Watching this pair...but doubting my analysis again.
So on H4 TMF looks promising as price is moving to a previous H4 zone (pinkish rectangle) that has not been zlined.
Also a sema has formed in the H4 zone.
Dropping down to M15 I am waiting for a 3Sema to form to confirm my analysis.
Now I am waiting for the first other coloured candle as per Dragon33's entries and then will enter using a RAT entry.
However, there is a big H1 MOMO candle prior to the 3 SEMA on the M15 chart.. so will wait for another hour to see if MOMO stalls.
This is constantly my predicament as I am not sure where to go from here.
If the next H1 candle is smaller then MOMO H1 candle - do I then enter per RAT rules? Or do I wait until I have a confirmed RED H1 candle?
This part - just before the trade confuses me.
Could someone offer some insight as to what I should focus on?
Ok waited for H1 MOMO to close and the following formed:
3 SEMA in H4 MOMO zone (pinkish area)
Other colour candle closed.
But Importnantly ( if my understanding is correct from Dragon33) is that the next H1 candle closed below the 50% mark of the previous H1 candle ( with the 3 sema on it)
This implied that I should go short...
Does this make sense? Did I enter to late, to early , to nonsensical..or like my arse?