lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MDSEA
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby MDSEA » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 am

Dragon or anyone body else. Can you elaborate or your exit strategies. Or how your choosing your targets?

Thanks

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
fx_disciple
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

latest MZ/ZL indi

Postby fx_disciple » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

OK guys, after reviewing my live trades I can safely conclude that mz/zl is the best way to confirm direction. I managed to pull out +150% (that is from $400 to $1,098) since I started back in august. I couldn't possibly grow the account if it wasn't for the contribution of the already successful traders here on kreslik (TRO, MO, dragon33, es/pip).

I reviewed my trading journal and found many more trade that could produce additional pips. the problem is I couldn't see them because I manually drew the lines and "forgot" the previous lines above or below that are still "active". this is my main concern. I know I have to revert back to the old school by using mz indi to play it better. in my folder I have 3 kinds of mz:

1. Blubb_MightyZone
2. Blubb_Zlines_close_open_minFactor-02
3. Blubb_Zlines_MZ

so my question is: is there a latest zl/mz indi that is better than the ones I have? I know I read a new one that stick to a particular TF even when we switch to different TF somewhere on the thread but unfortunately I ignore it by not downloading it believing that I wouldn't even use it (how foolish that was :roll: ).

I hope you guys don't mind sharing it, please. thanks.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:18 pm

:roll:
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Re: latest MZ/ZL indi

Postby pablo101 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:24 pm

fx_disciple wrote:OK guys, after reviewing my live trades I can safely conclude that mz/zl is the best way to confirm direction. I managed to pull out +150% (that is from $400 to $1,098) since I started back in august. I couldn't possibly grow the account if it wasn't for the contribution of the already successful traders here on kreslik (TRO, MO, dragon33, es/pip).

I reviewed my trading journal and found many more trade that could produce additional pips. the problem is I couldn't see them because I manually drew the lines and "forgot" the previous lines above or below that are still "active". this is my main concern. I know I have to revert back to the old school by using mz indi to play it better. in my folder I have 3 kinds of mz:

1. Blubb_MightyZone
2. Blubb_Zlines_close_open_minFactor-02
3. Blubb_Zlines_MZ

so my question is: is there a latest zl/mz indi that is better than the ones I have? I know I read a new one that stick to a particular TF even when we switch to different TF somewhere on the thread but unfortunately I ignore it by not downloading it believing that I wouldn't even use it (how foolish that was :roll: ).

I hope you guys don't mind sharing it, please. thanks.


Some nice gains, good job! :)

I found the charts easily to interpret if you draw the zlines in by hand, that way you are on top of things.

Of course, this reply may not help you.
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
fx_disciple
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Re: latest MZ/ZL indi

Postby fx_disciple » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm

pablo101 wrote:Some nice gains, good job! :)

I found the charts easily to interpret if you draw the zlines in by hand, that way you are on top of things.

Of course, this reply may not help you.


now that you mention it, you're right, drawing it manually is better. I just found a way to draw it manually (well actually the function is there I just happen to remember it thanks to pablo101) and the lines will stay there until infinity. the ray function. when the line is crossed all I need to do is delete it.

sometimes things pop up in your mind only when other people starts mentioning it. again, thanks pablo101. your reply eventually force my mind to remember things and find solution. :D
Attachments
the use of ray.gif
the use of ray.gif (12.56 KiB) Viewed 1618 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MDSEA
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby MDSEA » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 am

Just wanna know if i'm doing this correct. I entered the top of 15 min candle
when passing the pullback candle, after zeroline line was formed @ 1.61326.
And 4hr zero line and 1hr zeroline is wicked.

Do know where my targets should be? or TP. The next zeroline of 4hr maybe....?

Thanks for any response from anyone.

Image

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 am

Image

Who said HTF is King because they are could be right :)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MDSEA
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby MDSEA » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 am

I took 50 pips got out when I saw candle dropping fast on 15min. Halfway
pass the point of the 4hr zline. Waited about 2days for this setup....

Pablo the highest tf I look at is 4hr. I see what your saying though. With
choosing the higher tf. That would be a huge come up if I chose that weekly
target. Would be worth the 2day wait.

Ill take note of that next time.

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:52 am

Hello all

i missed this one while i was sleeping. couldn´t get up early enough today :roll:
i have to go to work now... wish all a good trading day.

Image
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am

MDSEA wrote:Just wanna know if i'm doing this correct. I entered the top of 15 min candle
when passing the pullback candle, after zeroline line was formed @ 1.61326.
And 4hr zero line and 1hr zeroline is wicked.

Do know where my targets should be? or TP. The next zeroline of 4hr maybe....?

Thanks for any response from anyone.

Image


I know from looking at prior charts that once it touches the MZ of a ZL then there is a very good chance of a reversal which is what happened here.

I think the only "right" way of playing this trade long would of been to enter if there was a wick in that yellow box right before it went into the H4 MZ area.

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”