MO's MBT Micro

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 am

MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:Hello
maybe a stupid question. :roll:
what type of Binary option do you use for this trading style?
here is a pic of the available options on Igmarkets demo.
thx
Image


(EDIT)

Ladders...I think

You just want multiple strikes with overlapping boundaries and the ability to trade in and out of your positions.


MO..

When you say " you just want multiple striker with overlaping boudnaries and the ability to trade in and out of your position"
You mean that we can close the position when we want and if we want we can let the trade run more so we can have a greater return on our risk.

In that case the DAILY UP/DOWN I think is the one that lets use do that.

But i have one question.. We have to take the options offered by the broker.. we cant write ours. So we have to find the one that gives and aproximate price to our entry?

Thanks


JUAN

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 pm

JESGPY wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:Hello
maybe a stupid question. :roll:
what type of Binary option do you use for this trading style?
here is a pic of the available options on Igmarkets demo.
thx
Image


(EDIT)

Ladders...I think

You just want multiple strikes with overlapping boundaries and the ability to trade in and out of your positions.


MO..

When you say " you just want multiple striker with overlaping boudnaries and the ability to trade in and out of your position"
You mean that we can close the position when we want and if we want we can let the trade run more so we can have a greater return on our risk.

In that case the DAILY UP/DOWN I think is the one that lets use do that.

But i have one question.. We have to take the options offered by the broker.. we cant write ours. So we have to find the one that gives and aproximate price to our entry?

Thanks


JUAN


I think that with the up/down you are betting that the candle close green or red.
This means that the only strike is yesterday's close.

This is what you want to find on IG (up to 21 strikes):

Image

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 pm

MO

I am not finding those options. But it should offer that right?

JUAN

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 pm

MO

i found this options on IG Markets Demo .

Image

Are those option inside the red rectangle the ones you say we should use?

Thanks

JUAN

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:03 pm

double post

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 pm

JESGPY wrote:MO

i found this options on IG Markets Demo .

Image

Are those option inside the red rectangle the ones you say we should use?

Thanks

JUAN



The Options in your Pic are normal call/put Options.

You have to use binary Options.I think BinaryFX-EUR/USD Ladder are the right ones.

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:26 pm

rushN4 wrote:
JESGPY wrote:MO

i found this options on IG Markets Demo .

Image

Are those option inside the red rectangle the ones you say we should use?

Thanks

JUAN



The Options in your Pic are normal call/put Options.

You have to use binary Options.I think BinaryFX-EUR/USD Ladder are the right ones.


Yes.

But they dont offer strike prices..
I am not finding where to set that on IG Markets demo.


JUAN

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 pm

These are the ones i can trade on the igmarkets.co.uk demo plattform in the picture.
On the igmarkets.de demo plattform i can not trade all of them.


Image

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm

thanks man

Ill look at the demo offered at the UK offices.

JUAN

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

JESGPY wrote:thanks man

Ill look at the demo offered at the UK offices.

JUAN


I wrote an email to Ig yesterday and they have told me that in the Liveplattform, all options are available.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”