lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

flex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby flex » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 am

thanks! same problem there. missing h1 down momo confused me. but on the other side... m15 was just finishing a fat cat... hhhmmm...
but i think we might see a bigger downward move later today or tonight anyway. :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

scheeco
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby scheeco » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 am

dragon33 wrote:Image

Hi Dragon , just curious about your reason to take that trade at the specific entry you did?
I am failing to see an entry - the only factors for an entry would be resistance at 1.56771 as far as I can see.
Your entry is also at that moment against H1 MOMO but with current H1 colour.
Would you mind explaining?
Thanks!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 am

Image
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 am

scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Hi Dragon , just curious about your reason to take that trade at the specific entry you did?
I am failing to see an entry - the only factors for an entry would be resistance at 1.56771 as far as I can see.
Your entry is also at that moment against H1 MOMO but with current H1 colour.
Would you mind explaining?
Thanks!


Image
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

scheeco
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby scheeco » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:32 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Hi Dragon , just curious about your reason to take that trade at the specific entry you did?
I am failing to see an entry - the only factors for an entry would be resistance at 1.56771 as far as I can see.
Your entry is also at that moment against H1 MOMO but with current H1 colour.
Would you mind explaining?
Thanks!


Image

Thanks mate!
makes sense now

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

flex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby flex » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

i think both dragon and i exited to early on this last trade... hmmm. we'll see.

Image

Image

the lost trade is just another lesson to wait for a rat entry. i thought i was smart getting "wicked" in...
but then in the end, however, i made those pips back.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Image
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm

flex wrote:i think both dragon and i exited to early on this last trade... hmmm. we'll see.

Image

Image

the lost trade is just another lesson to wait for a rat entry. i thought i was smart getting "wicked" in...
but then in the end, however, i made those pips back.


you could have made about 40 on the loser!!!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

dragon33 wrote:Image

that's a terrific chart ...congrats ....
watched the 15 min all day, nothing jumped at me that fit a ZL criteria, so no trades

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

I do both, but I believe like better the rat entry.
My issue with it is that many times SL (the other extreme) is quite high.
Yes, we can lower lots and add after you confirm is on your way.

Rat entry on lower TF gives you the possibility of entering on higher TF's wick.

flex wrote:So you would not use a rat trigger. What is your ultimate entry trigger? I've seen people enter long on red candles so that they get "wicked in". The rat entry is the total opposite since the candle has to travel first in your direction quite a bit.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”