lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
bacoazul
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby bacoazul » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 am

pablo101 wrote:
bacoazul wrote:And again, GU just don't want to go anywhere



Hi, again did you enter short at the red arrow, I assume on the smaller TF, can you show a chart of this? Thanks :)

also what do you mean GU don't want to go anywhere?


Hi Pablo, my extremes are the last 2 gray lines on my GU
H8/H24 chart, wich are the same on the 15M/45M chart
that have the big red label H8/H24.
I say GU doesn't want to go anywere just because is bouncing
those 2 levels, i already go short 2 times, then long then short
again.
I post all four trades already in this page.
I put limit orders at 15M/45M MZ, no big deal, sometimes
i use blind mouse cat wathever is call hehe, if you need
something more just ask :D
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 pm

bacoazul wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
bacoazul wrote:And again, GU just don't want to go anywhere



Hi, again did you enter short at the red arrow, I assume on the smaller TF, can you show a chart of this? Thanks :)

also what do you mean GU don't want to go anywhere?


Hi Pablo, my extremes are the last 2 gray lines on my GU
H8/H24 chart, wich are the same on the 15M/45M chart
that have the big red label H8/H24.
I say GU doesn't want to go anywere just because is bouncing
those 2 levels, i already go short 2 times, then long then short
again.
I post all four trades already in this page.
I put limit orders at 15M/45M MZ, no big deal, sometimes
i use blind mouse cat wathever is call hehe, if you need
something more just ask :D


I see what you're doing, thank you :)

User avatar
bacoazul
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby bacoazul » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 pm

And GU again

These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:08 am

Nice work bacoazul. Pablo, I've noticed your not posting your M1 scalping trades in Monarch's thread anymore. Have you moved to a new location? I've enjoyed keeping up with the Z Liners, although I don't have a decent grasp on it yet. Keep up the good fight. Here, here.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm

...
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 am

tmanbone wrote:Nice work bacoazul. Pablo, I've noticed your not posting your M1 scalping trades in Monarch's thread anymore. Have you moved to a new location? I've enjoyed keeping up with the Z Liners, although I don't have a decent grasp on it yet. Keep up the good fight. Here, here.


No, reason is too much everyday normal turd stuff floating around to handle any kind of live trading. I know I can make MO proud if I can do it FT but I need to get centred first. :?

Just reading and absorbing at the moment.

Thanks for asking.

User avatar
bacoazul
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby bacoazul » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Braathen wrote:...


Hey man what's up?
I'm really grateful for your help with the H8/H24 indi,
more easy now.
BTW i short again GU, no worth posting the same chart,
but i just look for the H8/H24 chart, nothing more.
I hope you post some charts too
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 pm

bacoazul wrote:
Braathen wrote:...


Hey man what's up?
I'm really grateful for your help with the H8/H24 indi,
more easy now.
BTW i short again GU, no worth posting the same chart,
but i just look for the H8/H24 chart, nothing more.
I hope you post some charts too


Is this H8/H24 indi showing extremes ?

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Its just a way to make 24h bars in 3 sections.. ie 8h x3 Custom Candles.
The extremes u gotta find urself ;)

Was just a boring pic baco ;) nice trading!
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
bacoazul
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby bacoazul » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Braathen wrote:Its just a way to make 24h bars in 3 sections.. ie 8h x3 Custom Candles.
The extremes u gotta find urself ;)

Was just a boring pic baco ;) nice trading!


I just found your new tread, great idea, so i'm gonna trow all my charts to your tread now , hehe.
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”