lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

zapzinig
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby zapzinig » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm

lazygeorge wrote:Hi zapzinig

=D>

Nice trading,you obviously do this full time??

I am at work when all this is going on :evil:

Nice clear template you have their,any chance you share please?? :lol:


I do trade full time. :D

Here is the zip file of my template and indicators

zz
Attachments
zz-rat m15.zip
zz rat template and indicators
(92.76 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

zapzinig wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi zapzinig

=D>

Nice trading,you obviously do this full time??

I am at work when all this is going on :evil:

Nice clear template you have their,any chance you share please?? :lol:


I do trade full time. :D

Here is the zip file of my template and indicators

zz


THANKS :smt023

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.


"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.


I do not encourage anybody. Never mentioned the leverage only my leverage. He also told he was playing $1. I told so many times i have a tiny stop. I think anybody here on the forum is old enough to make there own decisions. I can only help them how to trade. They listen or they don't!!!
I am even stupid to reply on this message

Sorry if my answer is a bit ... i'm just very tired that's all
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

lazygeorge
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby lazygeorge » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm

dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.
Hi dragon,

Thank you for your kind words of inspiration,you are right,
i do have a slight feel for which way the market will move,
before knowing about the z line concept i would hold on
for too long and get z lined

so do you mean draw 15 min zline which is close to say,1hr or 4hr
z line and trade away with e.g rat entry?

but only using the 15 as entry and actually trading from either 1hr
zl to 1hr zl or 4hr to 4hr??

Also just to be clear,the smaller tf z line or any line for that matter
has to have 1.body in the direction of profit
2.wick in the direction of a loss(i say this coz not all the time
you get the wick in the direction of a loss)

I am inspired by your story,this is what firms my belief that the small
guy can truly become big......hope to keep in touch with my progress
and hope you will help where needed.....thank you


Building up a momentum starts on the smallest frame there is. You can try to catch it while it is happening but that is some trading for in the future. You pick a frame! Lets say H1 as baseframe. Draw your zerolines on that frame. When price is around your line start seeking for M15 candles away from that line (compare the size against other candles, when they are bigger start drawing lines on the M15) watch carefully the pullbacks and use the ratentry or place limits (i prefer ratentry) It is still strange to buy when the market is giving you negative candles, but that's me.
I target always the H1 zerolines and make multiple entrys because of the size i play. I do not scale in my size. Seek what fits you the best. I dream of making several 100 pips at once but what i do is comfortabel to me and i do not have the patience to wait several days to make the right entry.

conclusion: starting with H1 zeroline to buy. Every M15 zeroline above that line is valid to trade AFTER price is rejected from the H1 zeroline. That way you can try to catch H1 momo in the other direction. Take smaller pips because you need to target every M15 zeroline on your way.

Once you have your H1 momo you know how it works


Hi dragon,

Thank you for this advice.

Would you say trade from z line to z line but be aware of the mz??
as often you have said about the open,50% and close,or would you
advise to just concentrate on trading line to line,and if any sign
that its not gonna get to a line then just get out and wait for
another chance??

Please understand that your advice is helping me a lot and i thank you
for what you are doing,not just for me but everyone here.

rest assured i will not be wreckless with money management,if i am,
i know i will never accomplish my goal of reaching your high standard.

thanking you again sir :D

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby PTG » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.


"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.


I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related


For some reason I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2Vx ... re=related :shock: :lol: :shock:
This is my new signature: "new signature".

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

PTG wrote:
Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.


"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.


I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related


For some reason I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2Vx ... re=related :shock: :lol: :shock:


this is right up my alley----whiskey and country music :D

this one has to do with trading as well :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby PTG » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm

es/pip wrote:
PTG wrote:
Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.


"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.


I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related


For some reason I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2Vx ... re=related :shock: :lol: :shock:


this is right up my alley----whiskey and country music :D

this one has to do with trading as well :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo


YEEHAAA !! 8)

So does this one, however with a touch of :shock: :lol: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJWdtjfZFA
This is my new signature: "new signature".

User avatar
PTG
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 645
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby PTG » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Manta wrote:
PTG wrote:
Manta wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:Hi All,

I want to start by saying that i have been a long time lurker on these forums and followed the success of guyz like dragon and es pips closely,i've also made a few post here and there, mainly to ask and clarify questions along the way.

