Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 am

Ok, I am going to take us back in time to when my friend Richie and I were exploring the Forex Market.

I developed a form of technical analysis that I called "The Water Horse" for its ability to ride through the ups and downs of the market with ease.

First we must define what a bullish and bearish candle are:

Bullish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the high.
Bearish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the low.

Water Horse is pattern trading:

2 consecutive bullish bars: Bullish after the close of the next bearish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing lower than the bearish bar.

2 consecutive bearish bars: Bearish after the close of the next bullish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing higher than the bullish bar.

Bullish followed by bearish followed by bullish: Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern.

Bearish followed by bullish followed by bearish: bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern.

Any bar that is not considered bullish or bearish is counted over.

Bullish and bearish do not mean go long or short it means trade with candle color in that direction only.

This was my groups foundation for profitable trades about a year ago :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:26 am

Errors in post~~~

I suffer from being human :oops:

deeforex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby deeforex » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 am

MightyOne wrote:Ok, I am going to take us back in time to when my friend Richie and I were exploring the Forex Market.

I developed a form of technical analysis that I called "The Water Horse" for its ability to ride through the ups and downs of the market with ease.

First we must define what a bullish and bearish candle are:

Bullish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the high.
Bearish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the low.

Water Horse is pattern trading:

2 consecutive bullish bars: Bullish after the close of the next bearish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing lower than the bearish bar.

2 consecutive bearish bars: Bearish after the close of the next bullish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing higher than the bullish bar.

Bullish followed by bearish followed by bullish: Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern.

Bearish followed by bullish followed by bearish: bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern.

Any bar that is not considered bullish or bearish is counted over.

Bullish and bearish do not mean go long or short it means trade with candle color in that direction only.

This was my groups foundation for profitable trades about a year ago :shock:


MO,

thank you for taking the time to help us trade profitably.

I'm having a difficult time understand a few of your statements. In particular, the ones after a colon, ":"

I'm really at a loss as to what you are saying below :( I only understand it up to the point where it says 2 consecutive bullish/bearish bars. Everything in bold is very confusing. I don't know how the sentences relate to each other.

2 consecutive bullish bars: Bullish after the close of the next bearish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing lower than the bearish bar.


2 consecutive bearish bars: Bearish after the close of the next bullish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing higher than the bullish bar.



Bullish followed by bearish followed by bullish: Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern.
Are you saying that this Bullish-Bearish-Bullish pattern would be considered "Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern"

Bearish followed by bullish followed by bearish: bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern.
Are you saying that this Bearish-Bullish-Bearish pattern would be considered "bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern"
Last edited by deeforex on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:41 am

deeforex wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Ok, I am going to take us back in time to when my friend Richie and I were exploring the Forex Market.

I developed a form of technical analysis that I called "The Water Horse" for its ability to ride through the ups and downs of the market with ease.

First we must define what a bullish and bearish candle are:

Bullish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the high.
Bearish: closes beyond the mid way-point between the open and the low.

Water Horse is pattern trading:

2 consecutive bullish bars: Bullish after the close of the next bearish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing lower than the bearish bar.

2 consecutive bearish bars: Bearish after the close of the next bullish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing higher than the bullish bar.

Bullish followed by bearish followed by bullish: Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern.

Bearish followed by bullish followed by bearish: bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern.

Any bar that is not considered bullish or bearish is counted over.

Bullish and bearish do not mean go long or short it means trade with candle color in that direction only.

This was my groups foundation for profitable trades about a year ago :shock:


MO,

thank you for taking the time to help us trade profitably.

I'm having a difficult time understand a few of your statements. In particular, the ones after a colon, ":"

I'm really at a loss as to what you are saying below :( I only understand it up to the point where it says 2 consecutive bullish/bearish bars. Everything in bold is very confusing. I don't know how the sentences relate to each other.

2 consecutive bullish bars: Bullish after the close of the next bearish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing lower than the bearish bar.


2 consecutive bearish bars: Bearish after the close of the next bullish bar.
The reversal is a bar closing higher than the bullish bar.



Bullish followed by bearish followed by bullish: Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern.
Are you saying that this Bullish-Bearish-Bullish pattern would be considered "Bearish unless price closes above the bullish bar in the pattern"

Bearish followed by bullish followed by bearish: bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern.
Are you saying that this Bearish-Bullish-Bearish pattern would be considered "bullish unless price closes below the bearish bar in the pattern"


All you have to remember is:

Down-up is bearish
Up-down is bullish
Down-up-up is bullish
Up-down-down is bearish

The only thing you have to decide on is how a bearish or bullish candle is defined.

