Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 am

More formula based trading only this time from a smaller TF chart:

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Shadik
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Shadik » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Omg Im so stupid. I looked once again on Es charts and I now see more than before.
MO, yours ZL are wonderful.
I see now how I was stupid :(
I have one question if its true I going kill my self because I was very very blind and stupid. ( With kill my self i kidding:) )

I looking right now on this ES's chart:
Image

Tro, MO, Dragon and ES thank you again and again for this all - it was very useful. Im happy - no, im very happy to be here and read your post again and again:) You are wonderful people. I hope meet more people like u all in my life.

THX


ps. I have to learn more english:)

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Image

You'll have to check out my posts from today on the REPAINT THIS! thread.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:00 pm

MO:

You think it's better to calculate the entry from DFSR using the average range rather than just use a fixed number like 5 pips? If yes, I am curious as to your reasons.

Because you would be giving up 3+ pips each trade. 3 pips times 100 trades = 300 pips!! So I figure you must have a pretty good reason to leave all those pips on the table.

Thanks.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Image

Murrey Math anyone?
Attachments
#MurreyMath-TimeFrame_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
(18.41 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:MO:

You think it's better to calculate the entry from DFSR using the average range rather than just use a fixed number like 5 pips? If yes, I am curious as to your reasons.

Because you would be giving up 3+ pips each trade. 3 pips times 100 trades = 300 pips!! So I figure you must have a pretty good reason to leave all those pips on the table.

Thanks.


When speaking of small time frames where using a static 5 pips is viable for a reversal trade you would likely be better off just clicking the button since you know that the majority of the time you will be wicked in if you are wrong and give up pips if you are right.

Each pair does not have the same movement:

The trigger for the:

GBPUSD: 8.5
EURUSD: 7
AUDUSD: 4.4

What is a 12 pip stop?

GBPUSD: Too little
AUDUSD: Too much

How do we know these things? Market movement over time.

The formula is mainly for using DFSR in tandem with larger TF reversals than it is trading a 15m chart.
The charts that I posted show that the calculation comes within pips to the small TF trigger and how it translates that reversal trigger into the larger time frames.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Shadik wrote:Omg Im so stupid. I looked once again on Es charts and I now see more than before.
MO, yours ZL are wonderful.
I see now how I was stupid :(
I have one question if its true I going kill my self because I was very very blind and stupid. ( With kill my self i kidding:) )

I looking right now on this ES's chart:
Image

Tro, MO, Dragon and ES thank you again and again for this all - it was very useful. Im happy - no, im very happy to be here and read your post again and again:) You are wonderful people. I hope meet more people like u all in my life.

THX


ps. I have to learn more english:)


I trade in the direction of profit after price enters the Mighty Zone or I trade with candle color, above the momentum bar, as price decides to take off.

es / pip trades in his own way, Dragon trades in another, and I trade in yet another and none of us are wrong if it works out.

Just in case there is any confusion as to what an entry is I will define it for you:

An entry is timing when momentum will carry you into profit within
the time period that your risk is calculated from.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11418
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks MO.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:22 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Shadik wrote:Omg Im so stupid. I looked once again on Es charts and I now see more than before.
MO, yours ZL are wonderful.
I see now how I was stupid :(
I have one question if its true I going kill my self because I was very very blind and stupid. ( With kill my self i kidding:) )

I looking right now on this ES's chart:
Image

Tro, MO, Dragon and ES thank you again and again for this all - it was very useful. Im happy - no, im very happy to be here and read your post again and again:) You are wonderful people. I hope meet more people like u all in my life.

THX


ps. I have to learn more english:)


I trade in the direction of profit after price enters the Mighty Zone or I trade with candle color, above the momentum bar, as price decides to take off.

es / pip trades in his own way, Dragon trades in another, and I trade in yet another and none of us are wrong if it works out.

Just in case there is any confusion as to what an entry is I will define it for you:

An entry is timing when momentum will carry you into profit within
the time period that your risk is calculated from.



MO,

On my chart once you enter the zone on bar #2, that bar in fact closes as an up bar with a wick in direction of loss. When you say, "I trade in the direction of profit after price enters the Mighty Zone" Do you consider bar # 2 " in the direction of profit", it is in fact moving in the direction of profit even though it is an up bar.

Or do you consider, "I trade in the direction of profit after price enters the Mighty Zone", to be bar # 3 bec it is a new bar and is moving and the same color as direction of profit.

thanks

edit-----i meant to do this on a 5 min chart---- just pretend my example is a 5 min chart

Image

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm

PIP MAKIN' MACHINE RIGHT HERE:
Removed the 144 "white" zone.
Standard tro dyn fibs sr
#3 level yellow
#4 level steel blue
#5 level Orchid.....
Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”