I am inspired by MO's teachings and contribution and thank him and Tro wholeheartedly for everything.

After going thru the NLA and this thread,and after proving the Zline concept to myself on DEMO i finally decided on 1st june 2010 to go 'LIVE'.

Dragons sucess of taking a small account into approx 22k in approx 3mths was, and still is a great inspiration to me,something i'd like to emulate myself.

I started my live account with only ?100 on the 1st of june and as of now it is at ?782 in 6wks trading at only ?1/pip,a good account growth percentage on a relative basis. I have not increased my ?/pip value as of yet because i have concerns which i would like MO,TRO,ES PIPS and DRAGON to help with.

My main concerns are timing of entries with the least amount of drawdown,even though at times i've gone 10 trades in a row without a loss,sometimes a few of those trades have been -50/60 pips before being a winning trade.

I need to drastically improve my timing which will give me the confidence to increase my pip value with proper money management.

I know everyone fashions their own way of trading MO's teachings, ES PIPS trades slightly different to DRAGON yet both are successful,what advice would you guyz give me on improving my timing??

I think im looking at the bigger picture and higher TF MOMO but sometimes get caught on trading from daily extremes when the market does'nt turn on shorter TF MOMO.

To MO,if on any given day i see the market has made a new low with some heavy down MOMO,but then i get strong up MOMO on a shorter TF,should i buy?? coz im trading from an extreme or wait for a retracement and sell at a better price going in line with higher TF MOMO and daily trend....reason being this is what has caught me out with the few losses i've had, even though i was only gonna trade the retracement like a scalp,the market does'nt retrace and goes down a bit more- making the shorter TF MOMO null and void..

LONG POST I KNOW(SORRY GUYZ AND GALS)

DRAGON/ES PIPS---What would you guyz advise on me trying to improve my entries so i can confidently put in a reasonable stoploss,dont get me wrong,i've had some fantastic entries with minimal drawdown as well,not consistently enough for me just yet.

You could argue that im not accepting the loss and moving onto the next trade but if you guyz can do with a 20-30 pip stoploss then so should i,except maybe im slightly too early or too late.......im waffling i know guyz
:lol: just a few losing trades tells me im managing the trades ok at this risk level because its worthless to me,but would i crack up and close the trades at higher ?/pip level.....probably yes....hence why i need your help improving timing....

DRAGON,your entry technique on page 55 of this thread is a little different to your later posts,are you using rat reversals now??anything to help better timing.....

I know it may sound like im a doom and gloom merchant ](*,)

But i owe a lot to all here especially MO,TRO DRAGON ESPIPS

Im a' work in progress' :D

Sorry to have gone on a bit, be assured that people here are changing lives,not because of what i've achieved coz that is miniscule compared to where guyz like dragon,es pips are,but because it gives me the belief that i will share the same success not long from now

forgive any typos :evil:


I just show different techniques to enter trades but the basics are all the same. As you know by now is your timing very important. If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more.
It means you are able to pick the right direction of the main trend. There are a few options to make your timing better.

Start drawing zerolines on the smaller frames and look for those very near to the higher frames. Then you can apply the entry technique on page 55 or you can trade the ratentry around those areas.

Mo does say it all the time. Price closes above a line or doesn't close above a line. Those are the only options out there.
Just trade from line to line. If price does not come to your line then seek for another entry or other opportunity but don not force your trade, it doesn't work.


"If you can make a 600 ? 700% in just 6 weeks i think you are on your way to make a lot more."

Are you encouraging him to use extremly high leverage unprotected?

I may use 50:1 leverage in a trade, but it is part of a position and I
protect my average entry.

To use the leverage he has been using when there is $100,000 account on
the line could cause a heart attack.


I strongly agree that one of the key things is to have under control your risk(btw. it can be achieved even with different methods than SL).

But on the other hand...I havent learnt too many really useful things in my short life, but as far as I know, there is no real gain without risk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8&feature=related


For some reason I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2Vx ... re=related :shock: :lol: :shock:


LOL, I have also one for all the smart gurus on all the trading forums (including myself) :D Take it easy, I just had another very good day with ZLs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a05PgrhU3ms

I think I said some time ago, that I should not post anything to public forums, when I open third bottle of Chardonnay :twisted: Ok, enough.


:lol:

That would have to be this then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQ ... re=related :wink:
This is my new signature: "new signature".

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 am


Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”