lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Momentum Candles is a trend study so the more the individual candles stay within the real bodies of the custom candle the more "correct" it is.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

WOW!

Nice to see everyone in this thread is still draining the banks!

I'm glad this thread started becoming more active.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:32 am

i picked up a little nugget in one of MO's recent posts

i am back on the DOP bandwagon :shock:

what kind of bomb is larger than a nuke?
I may have to change my little jingle 8)

is this close enough to being kind of correct?

what does the blue rectangle mean to you?

what should the rectangle mean to me?

lol


Image


does the blue rectangle mean this????????????

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 am

es/pip wrote:i picked up a little nugget in one of MO's recent posts

i am back on the DOP bandwagon :shock:

what kind of bomb is larger than a nuke?
I may have to change my little jingle 8)

is this close enough to being kind of correct?

what does the blue rectangle mean to you?

what should the rectangle mean to me?

lol


Image


does the blue rectangle mean this????????????

Image




i know two things for sure

1. i am SEEING some things

2. i would have known those rectangles would have had my interest in real time IN ADVANCE

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:46 am

disregard that horizontal line with a price marker on it

forgot to take that off
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
gfg1
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby gfg1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 am

es/pip, out of curiosity, how are you calculating the degrees of the angles? I have meant to ask MO that several times, but seeing your post prompted the question. TIA

es/pip wrote:
es/pip wrote:i picked up a little nugget in one of MO's recent posts

i am back on the DOP bandwagon :shock:

what kind of bomb is larger than a nuke?
I may have to change my little jingle 8)

is this close enough to being kind of correct?

what does the blue rectangle mean to you?

what should the rectangle mean to me?

lol


Image


does the blue rectangle mean this????????????

Image




i know two things for sure

1. i am SEEING some things

2. i would have known those rectangles would have had my interest in real time IN ADVANCE

Image
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:17 am

gfg1 wrote:es/pip, out of curiosity, how are you calculating the degrees of the angles? I have meant to ask MO that several times, but seeing your post prompted the question. TIA

es/pip wrote:
es/pip wrote:i picked up a little nugget in one of MO's recent posts

i am back on the DOP bandwagon :shock:

what kind of bomb is larger than a nuke?
I may have to change my little jingle 8)

is this close enough to being kind of correct?

what does the blue rectangle mean to you?

what should the rectangle mean to me?

lol


Image


does the blue rectangle mean this????????????

Image




i know two things for sure

1. i am SEEING some things

2. i would have known those rectangles would have had my interest in real time IN ADVANCE

Image



when you say calculate what do you mean

draw?
--- trend line by angle and then put a regular trend line over it

or how it changes?

increase by 2
decrease by 1/2
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 am

i would have also known this in real time

this could be a game changer------

i know i dont have this exact yet--- but i am closer


Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 am

i have either drank waaaayyyyyyyyyy too much

or

i am on to this thing


not sure yet

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 am

es/pip wrote:i would have also known this in real time

this could be a game changer------

i know i dont have this exact yet--- but i am closer


Image


Holy smokes!!
I like this extend-a-line prophesying method.

Image
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”