lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

Well u gotta risk some to win some! :) I have personally been holding both GJ and EJ long since couple of hourse before london. I felt the move up on the EJ was very strong (60* climber) and i didnt see any sign of revearsel :( .. so.. i added. sorry :P i have simply thrown away to much money on not holding my trades until shown otherwise. Lately, i have been thinking "I would rather go small profit/BE then close at 50 and see it run another 100-300"
Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 am

pablo101 wrote:
es/pip wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
es/pip wrote:should have taken it short evidently

there was a weekly zl at the top of this move down

didnt see it that way at the time


Image

That was a nice zline weekly on the EJ

Nice trades :smt023, es/pip .... a question, do you ever sleep? If not, what pills are you taking to keep awake :lol:


lately i have been sleeping from 12-6 and trading 7-1130pm and 6-1130am

:D


I've gotta be careful trading the same time as you probably take my pips away from me :shock: :lol:

Thanks for the recents charts es/pip and everyone else


lol

i dont know about that

i have a feeling you are doing quite well

l
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Braathen wrote:Well u gotta risk some to win some! :) I have personally been holding both GJ and EJ long since couple of hourse before london. I felt the move up on the EJ was very strong (60* climber) and i didnt see any sign of revearsel :( .. so.. i added. sorry :P i have simply thrown away to much money on not holding my trades until shown otherwise. Lately, i have been thinking "I would rather go small profit/BE then close at 50 and see it run another 100-300"
Image



nice hold

i am back in long as well on the ej

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:18 pm

out just shy of the target
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:34 pm

same.. closed out everything now and im gonna go start to enjoy the weekend.. got some nice weather in denmark, RARE! Have a great weekend everybody!
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Braathen wrote:same.. closed out everything now and im gonna go start to enjoy the weekend.. got some nice weather in denmark, RARE! Have a great weekend everybody!


nice trading
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 pm

back short the euro in swing account--- off m15 failure--- looking for the daily target
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Homerun today

Image
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:26 pm

es/pip wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
es/pip wrote:swing account


8)

Image

Image



ES/PIP

I've been trading like you show is your chars.

I would like to know if you mark your Suport resistance areas from the Previous extreme MZs . and trade away from them without looking at bigger timeframes?

Thanks

JUAN


not sure i understand your Q

if you are talking about that box it is a s/d zone

if i am trading a m15 chart i am targeting for m15 or higher areas



Yes i was not very clear. Maybe this chart explains it better.

Image

I marke suport/resistances on the extremes were i had MZs. And the i trade away from those areas when price revisits them. I try to target the other extreme

Is there any tips on what i can look for when i trade this way?

Thanks
JUAN

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 pm

JESGPY wrote:
es/pip wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
es/pip wrote:swing account


8)

Image

Image



ES/PIP

I've been trading like you show is your chars.

I would like to know if you mark your Suport resistance areas from the Previous extreme MZs . and trade away from them without looking at bigger timeframes?

Thanks

JUAN


not sure i understand your Q

if you are talking about that box it is a s/d zone

if i am trading a m15 chart i am targeting for m15 or higher areas



Yes i was not very clear. Maybe this chart explains it better.

Image

I marke suport/resistances on the extremes were i had MZs. And the i trade away from those areas when price revisits them. I try to target the other extreme

Is there any tips on what i can look for when i trade this way?

Thanks
JUAN


not sure i really can say anything as far as tips go

what you are looking at looks good to me


it is all about momentum held profit and extremes

if i ever figure out the TREE or the angle stuff i will add them in as well
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”