Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby razorboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 pm

ya....all ya gotta do is pick the right Z line:)

Good Luck

marcromero wrote:Ok please correct me if I'm wrong. So once a zline is established we are then placing a limit order here waiting for this line to be wicked and price to reverse?


es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:
es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:Mightyone,

Do the Zlines you peak of have anything to do with the MACD zerolines?



not answering for MO, but i am going to say no.


they are breakout lines/change in ownership



look at a chart any time frame. Just look at it, what area jumps out at you where the buyers took control of the sellers or vice vrsa. What you SEE will most likely be a zline.

IMHO


Thanks I'll chew on that for a while. I've been going thru this thread like a mad man trying to figure this out. Sounds good but cannot use it till I'm sure what it is. Once i figure it out I then have to try and understand how to use limit orders with this method, or any method for that matter.


also go back and look at all of MO's charts, and see where he puts his lines and think to yourself where are traders sitting with a profit--from what area. Then that will be the zline.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:53 pm

marcromero wrote:Ok please correct me if I'm wrong. So once a zline is established we are then placing a limit order here waiting for this line to be wicked and price to reverse?


es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:
es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:Mightyone,

Do the Zlines you peak of have anything to do with the MACD zerolines?



not answering for MO, but i am going to say no.


they are breakout lines/change in ownership



look at a chart any time frame. Just look at it, what area jumps out at you where the buyers took control of the sellers or vice vrsa. What you SEE will most likely be a zline.

IMHO


Thanks I'll chew on that for a while. I've been going thru this thread like a mad man trying to figure this out. Sounds good but cannot use it till I'm sure what it is. Once i figure it out I then have to try and understand how to use limit orders with this method, or any method for that matter.


also go back and look at all of MO's charts, and see where he puts his lines and think to yourself where are traders sitting with a profit--from what area. Then that will be the zline.


thats the million dollar q, that i do not have the answer to, unfortunately.

sometimes i will bid/offer the linie, but most times i am waiting to see a reaction in my favor and then get in.

body in direction of profit

wick in direction of loss

marcromero
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby marcromero » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Think I'll just stick with trading form dot to dot(semafor)

es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:Ok please correct me if I'm wrong. So once a zline is established we are then placing a limit order here waiting for this line to be wicked and price to reverse?


es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:
es/pip wrote:
marcromero wrote:Mightyone,

Do the Zlines you peak of have anything to do with the MACD zerolines?



not answering for MO, but i am going to say no.


they are breakout lines/change in ownership



look at a chart any time frame. Just look at it, what area jumps out at you where the buyers took control of the sellers or vice vrsa. What you SEE will most likely be a zline.

IMHO


Thanks I'll chew on that for a while. I've been going thru this thread like a mad man trying to figure this out. Sounds good but cannot use it till I'm sure what it is. Once i figure it out I then have to try and understand how to use limit orders with this method, or any method for that matter.


also go back and look at all of MO's charts, and see where he puts his lines and think to yourself where are traders sitting with a profit--from what area. Then that will be the zline.


thats the million dollar q, that i do not have the answer to, unfortunately.

sometimes i will bid/offer the linie, but most times i am waiting to see a reaction in my favor and then get in.

body in direction of profit

wick in direction of loss

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby razorboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 pm

macro -

do semafor's remove the need for judgment and gauging price action.......if so, im all in!!!
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

marcromero
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby marcromero » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 pm

No but I have more winners than losers just bouncing of these numbers. Of course there are a few rules which have to be met before entry but it's pretty simple. So far this is the only thing that has worked for me. At this point I'm going to have to build up my account again though because I've been trying different methods without any success. I'm down to about 138 buck so I have a long journey ahead just to break even (4k) Any advice on how to get here faster would be greatly appreciated

razorboy wrote:macro -

do semafor's remove the need for judgment and gauging price action.......if so, im all in!!!

pierre23
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby pierre23 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 pm

With $138 and proper MM I can't see you getting your 4k back anytime soon lol

If you have a goal of so many pips a day and can reach that target every day, then you could consider (if you have the funds) to deposit more money into the account to make larger trades, sticking to that pip target a day with strict money management.. then you'll be able to recover quicker

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 am

"wanted to throw keyboard out the window on that exit"

LOL,
I felt that way 7 times today. Very funny.

I see those types of "great" setups all the time and the results are more often than not like the one you have pictured it seems.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 am

Check this out.........
Image

My first Sell/limit order ever.
Look to the left and SEE the Z-line?
I did.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:29 am

pierre23 wrote:With $138 and proper MM I can't see you getting your 4k back anytime soon lol

If you have a goal of so many pips a day and can reach that target every day, then you could consider (if you have the funds) to deposit more money into the account to make larger trades, sticking to that pip target a day with strict money management.. then you'll be able to recover quicker


$138 t0 $4,000 in 18 or 19 weeks easy :wink:

I would not add money to the account after losing money.

Every time you make $50 trading then match it with a deposit of $50 until you blow up your account or are making so much trading that it becomes impossible to match :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”