BTW: I am talking 100 not 101 :lol:

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 am

Image

MO 100:

This chart uses TRO definition of a bull and bear candle as being either red or green.

DU = Bearish
UD = Bullish

after you get the above:

U after DU = bullish
D after UD = Bearish

Bearish and bullish does not mean short it means that that is the direction you are looking to trade in.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 am

Here is part of a major 202 secret:

Speed increases by two and speed reduces by half.
How do you think I drew that channel that predicted future price so accurately?

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

Image

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 am

I can go all week without eating sugar or bread.
Meat, veggies, and fruit...Mmmmmmmm
There is no such thing as willpower or being disciplined.
I AM a paleolithic eater.
I just finished a 20rep set of squats with 250# at a weight of 168 and the last 8 reps I had to take 5-8 deep breath's between each rep just to be able to squeak out the next rep.
There is no such thing as will power or discipline.
I AM a fitness fanatic.
A consistently successful trader is by far......One Bad Dude.
I have not yet agreed within my very core to be one. YET.
Or so I read.
I'm working on it.

MightyOne,
So a close beyond the "pivot point" or "whatever zone" of the previous candle determines the investors strength. Bull or bear.
TRO pivots or 1/3 dots would come in handy here?

For me it all seems so simple and everything is black and white, or green and red. lol
It's the Illusory candle that gets me when trading live.
Take away the current candle and it all looks like $$$$$.
What time frame do you recommend for noobs?
I feel the 15m's will be best but get side tracked with the 1m's.
What did you and richie start with when you began.

Went the to movies with the family.
Was thinking.
This is ridiculous. 4 of the 5 time frames had a shi-channel that was trending up. All but the 5m.
I start scalping and lose 50 pips.
All the while the currency went up 100 pips.
Why couldn't I just make sure the trend is up.
Wait till I get a 3 at the bottom of the channel.
Take long trade without a stop.
Wait an hr or two to collect profit.
I told my wife this is not rocket science........She said your right, It's "Rocket psychology".
Doh.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 am

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 am

prochargedmopar wrote:I can go all week without eating sugar or bread.
Meat, veggies, and fruit...Mmmmmmmm
There is no such thing as willpower or being disciplined.
I AM a paleolithic eater.
I just finished a 20rep set of squats with 250# at a weight of 168 and the last 8 reps I had to take 5-8 deep breath's between each rep just to be able to squeak out the next rep.
There is no such thing as will power or discipline.
I AM a fitness fanatic.
A consistently successful trader is by far......One Bad Dude.
I have not yet agreed within my very core to be one. YET.
Or so I read.
I'm working on it.

MightyOne,
So a close beyond the "pivot point" or "whatever zone" of the previous candle determines the investors strength. Bull or bear.
TRO pivots or 1/3 dots would come in handy here?

For me it all seems so simple and everything is black and white, or green and red. lol
It's the Illusory candle that gets me when trading live.
Take away the current candle and it all looks like $$$$$.
What time frame do you recommend for noobs?
I feel the 15m's will be best but get side tracked with the 1m's.
What did you and richie start with when you began.

Went the to movies with the family.
Was thinking.
This is ridiculous. 4 of the 5 time frames had a shi-channel that was trending up. All but the 5m.
I start scalping and lose 50 pips.
All the while the currency went up 100 pips.
Why couldn't I just make sure the trend is up.
Wait till I get a 3 at the bottom of the channel.
Take long trade without a stop.
Wait an hr or two to collect profit.
I told my wife this is not rocket science........She said your right, It's "Rocket psychology".
Doh.


Do you know how to trade a YEARLY candle?

What about a MONTHLY, WEEKLY, or DAILY candle?

No, I am not suggesting that you trade long term, I am saying that if you know how to trade for 500 pips then you would know how to trade for 5.

Weather you are going for 30 pips or 300 it is all earned in a single candle and that single candle has corrections, but your strategy remains the same; trade in the direction of profit.

Again, whatever candle and whatever time frame you are trading trade in the direction of profit.

Long term traders make money
Short term traders make money
Long term traders make money from the big boys
short term traders make money from long term traders
brokers make money from short term traders :wink:

I guess what I am trying to say is that you cannot see any thing with your face planted on the chart.
Unless you trade via a longer term chart you are just throwing dice around.

That said, my favorite chart is the 13 and 130 minute chart.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”