to TRO to always have a sexy indicator that makes me jealous.


TRO_HHLL_Elaspedtime is in the JUNE 2009 MOTHERLODE
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jake44
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jake44 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

We discovered the Rosseta Stone to help decipher the glyphs of the Egyptians. I wonder what we will unearth to understand the writings of the MO? :roll: I'll keep trying.

Humble
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male

Postby Humble » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 am

Mo, you're looking at the main moves of 3 consecutive half day candles?
Price still came back to take the profit. :smt090
There is an indi on FF that gives the main move of the day, week, month and year on the one chart.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5882
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1332
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 am

Yes, only instead of watching a specific time frame the time and magnitude of the period is based on the event and not decided by the trader.

It is Mighty Zones 202

es/pip wrote:i look for the trade

i understand what---or what i think--- the market is saying based on my chart examples.----dont I?---lol



Is your chart representing the same concept as a mighty zone trade?

MightyOne wrote:What do you do when a candle enters the Mighty Zone?

Do you still not know what the market is trying to tell you?

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie


well what i see-- and it is not much---

but

visual looking at it in a spacial intellect type of way

the first two boxes-- candles-- have a certain width( time wise) which is equally to all three. the first two boxes have completed, and the 3rd box---time wise-- has not completed yet--------when you are watching the 3rd box in real time---------------------

so...............

the first two boxes that have completed are the 2/3rd's truth and the unfinished box is the 1/3 lie

not sure what that tells me or anyone else----

what does that tell you?

or is what i said even what you are trying to get across?

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5882
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1332
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 am

All you have to ask your self is what is:

1. What is a correction
2. What is a real move
3. Does the duration of the real move have anything to do with what is considered a correction.

TIME & PRICE

rowdy wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie



We certainly appreciate the secrets that you have shared with us.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 am

i have a feeling this is pretty damn important.

need to think on this before my next q




MightyOne wrote:Yes, only instead of watching a specific time frame the time and magnitude of the period is based on the event and not decided by the trader.

It is Mighty Zones 202

es/pip wrote:i look for the trade

i understand what---or what i think--- the market is saying based on my chart examples.----dont I?---lol



Is your chart representing the same concept as a mighty zone trade?

MightyOne wrote:What do you do when a candle enters the Mighty Zone?

Do you still not know what the market is trying to tell you?

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know what will happen to the market if I release all of my trading secrets.
Imagine the little guys breaking the banks like Russians rising against communism...

I am humble

No, really I am :lol:

Image

Several candles show the way

They are but three

2/3 truth and 1/3 lie


well what i see-- and it is not much---

but

visual looking at it in a spacial intellect type of way

the first two boxes-- candles-- have a certain width( time wise) which is equally to all three. the first two boxes have completed, and the 3rd box---time wise-- has not completed yet--------when you are watching the 3rd box in real time---------------------

so...............

the first two boxes that have completed are the 2/3rd's truth and the unfinished box is the 1/3 lie

not sure what that tells me or anyone else----

what does that tell you?

or is what i said even what you are trying to get across?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”