Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12778
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1332
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 am

Image

EASY AS 1-2-3!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12778
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1332
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:16 am

Image

A few traders in my paltalk chatroom took this short that I called.

DRAIN THE BANKS!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12778
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1332
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:30 am

Image

Stats calling for EURUSD to turn green.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12778
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1332
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 am

Image

SMASH, GRAB AND RUN.

In/out trades so quick.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 12778
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1332
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:17 am

Image

Bang for the Buck
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Sweet Pip
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby Sweet Pip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Hi,
Sometimes I forget which timeframe I'm on...lol...so when I use this on say the 5 or 15 min charts would I still follow the H1 & D1 rules? You did say to forget everything else and on the H1 chart, the H1 would be green or red so that's a given, but would you still pay attention to the D1 too?
Thanks :)
It's not always about getting what you want...it's wanting what you've got!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 53
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 pm

I need to try this!
I think i can manage more charts this way. Now i am just trading 2 pairs!
Maybe it's time to buy me some extra screens!

User avatar
Sweet Pip
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:00 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby Sweet Pip » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:51 pm

dragon33 wrote:I need to try this!
I think i can manage more charts this way. Now i am just trading 2 pairs!
Maybe it's time to buy me some extra screens!


Now you sound like a serious trader...LOL

My boyfriend said maybe we should get one of those ticker type displays that goes around the room.... like in the stock exchanges ...LOL

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 53
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Sweet Pip wrote:
dragon33 wrote:I need to try this!
I think i can manage more charts this way. Now i am just trading 2 pairs!
Maybe it's time to buy me some extra screens!


Now you sound like a serious trader...LOL

My boyfriend said maybe we should get one of those ticker type displays that goes around the room.... like in the stock exchanges ...LOL


My two charts on a 19" screen will do fine. But when i am able to watch more pairs i need other things to play with.LOL
One thing is for sure i can afford it to make some more pips. LOL

Greetings Sweet pip

xmess7
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 1
Gender: None specified

Postby xmess7 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:07 pm

dragon33 wrote:
Sweet Pip wrote:
dragon33 wrote:I need to try this!
I think i can manage more charts this way. Now i am just trading 2 pairs!
Maybe it's time to buy me some extra screens!


Now you sound like a serious trader...LOL

My boyfriend said maybe we should get one of those ticker type displays that goes around the room.... like in the stock exchanges ...LOL


My two charts on a 19" screen will do fine. But when i am able to watch more pairs i need other things to play with.LOL
One thing is for sure i can afford it to make some more pips. LOL

Greetings Sweet pip


LOL you guys are too funny :).

NO trading for me today. I got into FXCM. I am just learning their platform. I am setting up to manage another small group of investors. I always like to see their expressions when they see the funds double or quadruple. It's especially fun when the ones that invested $20 see that they can pull out $2000 LOL..

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”