MO's MBT Micro

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

franck
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby franck » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Thank you. I will take heed your advise.

As far as it goes experimentally, i have taken all the trades, 3 pips from the tip of those pink box (which i call overshoots), and all winners but one, at the cross. i was using m5, H1 and H4 as it gets me the experiment results faster. There maybe a bias somewhere.



To prevent any further confusions, i shall move on next to expound the next tool.

Your tools are awesome, MO.
* anyOne can be prOfitable tradING ANY line. see it?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 pm

franck wrote:1. One timeframe. Higher timeframe preferably, but longer wait. Follow by one smaller.

2. 2 good points gives an angle.

3. 2 parallel lines gives the equilibrium channel.

4a. New good points formation
- confirms the channel? OR
- new angle formation?

4b. The first angle gives the next anticipated 1/2x angle OR 2x angle, which can be used to draw into the the right side of a chart. Good for HOOK anticipation.

5. Watch and open up a can of beer.


two parallel lines give the equilibrium channel ?

or the equilibrium channel gives 2 parallel lines ?

maybe i have been trying to do it wrong

"2 good points gives an angle"

can you show this again?



i have some cash zone trades i will post in that thread after i get a few minutes

they were sweeeeeet

lol
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 pm

MightyOne wrote:Do you remember this picture?

I said that I expected X momo for the next 2 weeks and then for momentum to continue short on the EU.

I drew lines with arrows and said that I would be trading off the weekly high extremes.

Image


500 pips later:


Image


Let us see if the XY pattern holds...


M.O.
If X is stillness and Y is the extreme, where does Z come into these pics?
Or am I way off.

Before I was looking at x1,2, and3 as extremes then, y1,2 and 3 as corrections with z being that price did not return to the make "x4".
???

Oh, not that I've ever traded the concept as all indicators and lines seem to disappear once in a trade. thinking about it, today I actually managed a couple trades using horizontal price consolidations off m5 chart. Hmmmmm, maybe progress.
Now, where were those x's and y's again....LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:07 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Do you remember this picture?

I said that I expected X momo for the next 2 weeks and then for momentum to continue short on the EU.

I drew lines with arrows and said that I would be trading off the weekly high extremes.

Image


500 pips later:


Image


Let us see if the XY pattern holds...


M.O.
If X is stillness and Y is the extreme, where does Z come into these pics?
Or am I way off.

Before I was looking at x1,2, and3 as extremes then, y1,2 and 3 as corrections with z being that price did not return to the make "x4".
???

Oh, not that I've ever traded the concept as all indicators and lines seem to disappear once in a trade. thinking about it, today I actually managed a couple trades using horizontal price consolidations off m5 chart. Hmmmmm, maybe progress.
Now, where were those x's and y's again....LOL


I never said anything about Z so don't worry about them.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

es/pip wrote:
franck wrote:1. One timeframe. Higher timeframe preferably, but longer wait. Follow by one smaller.

2. 2 good points gives an angle.

3. 2 parallel lines gives the equilibrium channel.

4a. New good points formation
- confirms the channel? OR
- new angle formation?

4b. The first angle gives the next anticipated 1/2x angle OR 2x angle, which can be used to draw into the the right side of a chart. Good for HOOK anticipation.

5. Watch and open up a can of beer.


two parallel lines give the equilibrium channel ?

or the equilibrium channel gives 2 parallel lines ?

maybe i have been trying to do it wrong

"2 good points gives an angle"

can you show this again?



i have some cash zone trades i will post in that thread after i get a few minutes

they were sweeeeeet

lol



I have a feeling that Cash Zones will be more popular than FIBO some day and not just because FIBO lines are worthless :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:09 am

MightyOne wrote:I have a feeling that Cash Zones will be more popular than FIBO some day


I don't think this would happen before release of MO ebook.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 am

noone22 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I have a feeling that Cash Zones will be more popular than FIBO some day


I don't think this would happen before release of MO ebook.


well none of you are getting the e-book because you can't even handle the basics :wink:

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Sun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

I think, that purpose of ebook is to educate people,
not to confuse them..

Never mind, it was just a covert way of asking:
How are you going with your ebook?

I see now, that you're not going anywhere.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sun May 02, 2010 3:06 pm

noone22 wrote:I think, that purpose of ebook is to educate people,
not to confuse them..

Never mind, it was just a covert way of asking:
How are you going with your ebook?

I see now, that you're not going anywhere.



I only give more to people who deserve more...and the rest of you share in that persons rewards.

If it was not for es/pip's willingness to use Z-lines and post charts that he understood what was going on then none of you would have been given anything even close to the information that you have now.

User avatar
hiebz
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 1:31 am
Reputation: 0
Location: alberta
Gender: Male

Postby hiebz » Sun May 02, 2010 7:17 pm

:shock:

Good day kreslik community,

Mighty one, do you look at your charts as 3 dimensional on a 2 dimensional plane?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”