Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Buzzards are circling

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm


Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Mighty... by ZL (zero line) you refer to price xxx.00? or what exactly it is?
Cheers

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Selection

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 pm

What do you think about these priority levels?


Gulicio
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:47 am
Reputation: 0
Location: New Canaan, CT
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby Gulicio » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Can any one help with how to import into TRO Indicators into meta trader. I read the earlier post about ignoring the error but I still can not get it to pull up on the indicator menu.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm

cfabian wrote:Mighty... by ZL (zero line) you refer to price xxx.00? or what exactly it is?
Cheers


A zero line is where a trader would have given back all of his profit after entry.
This happens on every time frame and is best used when a traders has accumulated a few bars closing above his entry and is sitting with a fat profit.

The red arrows are where I see traders entering and sitting with a profit.

Do this and you will start to gain a better feel for how price is moving.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

koolbreeze
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: San Diego, CA
Gender: Male

Postby koolbreeze » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 pm

MightyOne, I very much appreciate your perspective on the underlying currents that influence different levels of price action psychology. Kind of reminds me of different groups of schooling fish. Looks like a good way to get dinner than to be dinner, huh?
Thank you for your excellent contribution and also for sharing your insights. Very Kool.

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby razorboy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 am

the zero line is the "break out line" - actually the zero line would be a few pips higher on a long - the spread/commission.

Am I assuming you would be playing these breakouts on a lower time frame?

MightyOne wrote:
cfabian wrote:Mighty... by ZL (zero line) you refer to price xxx.00? or what exactly it is?
Cheers


A zero line is where a trader would have given back all of his profit after entry.
This happens on every time frame and is best used when a traders has accumulated a few bars closing above his entry and is sitting with a fat profit.

The red arrows are where I see traders entering and sitting with a profit.

Do this and you will start to gain a better feel for how price is moving.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:36 am

razorboy wrote:the zero line is the "break out line" - actually the zero line would be a few pips higher on a long - the spread/commission.

Am I assuming you would be playing these breakouts on a lower time frame?

MightyOne wrote:
cfabian wrote:Mighty... by ZL (zero line) you refer to price xxx.00? or what exactly it is?
Cheers


A zero line is where a trader would have given back all of his profit after entry.
This happens on every time frame and is best used when a traders has accumulated a few bars closing above his entry and is sitting with a fat profit.

The red arrows are where I see traders entering and sitting with a profit.

Do this and you will start to gain a better feel for how price is moving.


lol, how do you know they didn't deduct their cost from the high of the breakout?
Or better yet setup their trade so that as price reaches the high their costs are covered and they have a small profit?
All I am saying is lets not get overly technical because we don't have the details.

If you are trading the hourly then look for them on the hourly.
If you are trading the 15 minute then look for them on the 15 minute.

It helps to check the 4 hour & day charts so that you know where you are in the grand picture.

I am not saying trade the breakouts!

I am asking you to remember that the fattest profits a trader can make is what he holds in his own hands.

Get your self in the green and then shift your thinking to trading against your self...be your own enemy...it doesn't hurt as bad if you are kicking at your shadow.

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby razorboy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 am

I was just being a pain inthe ass

Check out TRO's dynamic fib lines if you havent already - those are cool
MightyOne wrote:
razorboy wrote:the zero line is the "break out line" - actually the zero line would be a few pips higher on a long - the spread/commission.

Am I assuming you would be playing these breakouts on a lower time frame?

MightyOne wrote:
cfabian wrote:Mighty... by ZL (zero line) you refer to price xxx.00? or what exactly it is?
Cheers


A zero line is where a trader would have given back all of his profit after entry.
This happens on every time frame and is best used when a traders has accumulated a few bars closing above his entry and is sitting with a fat profit.

The red arrows are where I see traders entering and sitting with a profit.

Do this and you will start to gain a better feel for how price is moving.


lol, how do you know they didn't deduct their cost from the high of the breakout?
Or better yet setup their trade so that as price reaches the high their costs are covered and they have a small profit?
All I am saying is lets not get overly technical because we don't have the details.

If you are trading the hourly then look for them on the hourly.
If you are trading the 15 minute then look for them on the 15 minute.

It helps to check the 4 hour & day charts so that you know where you are in the grand picture.

I am not saying trade the breakouts!

I am asking you to remember that the fattest profits a trader can make is what he holds in his own hands.

Get your self in the green and then shift your thinking to trading against your self...be your own enemy...it doesn't hurt as bad if you are kicking at your shadow.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 am

razorboy wrote:I was just being a pain inthe ass

Check out TRO's dynamic fib lines if you havent already - those are cool


Pushes new highs and then look to trade a reversal on
red H1 candle color?

What are some of the methods you use to trade this?


Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”